User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Check Your Emails For Nutrience Nautral & Grain Free Pet Foods BzzAgent Campaign

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I could only find it at the petsmart. The first time they wanted us to pay tax and we told them it was included like on the coupon. The manager told us it was illegal if they didn't pay tax on it. We then called the company and told them about petsmart and the customer service woman said that yes, the tax was included. She then gave us a list of retailers. We tried all of them (6) but none of them actually carried it, they just had accounts with the company. It wasn't popular enough. We went back to petsmart and tried again. Had the same fight so we handed the cashier the 1-800 number for the company and said if you don't believe us then call the company and they eventually did it. The cats don't mind it (we give it as treats, not as full food) but we prefer to shop at our local pet store, not petsmart. Since it is so hard to find we probably won't use it again.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I fought really hard for the tax to be included.
    Reluctantly, they gave it to me without paying the tax. They put it in as a no tax item.

Anyone looking for $5 coupons - PM me.
    Wish list is under 'About Me'.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I just paid the tax today too! $9.75 for the bag I think.

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm a part of the BzzAgent campaign too. I've put my dog on this food and he absolutely loves it. I gradually switched him over to Nutrience (grain free-fish) over about a week, and he didn't seem to have any stomach problems that were discussed in some of the earlier posts. Anyway, I'm super picky with what my little guy eats and this seems to be great food. I'm really impressed so far and am happy that I tried this food with him!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information