User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mom, wife & couponer!! MiltonFreecycle's Avatar
    Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Sorry - didn't have a chance to hit up a PC last night and it's too time consuming to type this sorta thing out on my phone, so here it goes.

Out for me $2.50

Expired & removed
    $40.50 plus the following:
    Asprin/Gas MIR
    Lysol TMF MIR
    Perkins resturant discounts
    Free 2L pop WUB2 popcorn
    2x B1G1 Glade Decor
    2x B1G1 Glade Refill
    (NB: couple of these were even store specific)

In: $5.75 plus BP of two wishlist coupons.

Sheets - it's off to you today - hopefully you get it quickly as many expire July 31st. Those that I added are later expiry.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I got Train C today and I will be dropping it off to the next rider today since we're in the same city.

I didn't take any coupons, but I did remove $19 in expired coupons.

My BP is 2 coupons.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    99 (99%)

^^ Received Train C from Steph today - removed $3.75, put in $22, also removed her bonus as she did not want it (removed 16 grams off the envelope!)
    Added 2 coupons as BP, thanks for the ride, mailing tomorrow to PrincessCoupon

Edit: Just noticed I'm not in the rider list for this thread lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hi everyone I received the train this morning I believe I am the first rider for this. This train mailed after the strike.I didn't remove any coupons as the ones I could have used were all expired and I didn't remove them because I was not comfortable with this been my first train. I added $49.50 today so Whitefishmom its on its way to you I hope you get it in time to use the brandsavers. Sincerely,Tabby

0 out
    49.50 added
    Last edited by Tabby40; Mon, Jul 25th, 2011 at 01:43 PM. Reason: missed a word

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Hello everyone. Thanks for the updates.

I note that there are quite a few unhappy riders on these trains, some of which have contacted me personally.
    Please note that I started the threads on JUNE 6th offering the Brandsaver trains, and increased the amount of riders while deciding to make a few Ontario trains.
    We all knew that Canada Post was in the midst of a slow down of their services and holding rotation strikes through Canada. Mail was still circulating, if not a bit slower than usual.

Then they stopped services alltogether on June 15th. Envelopes were in CP hands, not going anywhere!!

I am just as dissapointed, if not more frustrated at watching this disintegrate under my watchful eyes, and not being able to do anything to speed it up at all.

I decided to split the envelopes, while hte rotating strikes were still happening, going north and south to speed delivery up of the Brandsavers..... this way all members were supposd to have received them within 3 weeks of the envelopes, all 8 of them, going into the mail, once services were resumed at the end of June.

There is absolutely nothing that could have prepared any SC members for the strike and the resulting delays that are still incurring to this very date.

The service in some areas is terrible, some envelopes are travelling at rapid speed, and others especially those going to Ontario, seem to have caught the slow boat to who knows where, but it certainly is not going at the usual pace of any train that has been run.

I always allow average travel time per rider station of one week......so if making up a train envelope, there will always be some shorter expiry dated cpns..... in the hopes that someone can use them.....and then the remainder get pulled when they expire.
    Allowing a longer expiry date, this time for the end of July, which was 6 weeks or more, should have been sufficinet for even the slowest of trains to circulate......and with new cpns being added to the envelope that would have given fresh cpns with longer expiry dates.

Blame Canada Post, not me, please!!
    These envelopes were ready to go with some bonus cpns that expired end June, many that expired end July, a full 6 weeks after it was sent in the mail, plus the usual other later expiry dates.

If Canada Post does not do its job after the mail services were restored, and only deliver an envelope 3 weeks later down the road, I am not to blame for those unfortunate circumstances.

In the past 2 weeks, I have traded with many members on here, and within that timeframe have received their envelopes very quickly. A few have taken much longer than expected!!

As far as I am concerned those members that are unhappy with all that has happened, please just do not add a boarding pass....... far be it for me to expect you to add a BP into an envelope that did not work for you.

I do also ask that you please take a look at my trader and train feedback...... it is impecable, with many riders and fellow members very happy with the trains that I have run thus far.

Please also note , that some"Old FAshioned" trains that I started back in May have only arrived in my mailbox in the past week, and one is still out there somewhere........ when I received these envelopes there were many cpns in them that have now expired. I cannot hold the rider accountable, that placed those in the envelope....I blame Canada Post for holding up the delivery of the envelopes.

Certainly I think that we all have to use a lot of patience for the next while with all the expired and close to expiring cpns that are arriving for the moment.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I was hoping whitefishmom would have received it by now all my envies I sent out with it were delivered.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Tabby 40....you did your best to get it to her, and I thank you for htat effort. Lets hope she did get it in time.
    This has been the most depressing train to run for me.....grr!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I honestly can only imagine how you feel I was very upset at the time been my first train, however I looked at all sides and then put alot of coupons in so that the next riders at least got some good ones to choose from. Next one will be better, CP can't muck them up.(we hope) I got excited on Thursday because people were getting all there envies and I thought she would have gotten it because she's in Ontario too.

Trading Score
    344 (100%)

Ontario Train C arrived yesterday and I posted it out this morning so it is off to Teenah20. I took out my bonus coupons which expire tomorrow and well as all other July expiries. I added a bunch of coupons and my BP and left feedback. I am afraid that Teenah20's bonus coupons will be expired before the envie gets there. This is obviously a result of the CP strike and is no way a reflection on the conductor. These things happen sometimes and there is nothing anyone can do. Since the envies had started moving again they are moving quickly.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Received this train yesterday. Already mailed back out.
    Its on its way to JengJeng (but I'm afraid she wont be able to use her bonus pkg as it expires tomorrow)
    Out $14.50 in expired coupons. I did not take out the July 31 expires as its not July 31
    yet.
    Out $0
    In $3 plus B.P.
    Thanks for the ride.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

so, not sure what car I'm on, but I received one of them Friday and will mail out tomorrow. I took out A LOT of expired coupons (July 31/Aug 1) - and I mean a lot!! I didn't count, but it was a good chunk of the train. I didn't take any for myself, but I replenished about $45 worth (it's upstairs and I'm too lazy to go check exactly how much I wrote down) and a few Bogo's.
    Will mail out tomorrow.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Received Ontario Train B (brandsaver incl.) today! Took out $5 and put $6.75 back in I also took out $24 in expired

Thanks for the ride! Mailing out again tomorrow morning (Aug. 4)
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

Rec'd both trains today, Mailed them already. didn't take out much, put in BP coupons, and stocked them up a bit.
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow still nothing posted from whitefishmom.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

sent a PM to minouchefreedom yesterday. Came yesterday but half the train is now expired. The P&G coupons, and others within the train. Just waiting to hear what she wants me to do with it..send it along it'll be a small train. I will probably add to it so hopefully the next person and there after have something to pick from.
    Looking for pediasure complete coupons $3 and pull-ups, gluten free foods, almond milk too .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information