Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By oscarandme
  • 1 Post By dariusz8
  • 1 Post By oscarandme
  • 1 Post By luckbealady

Thread: Cat Litter for 2.00 plus tax...TARGET

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I did not see it yet, I have mentionned to a few members but Target has a coupon for Maxx Scoop Litter for 3.00 to print and Freshco has it on for 5.00. Now I have tried several litter brands, many suggested and stuff. No-no-love this stuff. At 2.00 and you are allowed a few prints so a break on kitty litter...yeah!!!!!

Hubby is there as I am typing so hopefully they have the 7kg which is the one on sale and I only noticed big sizes last night, but I wasn't watching for it, maybe I am wrong but...I ohpe they carry the smaller one. Check yours...enjoy. I like the Blue container in case anyone cares. I forget what it is called but have tried all the colors and the blue one is my preference ,, this kind only coats, what needs be instead of clumping up half of the box at every transaction happening in there. No smell, it absorbs alllot. the container is small but you will see stretches out for a week, we have babies and I top it up every day with a little more. I just love it. and less to get rid of.. Highly recommend. If out get a raincheck.
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo, Target
    dariusz8 and sarahskyjoe like this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

it should work out to $2.26 after tax in Ontario as you get taxed on the $2 and not $5
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (89%)

i am so confused about their use of coupons with price matching policy...it says they take off the target coupon first and if the price is still higher then they price match? does that mean you don't get the 3.00 off after the price match? very confused...

can I use a coupon when price matching?

A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target's normal coupon policy. When the guest presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:

• Manufacturer coupons: Manufacturer coupons: manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.
    • Target coupons: Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's
    • Combining both Target and manufacturer coupons: the Target coupon will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price. Once the price match is made the manufacturer coupon will be applied.
    • Reminder: we accept one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item unless either coupon prohibits it. Target does not ad match a competitor’s coupon-required offers.
    • We happily accept one manufacturer's and one Target coupon per item.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    I did not see it yet, I have mentionned to a few members but Target has a coupon for Maxx Scoop Litter for 3.00 to print and Freshco has it on for 5.00. Now I have tried several litter brands, many suggested and stuff. No-no-love this stuff. At 2.00 and you are allowed a few prints so a break on kitty litter...yeah!!!!!

Hubby is there as I am typing so hopefully they have the 7kg which is the one on sale and I only noticed big sizes last night, but I wasn't watching for it, maybe I am wrong but...I ohpe they carry the smaller one. Check yours...enjoy. I like the Blue container in case anyone cares. I forget what it is called but have tried all the colors and the blue one is my preference ,, this kind only coats, what needs be instead of clumping up half of the box at every transaction happening in there. No smell, it absorbs alllot. the container is small but you will see stretches out for a week, we have babies and I top it up every day with a little more. I just love it. and less to get rid of.. Highly recommend. If out get a raincheck.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I have no idea. DH went and it took an hour and a team to decide to tell him that he can only purchase 2 and they were uncertain if they could PM and use their own coupon, so sorry. Not sure how it was processed but it worked out to dariusz8s' calculation. Will try to get some more...let's hope. They insisted on keeping the flyer too. I found that odd but who knows...

also they had both sizes and they were selling quickly he said.
    Last edited by oscarandme; Sat, Sep 28th, 2013 at 01:36 AM.
    frugalqueen likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Looking at this it seems weren't not supposed to, I have been lucky I guess.... It be easy if they printed on there target coupons something in the regards to ~ Can't be combined with a pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by frugalqueen View Post
    i am so confused about their use of coupons with price matching policy...it says they take off the target coupon first and if the price is still higher then they price match? does that mean you don't get the 3.00 off after the price match? very confused...

can I use a coupon when price matching?

A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target's normal coupon policy. When the guest presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:

• Manufacturer coupons: Manufacturer coupons: manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.
    • Target coupons: Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's
    • Combining both Target and manufacturer coupons: the Target coupon will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price. Once the price match is made the manufacturer coupon will be applied.
    • Reminder: we accept one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item unless either coupon prohibits it. Target does not ad match a competitor’s coupon-required offers.
    • We happily accept one manufacturer's and one Target coupon per item.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The official policy is that the Target coupon comes off first.
    Then, if the price is still higher, they'll apply the price match. If the price is lower, they will not PM.
    After all that, you can use your manufacturer's coupon.

It's just that up until now, they hadn't been applying it in that way.
    frugalqueen likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Yukkk...if no manufacture coupon..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's OK. The Target coupon gets reduced so you can still use the manufacturer coupon too. The way Target has worded their policy is causing a lot of confusion, but you're OK to PM and use the Target Exclusive printable and get the litter for $2 plus tax, or PM and use both the Target Exclusive (will be reduced by the computer) and a manufacturer coupon to get it for free plus tax. Target doesn't give overage, so they will reduce their Target Exclusive coupons first when price matching (up to $0, which makes it then worthless), then they will reduce the manufacturer coupon so that there isn't overage. You have to choose if you'd rather pay the difference PMing and using one coupon or paying with 2 coupons and potentially taking a loss.

Maxx Scoop Litter 7KG: Target price $6.99

- $3 Target Exclusive printable coupon
    = $3.99

Price matched to $5.00 Freshco Price
    - $3 coupon
    = $2

You can pay the $2 either in cash or in a manufacturer's coupon. If the MF coupon is more than $2, the Target coupon will be reduced until there is $0.

I picked up a freezer full of hot dogs this way. I price matched them for .88, and used the $1 Target coupons. The coupons were reduced to .88 and I paid tax only.

Clear shampoo is on for $3.64 regular price. If you used a $3 coupon (peelie or insert), and the $2 Target printable (gone), the item would be free because the Target printable would be reduced from $3 to .64.
    Last edited by Durham Couponer; Tue, Oct 1st, 2013 at 09:32 AM.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Thread Information