User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By annmarie28

Thread: Dove Body Wash (354ml) for $3-coupons=$1.50ea reg $5.49ea

Newbie here Deals Moma
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Loblaws has their Dove body wash for $3/bottle. There is a coupon zone coupon for $1/2, making each $2.50ea when you buy 2. There are two sets of coupons out there: printable $2/1 from smartsource and regular non printed off the shelf $1/1 that were displayed a few months back. I did not have the $2 smartsource coupon, so my deal was $1.50ea after coupons, but if you have the smartsource coupons, it could easily be $1/bottle!

Remember you can stack coupon zone coupons with manufacturer coupons @ Loblaws!

If you go to the Cavendish/MTL location, the coupon zone coupons are in the foyer area, behind the poster facing the carts (aka hidden). Plenty there and also plenty of product on the shelf and end caps.
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Smart Source
    Judyhill likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's the first time I've heard that CZ coupons can be stacked with manufacturer's coupons!

Do you know if this applies to all the Loblaw's brand stores? (ie. Zehrs, No Frills, RCSS?)
    Michelle

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annmarie28 View Post
    Loblaws has their Dove body wash for $3/bottle. There is a coupon zone coupon for $1/2, making each $2.50ea when you buy 2. There are two sets of coupons out there: printable $2/1 from smartsource and regular non printed off the shelf $1/1 that were displayed a few months back. I did not have the $2 smartsource coupon, so my deal was $1.50ea after coupons, but if you have the smartsource coupons, it could easily be $1/bottle!

Remember you can stack coupon zone coupons with manufacturer coupons @ Loblaws!

If you go to the Cavendish/MTL location, the coupon zone coupons are in the foyer area, behind the poster facing the carts (aka hidden). Plenty there and also plenty of product on the shelf and end caps.
    I did not know you could stack at Loblaw's.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by formic View Post
    That's the first time I've heard that CZ coupons can be stacked with manufacturer's coupons!

Do you know if this applies to all the Loblaw's brand stores? (ie. Zehrs, No Frills, RCSS?)
    I do it all the time at YIG but I have never tried it anywhere else.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I didn't know you could stack either. So if I'm understanding it right, you used 1 coupon zone and 2 $1 off coupons, making each bottle $1.5?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You can sometimes get away with stacking at loblaws... not here though. It does prohibit it in their coupon policy... some stores are more lenient.

Please don't get upset with staff that don't allow it... they are just doing their jobs.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

BTW you can price match over at target... they have a $1 printable on the target site plus there is a printable for $2 off wub2. So you can get 2 dove for $2 then you can do the checkout 51 (if you buy the right one) and get $1.50 back... so .25 cents each
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Newbie here Deals Moma
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, exactly! I have been able to do this at Loblaws, Provigo and Maxi and have never had a problem and it is my understanding that it is store policy although I do not have it in writing.

I even ran into a SC person today in the Dove aisle (shout out to Louise!) and we exchanged coupons, policies, etc. It was an amazing event to meet someone as into coupons as I am, not just from a meet up, but just by pure coincidence of admiring a great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I didn't know you could stack either. So if I'm understanding it right, you used 1 coupon zone and 2 $1 off coupons, making each bottle $1.5?

Thread Information