User Tag List

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60
Like Tree1675Likes

Thread: Deck the Halls Package Train!!!

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Lol - no, they're from blogs of the people who test the polishes etc. Your pic did look a little dry though. Try some oil around the edges of your nails. I like Body Shop's hemp oil for this time of year. I use it every night before bed or else my handa are a gonner. The chamge of seasons is super hard on hands, especially the furnaces etc starting up. Dunno I'd you trim your cuticles but that's another thing that makes these models' pics look so good. I like the sally hansen cuticle gel. Put it on for 15 - 20 sex and then l use trimmers to cut off the excess skin and hangy parts (like they di when you get a manicure).

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Thanks ill look into those products. They are really dry and on top of it I just stopped noting my nails so I still have the rough bitten edge look.

Do you think that if I would put that on DD it would help cause she always has peeling skin that hurts her .

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    Thanks ill look into those products. They are really dry and on top of it I just stopped noting my nails so I still have the rough bitten edge look.

Do you think that if I would put that on DD it would help cause she always has peeling skin that hurts her .
    Definitely check out the hemp oil for extreme dry skin and some thicker creams. I personally love Body Shop's hand and foot products. You could also make a scrub out of olive oil and sugar to try and exfoliate some of the skin (Avon used to have a great warming scrub buy no longer and Mary Kay has a nice Satin Hands scrub bit it's a bit pricier). Then I would trim up any scraggly bits with cuticle trimmers (I would make sure you have a decent pair that are nice and sharp....you wanna avoid tearing the skin which is why the cuticle disolver is great too).

I wouldn't use the disolver on your daughter though...it's kinda harsh. I'd maybe take the cuticle trimmers to her rough bits after she gets out of the bath and yah, use the hand oil on her...it'll make her hands greasy a bit though so maybe before bed.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Sorry ... I have tried posting a couple of times and the system keeps crashing. I've retyped it 3 times! Just want to say I received my pkg from CouponQueen last night ... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! We loved it! Will post the pics and list later ... don't feel like typing it all a forth time only to crash again.
    tasha313 and PammieD like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

It won't let me upload the pic of the items but here is my son after he laid claim to the mug and hot chocolate (sorry it's sideways).

Name:  Eric (Mug).jpg
Views: 256
Size:  39.9 KB

So inside the FABULOUS package we found the following:

Large piece of Christmas fabric (for my canning jars and to make scented sachets)
    Wall stick ups "JOY" & "PEACE" - love these !
    2 Glade jar candles (lit the pine one last night)
    Rubber Gloves
    12" fabric icing bag
    Various Lindt chocolates - hubby LOVES the 70% cocoa ones ... they are his favorite!
    A mug filled with tea bags and hot chocolate - my son has claimed the mug and hot chocolate as his own. LOL. (see pic below)
    4 ceramic ornaments for painting and 3 bottles of paint
    2 Avon shower gel (I love these)
    Tub of Christmas foam stickers (so pretty and glittery ... will use in our Christmas cards)
    Scrapbooking paper and a mini album
    2 Gravy mixes
    "From the Kitchen of" peel and stick labels for my Christmas baskets
    Large Christmas tin full of different baking chips and toffee bits ... LOVE THESE! The mint ones made the whole box smell sooooo good!

Thank you so much CouponQueen .. we LOVED everything and it was so much fun to open. We appreciate everything you sent ... it was all perfect!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Wow! That's an awesome package, with some serious Christmas Cheer. While I'm almost done my Christmas shopping, I'm still enjoying walking through Loblaws and seeing how awesomely Christmas threw up in there! WOoohoo!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I've left my FB for CouponQueen ... will try posting pic again later. So sad that the fun of this train is over ... I will be watching for the SC Secret Gift Exchange (or whatever its called) .... I couldn't afford to do the Advent Train this year. Thanks for hosting Pammie! It was an awesome ride!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Awesome pkg!!!

Thanks so much for the great train, Pammie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Yes, Thank you!! Looks like the last package was worth the wait?

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Awesome package! Glad you finally received it

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

So glad you liked it EricsMom... In case you were wondering about the colours of the paint... Those are the colors of the Republic Of Newfoundland , (and my signature colours )had to get some Newfie pride in there lol
    The baking chips smelled yummy... You almost didn't get them... I have one more gift for you but have been without a computer for awhile... Before Christmas you will get a burned copy of TimeLife Christmas Treasury... As soon as my computer is working lol
    And I have not left feedback yet for the same reason... But will be done as soon as possible
    PammieD likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponqueen782 View Post
    So glad you liked it EricsMom... In case you were wondering about the colours of the paint... Those are the colors of the Republic Of Newfoundland , (and my signature colours )had to get some Newfie pride in there lol
    The baking chips smelled yummy... You almost didn't get them... I have one more gift for you but have been without a computer for awhile... Before Christmas you will get a burned copy of TimeLife Christmas Treasury... As soon as my computer is working lol
    And I have not left feedback yet for the same reason... But will be done as soon as possible
    You don't need to send me anything else! But that would be AWESOME! I have no Christmas CD's left. Thanks for the explanation on the paint colors ... I never thought anything of them but that's so cool to know!

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60

Thread Information