Ugggg...and THIS!!!....I could go on.

Name:  dishwasher_protocol-cropped.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  37.3 KB
    tasha313 likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Yet we still love them.

The men, well they are most definitely the extra child, at times.

lately i have been finding dirty glasses and mugs placed an inch or two away from the edge of the counter. i cringe every time because i know one will get knocked over one of these days. i haven't brought it up yet... i am just letting it stew for a while before i kindly bring it up. or maybe i am just too darn tired and don't have the energy to mention it to him when i come across it

isn't it funny tho, they drive us bonkers, but a little smile and tickle late at night, and we forget all of it... until we walk into the kitchen the next morning and start all over
    filza, ottawa and tasha313 like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    ....and this.

Attachment 196494
    Argh....This is one at our house. My kids aren't teens, but the oldest 2 are 10, and they seem to not grasp the concept that if you have to shove it in, jump on it, stack it artisitically, etc, the garbage needs to be emptied! And it's one of their jobs. And with 5 of them and me, it can fill up from empty to super stuffed at supersonic speed! Plus, they don't want to take the recylcing out, so they constantly sneak it in....without squishing the cereal boxes, so it is really obvious that the garbage is stuffed!
    tasha313 likes this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    isn't it funny tho, they drive us bonkers, but a little smile and tickle late at night, and we forget all of it... until we walk into the kitchen the next morning and start all over
    love this !!! Couldn't have said it better ..
    Sometimes I think I'm the only one that notices the garbage is full, somthing is dirty or the garbage is full..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My DH teaching by 2.5 twins how to use the computer or stereo. Then when they touch it on their own, he goes ballistic!
    kidsteph likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    That sounds normal for a 10-year-old. But..."no garbage policy?" So they don't have a garbage can at all?

this is starting to become more common at schools.. our school has a limit on how much garbage they throw out they have to wash out and recycle yogurt tubes!
    abbasgirl likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post

lately i have been finding dirty glasses and mugs placed an inch or two away from the edge of the counter. i cringe every time because i know one will get knocked over one of these days. i haven't brought it up yet... i am just letting it stew for a while before
    hubby ALWAYS leaves his butter knife on the edge of the sink right near the front (i guess with the idea that if he needs it he can reuse it) but i always bump into it (i'm short l lean across the sink for turning on the water/getting soap) and end up with PB or Jam on my shirt oh my arm i ask him to stop but.. the next day.. the knife is back there!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    this is starting to become more common at schools.. our school has a limit on how much garbage they throw out they have to wash out and recycle yogurt tubes!
    I guess they really want to teach recycling, don't they? But why are they sending pizza crusts home?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I guess they really want to teach recycling, don't they? But why are they sending pizza crusts home?
    no idea! they should have a compost in the class for food scraps (i know my daughter's kindy class has one and they have them in the hallway) but i do have to remind her to put her banana peel in the recycling
    abbasgirl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Basically at my daughters school the only things they can throw out are used kleenex, used paper towels, bandaids stuff like that. Any wrappers, containers, food etc from lunch have to come home to be thrown out. Even if they drop the food on the floor it has to come home.
    abbasgirl likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information