User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Like Tree235Likes

Thread: (OVER)Leon's Free 2pk Queen sized pillows

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Very well organized promotion! Very polite and nice customer service. I received the pillows without any problems. They even offered me hot chocolate. Also I have never been in Leon's, it was first time, and I really liked their furniture. Very well made and seems, will last long.

Thank you very much, Leon's, for this amazing promotion!

Thank you very much, OP, for letting us know about this great freebie!
    Last edited by Mia; Sat, Dec 7th, 2013 at 08:12 PM.
    cath007 likes this.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got my pillows yesterday. I was in and out of the store in 10 minutes.

When I got home and looked at the pillows more closely, I was disappointed.. My mom actually thinks they are display pillows (pillows they use on the beds at the store.) They were brand new in a box and plastic bag, but just seem like poor quality. The corners are very round (which is odd, I thought), and the material feels cheap. I was looking at pictures people posted on Twitter of their pillows, and most of those pillows seem to have a nice square design all over them. Ours don't have this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I went to Leon's and pick up my free pillows! The staff was very kind and helpful.
    I am not disappointed at all. I know they are not the top of the line but they are great pillows for the kids room and for decorative pillows. I tried them and they are not too bad.
    What an amazing promotion Leon's held. I have always liked their store, staff and product and I truly appreciate this offer! It looked like they had enough pillows for everyone!
    Nomerr, cath007 and Karabana like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Anybody know if I can e-mail my voucher to a familly member even if it as my name on it?
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

As long as the bar code hasn't already been scanned you should be able to. I redeemed for someone who couldn't be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Anybody know if I can e-mail my voucher to a familly member even if it as my name on it?
    Last edited by coupongirl99; Sat, Dec 7th, 2013 at 11:38 PM.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

Picked mine up at the Burlington location yesterday around 3pm, just handed over my voucher, got my pillows and was out. Super easy! The gentleman handing them out was very friendly and didn't even look at the voucher before adding it to the pile of paperwork on the table and he said a lot of people had been in already. They do have some really nice stuff in there!
    r.ringer likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am glad to hear that many have been able to pick up their pillows. I was really nervous about this because I have tried to purchase products at my 'local' Leon's, and have had poor customer service. This went well. No great friendliness from the staff, but they did have pillows.
    I would like to thank Couponlady for posting.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My mom and I picked ours up on Friday. There were about 40 people at the opening of the store at 10 am. They were having problems scanning the qr code but they just took our e-mails and it all worked out. I love my pillows. I've already used them and i've slept great with them. They are much better than what I had so i'm grateful.

My friend who works in Kitchener didn't have such a great experience at that store. She went to the customer service desk and the lady told her that the promo ended in October. My friend said, no it's today. I have the e-mail. The lady then asked for the e-mail but my friend showed her on her phone the one I think to say you can pick up your pillows just using your e-mail. The lady said "No, I need to see the QR code so I can scan it" my friend said "It says here that you can claim pillows with my e-mail too? Is Leon's lying to me?" the lady then told her to go to the cash and ask there. She did and no problem. They asked for her e-mail and she got them after that. She said to me "I swear that some companies don't like doing the free promotion if they aren't selling something" I told her "No, it's not the company. It's the woman and it's a no purchase necessary situation. They shouldn't make you feel pressured and it sounds like that woman shouldn't be working customer service if she's not aware of the current promotions going on within the store she works at"

No complaints about my location in Hamilton though. It all went smoothly and they were very friendly.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got mine yesterday and it was easy. The code didn't scan like I suspected but the girl handing them out matched my email address to her list of emails. This promo seems to be very successful as I did stay to look at tv's and furniture.
    GeorgiaK likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got mine yesterday and it was easy. The code didn't scan like I suspected but the girl handing them out matched my email address to her list of emails. This promo seems to be very successful as I did stay to look at tv's and furniture. One thing I did notice was that the pillows are not queen size; they are standard.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Last edited by Mia; Sun, Dec 8th, 2013 at 12:23 PM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My husband just picked up two sets. He had no problems at all. I will be donating them to my work - the older children each have a pillow at naptime, and having some brand new ones will be so nice!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Picked up my pillows yesterday morning with no issues at all, took about 5 minutes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

They would not give me the pillows with just an email address at the Mississauga location.

Anyone from another city want to give it a try? PM me.
    Last edited by Decaf; Sun, Dec 8th, 2013 at 01:44 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I remembered I joined this but never got the email. Where do you get the vocher?
    You can earn $50 when you open your first Tangerine Account and $120 more when you switch your pay to Tangerine.
    http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html
    MyOrange Key is 15663962S1
    PM if you have any questions.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information