User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey,

My husband has had a issue with a ingrown toenail for about 2 months now last month i twisted his arm and got him to go down to the walk in clinic at the mall.There they gave him some medication to take and some ointment to put on the toenail.They also advised him to keep his shoes and socks off as much as he can to give it a chance to breathe.Issue with that is he is gone from 9-4 everyday at college and he does not want to sit in class barefoot so his classmates can stare at his big red pus looking toe.

He took the medication and uses the cream but he is still have issues with it does anybody have any tips to get the issue taken care of? i looked online about having it removed surgically by a doctor does anybody know how that works? how much would that be out of pocket? is there any foot doctors in Winnipeg if so who? and where?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

pm'd you with some information.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can you PM me the information for ingrown toenail as well. Please and thank you

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

My roommate just had this done, not sure of the cost because I think it was covered by his medical care plan through work but his toes were bandaged up and he had to take medication for the pain as they freeze the toe and then cut into it and remove what they need

He had his done at his own family doctor's office - if the walk in won't do it as I believe you are roughly new here ask them where he should be directly too to have them removed as you don't have a family doctor yet here in Winnipeg due to just moving here
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Tue, Oct 29th, 2013 at 05:41 PM.

Thread Information