User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Pampers - a depressing experince

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    571 (100%)

I had to write Pampers customer service as I bought a lot of diapers which advertised $10.00 in coupons inside the bag. On opening the bags there were no coupons to be found.
    Check out my experience with Pampers and the following emails back and forth between myself and Jessica their representative. These emails were over a period of 2 months starting Aug 5th 2013 to Oct 1st 2013 … the last email being from Pampers on Oct 1st . I feel like it all has been a waste of my time as it seems like endless nothingness. I also feel pretty disapointed with Pampers customer care. Should I feel this way? or am I over reacting ?

Please leave me your comments and thoughts on all of this.
    Thanks for contacting Pampers, P.

On behalf of all of us at Pampers, I want to say how sorry we are that the coupons are missing from your package. I understand your disappointment, and I shared your report with the rest of our Pampers Team.

We’ve identified a small percentage of packages that are missing the coupons, and we’re working to fix the issue as fast as possible. In the meantime, I’d like to make this right with you. I’m sending replacement coupons by postal mail; please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.

Thanks so much for taking the time to bring this to our attention! We appreciate your loyalty to Pampers.

Jessica

Pampers Team
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Me –
    Hello Jessica . I just bought 3 more bags of diapers from the same store and just opened one of them so far and there are no coupons in it but the outside of the bags says there is $10. in coupons .. Can you please send me the coupons for these 3 bags of diapers too ?
    Please confirm you got this email
    thank you
    Mrs. P.----
    -------------------
    ----------------
    Pampers

I'm very sorry that yet again you have purchased more packages with no coupon books. I have sent them out today and you should receive those in your postal mail in the next 2-3 weeks. Any questions or comments in the future, please feel free to contact us at any time.
    Thankyou,
    Jessica
    Pampers Team
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Me
    Hi Jessica
    Yesterday Aug 16th again I bought 3 more bags of diapers from Save On Foods that don't have the coupons in them. We are getting ready for a baby here.
    could you please send out the coupons that were supposed to be in those too ?
    thank you
    P-------
    -----------
    -------------
    I'm very sorry you purchased more bags without the coupon books as shown. I have sent you out replacements, however, for any future purchases with the same issue we will require proof of purchase. Please allow 2-3 weeks to arrive in your postal mail. Have a good day!
    Thankyou,
    Jessica
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Me
    Hi Jessica thank you very much .
    Mrs. P ------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Me
    Hello Jessica .. thank you I received the first 2 sets of coupons from you ... but they do not appear to be what was supposed to be on the box ? .. the box said $10.00 of coupons ? Did
    you run out of what was supposed to be in those pampers bags ? Please let me know
    thank you
    Mrs. P ------
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Pampers

The coupon booklets are supposed to be a variety of P&G products, can I ask what type of coupons you received?

Thankyou,
    Jessica
    Pampers Team
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Me
    Hi Jessica
    The coupons are
    $2.00 off Green Sprouts < says only redeemable in USA
    $20. shutterfly
    $1.00 Duracell
    $1.00 Dreft I don't think we even have this product in B.C. and it says not redeemable in Canada
    $2.00 off 1 box of diapers and one wipes
    These coupons are in french too, so they are pretty hard to use here in our stores as they don't seem to be wanting to take coupons which are rather hard for them to read.

P----
    Pampers

Thanks for contacting Pampers, .

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience with the coupons. In order to get you out the correct replacements, we do request that you send those back to us and once we receive them we will get the replacements out. Please send to: P&G Pampers, 4711 Yonge ST, Toronto, ON, M2N 6K8. Any questions, please let me know.

Thankyou,
    Jessica
    Pampers Team
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Me
    Hi Jessica .. I am mailing you back the first 2 sets of strange coupons.I hope the other 4 sets I am awaiting in the mail wont be the same.
    Please also refund me the stamp for sending these back.
    It is all turning into a very unfortunate experience for me with Pampers.
    Kind Regards
    Mrs. P------
    -------------
    Pampers
    Thanks for contacting Pampers,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience with the coupons. In order to get you out the correct replacements, we do request that you send those back to us and once we receive them we will get the replacements out. Please send to: P&G Pampers, 4711 Yonge ST, Toronto, ON, M2N 6K8. Any questions, please let me know.

T
    hankyou,
    Jessica
    Pampers Team

---------------------------
    Me
    Hello Jessica .. You should be receiving those coupons I mailed back to you any time soon. Also today I received the other 3 sets of coupons from you and they are the same .. not very suitable, just the same as the ones I sent you back. I am getting a little frustrated at this point . I Hope you won't be asking me to send these back as well but instead will replace them with coupons that are good in Canada and in B.C,
    thank you and please let me know.
    Mrs. P.------
    -------------
    --------------

-----------------------------------------------

Me
    Hello Jessica It has been quite awhile since I mailed you back the first batch of coupons you sent me which. I have not heard back from you . Please let me know
    thank you
    Mrs. P.-------
    Pampers
    I have checked into your account and unfortunately we have yet to receive those coupons back at this time, so we are unable to send out those replacements until we have them.

Thankyou,

Jessica
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Me
    Hi Jessia . did the coupons arrive to you ? The have to be there somewhere !
    thank you
    P-----
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pampers
    Unfortunately I have not received notice that we have gotten those coupons back as of yet.

Thankyou,
    Jessica

-------------------------
    Me
    Well that's just great Jessica .. first of all I bought pampers which advertised 10$ in coupons inside .. and there weren't any in the bag, then you send me coupons which were apparently not what they should have been
    - coupon for USA and a french brand we don't carry out here in B.C.
    .. then you ask me to mail back the coupons as proof , I do, then you say you didn't get them .
    So far I don't feel I have been treated nicely by Pampers .. and I'm even out the postage I sent you to mail the first ones that arrived back !
    Is this the customer service I can expect from Pampers ?

Here is a scanned photo of the other USA and French coupons you send me which I can not use here in B.C
    Bewildered and .. waiting a response.
    Mrs. P-------
    ----------------------------------------------

Pampers

I wanted to let you know that I heard back from my internal team, and unfortunately they advised me of the same thing that we have not yet received the coupons. I know its not the answer you want to hear, but it's all we have right now. I'll keep checking on this for you and let you know when we have received them.

Thankyou,
    Jessica
    -------------------------------------------
    Me
    Jessica what about the scan photo copy I sent you ? Did you look at it ?
    Pampers
    We actually can't view attachments through our email, I'm sorry.
    Thankyou,
    Jessica
    Pampers Team

This thread is currently associated with: Pampers, Save on Foods
    Last edited by Who's Driving me ?; Fri, Oct 4th, 2013 at 03:04 AM.
    sdddmd likes this.
    Please remember to place your username on or in the envolope if you would like feedback !!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

How frustrating.

Maybe its a sign your baby doesn't like Pampers. Go with Huggies.

Btw I am just kidding.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How can they say that they need to see proof of purchase and then say that they are not capable of even SEEING the proof!?!? If I ever get preggers it will be Huggies all the way.
    niro_anan likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I'd be beyond frustrated and I'm surprised their customer service is that messed up but then there's often azz to elbow type of communication in big companies.

Side note though.... not blaming you but I probably wouldn't have kept buying more of their packages after the first few disappointments.... there's a saying about repeating the same action and expecting different results

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Why are you wasting your time? Those $10 coupon books rarely have much in the way of great coupons, as few seem to be for baby-related items that need to be bought all the time. They did mention that a batch of diapers was sent out without the coupons, and since this batch is currently cycling through the stores, just don't buy diapers right now if you're expecting the coupons. You'll often do better with Brandsaver flyers, anyway!
    Natalka, Angela273, Insane and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

That's really frustrating! Try to get Jessica's supervisor over the phone!
    Momof3girlies and Angela273 like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Sorry to read about your frustrating experience, Penny. What a lot of hassle from a company that could easily have resolved the issue by sending you the coupons that were missing in the packages.

Pampers, via "Jessica", handled this very poorly. Have you considered phoning Pampers and sharing your disappointment re: the poor customer service with someone else? I have found that a phone call and speaking with a real person usually provides better service than an impersonal email.

I hope Pampers does the right thing.
    Angela273 and Tbites like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I had the same issue with pampers a couple of years ago when the coupons inside the package were expired. I called them and it was resolved immediately. Sometimes a phone call is faster.
    Angela273 and HuneyB like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I don't see how Jessica handled this poorly. She did what she promised she would do. It's not J&J fault if they have not received the coupons back. I understand you are frustrated buy why would you continue to buy multiple bags from the same store knowing there was an issue with the coupons. I would have returned the diapers to the store and purchased them elsewhere.

Hope this gets resolved quickly. IMO, Jessica handled the situation the way I would have expected it to be handled. She is just a customer service rep I'm sure since she wasn't even sure what coupons "they" sent you. Makes me think that someone else is in charge of dispersing coupons. Can you return the pampers to the store still?
    GoJays, salady, teverett and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

I would Call. You get better response. Just My opinion.
    Angela273 and Insane like this.
    I'm always willing to trade from my stockpile of Samples
    for your coupons!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I'd be really upset, but the coupons are likely not overly good. The same thing you could order from P&G's website. I'd just drop it and not waste anymore time.
    Angela273 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

totally a bad customer service experience from pampers and waste of time, call them, usually they resolve problems very quickly , But i have to say that i wouldnt have bought more packages from the same store in the hope of getting those coupons
    Angela273 and missxhillary like this.

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

such a shame. I've usually had good experiences with pampers, so it sucks to hear you didn't. Just keep trying, or let them know you'll no longer be using there products and will be going to huggies. and let huggies know you're a new customer from pampers.. im sure theyll be appreciative.

or just buy your pampers from a different store from now on. Target has them clearance if you have one of those near you.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Well that is horrible. It is the whole concept now. Who cares if the coupons in the packages are not good. Its the fact that they advertised they were suppose to be in there and they were not. That's the real problem here. Plus I much preferred Pampers to Huggies for over all dryness. So you might not want to go to a different brand. As for buying diapers from the same store usually they go through stock. So your chances of getting a package with coupons should have been good after the initial stock was used up. I would call and give them a piece of your mind. Its there fault not yours. You are not asking for the moon here. Just the coupons that were suppose to be in packages. Keep fighting the fight. Keep us posted. But call for sure. They can't ignore you that way. Good Luck.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Who's Driving me ? View Post
    I had to write Pampers customer service as I bought a lot of diapers which advertised $10.00 in coupons inside the bag. On opening the bags there were no coupons to be found.
    Check out my experience with Pampers and the following emails back and forth between myself and Jessica their representative. These emails were over a period of 2 months starting Aug 5th 2013 to Oct 1st 2013 … the last email being from Pampers on Oct 1st . I feel like it all has been a waste of my time as it seems like endless nothingness. I also feel pretty disapointed with Pampers customer care. Should I feel this way? or am I over reacting ?

Please leave me your comments and thoughts on all of this.

On behalf of all of us at Pampers, I want to say how sorry we are that the coupons are missing from your package. I understand your disappointment, and I shared your report with the rest of our Pampers Team.

We’ve identified a small percentage of packages that are missing the coupons, and we’re working to fix the issue as fast as possible. In the meantime, I’d like to make this right with you. I’m sending replacement coupons by postal mail; please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.

Thanks so much for taking the time to bring this to our attention! We appreciate your loyalty to Pampers.

Jessica

Pampers Team
    Me –
    Hello Jessica . I just bought 3 more bags of diapers from the same store and just opened one of them so far and there are no coupons in it but the outside of the bags says there is $10. in coupons .. Can you please send me the coupons for these 3 bags of diapers too ?
    Please confirm you got this email
    thank you
    Mrs. P.----
    -------------------
    ----------------
    Pampers

I'm very sorry that yet again you have purchased more packages with no coupon books. I have sent them out today and you should receive those in your postal mail in the next 2-3 weeks. Any questions or comments in the future, please feel free to contact us at any time.
    Thankyou,
    Jessica
    Pampers Team
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Me
    Hi Jessica
    Yesterday Aug 16th again I bought 3 more bags of diapers from Save On Foods that don't have the coupons in them. We are getting ready for a baby here.
    could you please send out the coupons that were supposed to be in those too ?
    thank you
    P-------
    -----------
    -------------
    I'm very sorry you purchased more bags without the coupon books as shown. I have sent you out replacements, however, for any future purchases with the same issue we will require proof of purchase. Please allow 2-3 weeks to arrive in your postal mail. Have a good day!
    Thankyou,
    Jessica
    Me
    Hi Jessica thank you very much .
    Mrs. P ------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Me
    Hello Jessica .. thank you I received the first 2 sets of coupons from you ... but they do not appear to be what was supposed to be on the box ? .. the box said $10.00 of coupons ? Did
    you run out of what was supposed to be in those pampers bags ? Please let me know
    thank you
    Mrs. P ------
    Pampers

The coupon booklets are supposed to be a variety of P&G products, can I ask what type of coupons you received?

Thankyou,
    Jessica
    Pampers Team
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Me
    Hi Jessica
    The coupons are
    $2.00 off Green Sprouts < says only redeemable in USA
    $20. shutterfly
    $1.00 Duracell
    $1.00 Dreft I don't think we even have this product in B.C. and it says not redeemable in Canada
    $2.00 off 1 box of diapers and one wipes
    These coupons are in french too, so they are pretty hard to use here in our stores as they don't seem to be wanting to take coupons which are rather hard for them to read.

P----
    Pampers

Thanks for contacting Pampers, .

Thankyou,
    Jessica
    Pampers Team
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Me
    Hi Jessica .. I am mailing you back the first 2 sets of strange coupons.I hope the other 4 sets I am awaiting in the mail wont be the same.
    Please also refund me the stamp for sending these back.
    It is all turning into a very unfortunate experience for me with Pampers.
    Kind Regards
    Mrs. P------
    -------------
    Pampers
    Thanks for contacting Pampers,

T
    hankyou,
    Jessica
    Pampers Team

---------------------------
    Me
    Hello Jessica .. You should be receiving those coupons I mailed back to you any time soon. Also today I received the other 3 sets of coupons from you and they are the same .. not very suitable, just the same as the ones I sent you back. I am getting a little frustrated at this point . I Hope you won't be asking me to send these back as well but instead will replace them with coupons that are good in Canada and in B.C,
    thank you and please let me know.
    Mrs. P.------
    -------------
    --------------

-----------------------------------------------

Me
    Hello Jessica It has been quite awhile since I mailed you back the first batch of coupons you sent me which. I have not heard back from you . Please let me know
    thank you
    Mrs. P.-------
    Pampers
    I have checked into your account and unfortunately we have yet to receive those coupons back at this time, so we are unable to send out those replacements until we have them.

Thankyou,

Jessica
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Me
    Hi Jessia . did the coupons arrive to you ? The have to be there somewhere !
    thank you
    P-----
    Pampers
    Unfortunately I have not received notice that we have gotten those coupons back as of yet.

Thankyou,
    Jessica

-------------------------
    Me
    Well that's just great Jessica .. first of all I bought pampers which advertised 10$ in coupons inside .. and there weren't any in the bag, then you send me coupons which were apparently not what they should have been
    - coupon for USA and a french brand we don't carry out here in B.C.
    .. then you ask me to mail back the coupons as proof , I do, then you say you didn't get them .
    So far I don't feel I have been treated nicely by Pampers .. and I'm even out the postage I sent you to mail the first ones that arrived back !
    Is this the customer service I can expect from Pampers ?

Here is a scanned photo of the other USA and French coupons you send me which I can not use here in B.C
    Bewildered and .. waiting a response.
    Mrs. P-------
    ----------------------------------------------

Pampers

I wanted to let you know that I heard back from my internal team, and unfortunately they advised me of the same thing that we have not yet received the coupons. I know its not the answer you want to hear, but it's all we have right now. I'll keep checking on this for you and let you know when we have received them.

Thankyou,
    Jessica
    -------------------------------------------
    Me
    Jessica what about the scan photo copy I sent you ? Did you look at it ?
    Pampers
    We actually can't view attachments through our email, I'm sorry.
    Thankyou,
    Jessica
    Pampers Team

I think I would post this whole thing on thier Facebook page, ridiculous a multi million dollar company and they are worried about you sending back some useless coupons
    Ameba and MillieH like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information