User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: I see coupons.......everywhere lately!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

I feel like the kid from 6th sense, but instead of seeing dead people, I see coupons, everywhere lately . And, I'm not usually looking out of my way for them. Just the usual, couponzone, if I happen to pop into metro, etc. However, just walking by packaging, it seems almost everything I buy, or my mother and brother buy, has coupons on it. Then people hear you collect coupons, as my family puts it, and every cousin, aunt, once/twice removed (I feel so cousin Vinny like - my mom will call, and say I saw second cousin Rose....), and next thing, I have more coupons/flyers, etc.

It's hilarious. I have couponed for about 5-6 years, seriously for 3-4, with one break, and it has never been like this. Not even when I first started, and as a new couponer, you just notice them everywhere! Up until now, I'd run a traditional train every few months or more, when I'd built up enough of a trade pile. Now, I've had 5 in 6 weeks, and I've got more building up again. Smuckers, milk bag coupons now, flyers, etc, great trade coupons at RCSS/Metro, and so many of the relatives/friends finding them (no worries, mom knows to take 1-2 at a time! But she shops 4 times a week, so they build up fast!). And, anything packaged I buy, with coupons, we build up quickly, as there are 5 kids and me!

Plus, mom went to a gluten free food fair last week, and picked several gluten free coupons, for stuff my two g-free kids eat, and besides an odd trade , I almost never find these (although, I just traded with mcminson for over 30 of the envirokids cereal they eat).

Slight coupon overload, but it's much easier to manage, now that I've done it for awhile. I seem to be able to weed through and sort a lot faster then when I started. And, it's much easier to be selective to what I use now, then when I started (newbie mistake of saving and using coupons for stuff I don't use). Now, I trade those for lots of coupons for stuff I use.

I loved walking into FB today, and buying a dozen canned corn with the delmonte coupons, and spending 40 cents a can. The cashier thought it was pretty neat. And I have several more of those, so I'll pop in over the week to get more .
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by kellyanna_99; Fri, Oct 4th, 2013 at 10:33 PM.
    Paapu, cath007, Shwa Girl and 6 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have noticed this too lately as well. So much that I am actually starting to pass on taking some. Crazy!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Hey! Send those milk bag coupons MY way!! lol Killer cheese coupon on them and I cant seem to find Beatrice milk! lol!!!
    quicktocoupon likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

wow! haha, I don't find that many coupons (no inserts in my newspaper!! ugh) but I keep giving them away to my friends and family. I call and email people and give them instructions about which item to buy and how to use the coupons. Kinda glad though, I don't think I would be able to manage all the coupons you have!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

WTH. Where are the milk bag coupons? And Heather Wake....where have you been? Been missing your posts!
    HeatherWake likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Hey! Send those milk bag coupons MY way!! lol Killer cheese coupon on them and I cant seem to find Beatrice milk! lol!!!
    Heather, I'll keep buying them as long as I see them . And we drink ALOT of milk. The cheese ones, I would use, but at some point, I'll have WAY too many of them! Keep your eye out, I might do an all dairy train, at some point!
    HeatherWake and quicktocoupon like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    Heather, I'll keep buying them as long as I see them . And we drink ALOT of milk. The cheese ones, I would use, but at some point, I'll have WAY too many of them! Keep your eye out, I might do an all dairy train, at some point!
    What does the milk coupon look like. is it at Metro? Wow, I thought I had them all...must have missed that one, and that's one I can use!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quicktocoupon View Post
    WTH. Where are the milk bag coupons? And Heather Wake....where have you been? Been missing your posts!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/368356-...basics-canada/

I just saw them at Food Basics today and they are on the Beatrice Milk.

exp jan 2014,
    astro kik $1 off wub 3,
    $1 astro original or original greek 500g,650g,750g,4x100g,12x100g
    $1 lactacia fat free creamer 1L (cooking and milk)
    $1 off Black diamond block/slze

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quicktocoupon View Post
    What does the milk coupon look like. is it at Metro? Wow, I thought I had them all...must have missed that one, and that's one I can use!
    They were on the beatrice milk 4litre bags at Food Basics today.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

its a pink bag.. look for the little yellow highlighted area on the hand side of the bag.. it'll say $5 in coupons on it. other wise dont' get the milk.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not only i see coupons everywhere, I see many people are using coupons too

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Thanks, I will look for this milk. We don't have food basics but maybe the other stores will have this promo.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow good for you I am starting to see more coupons too -thank you people out there for not taking the whole pads(no scer's of course) -awesome I feel like a kid in a candy store-yipeee
    kellyanna_99 likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Im loving all the coupons that are out now! Have not seen the milk bag coupons yet. Thanks for the heads up now Ill be looking through the milk section in every store lol.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

me too just got back from shopping - got all the inserts - got a few extra which are great and got all the coupons mentioned in the other forums - then used them all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information