Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By missxhillary
  • 1 Post By amyb123

Thread: The Honest Company - Free Trial

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Oct 11th, 2014
    The Honest Company is now shipping to Canada!!! They make natural cleaning products, beauty products and baby products. You can sign up for a free trial and only have to pay $5.95 for the shipping, I signed up, you can see what I got here - http://ayearofboxes.com/2013/09/17/s...onest-company/
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

You can click here for your free trial -
    I did the essential bundle trial, but you can also do the health/wellness trial or the diapers/wipes trial. I LOVE the products.
    Last edited by Jeniana; Sun, Oct 6th, 2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: removed referral link - please remember referral links are allowed in signatures only

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

free trial, but you have to pay $6 for shipping on the trial, i was gonna do the baby trial.but ill pass at $6 for only 7 diapers.
    Trial Includes:

A sample size of natural, high performing diapering essentials.

• • Diapers (7 count)
    • • Wipes (10 count)

OTHER TRIALS ARE
    Trial Includes:

• • Shampoo + Body Wash
    • • Face + Body Lotion
    • • Laundry Detergent

• • Healing Balm
    • • Hand Soap

Trial Includes:

A 1-day sample of ultra-pure, whole-food based supplements for your family.

• • Prenatal and DHA/Omega-3
    • OR
    • • Baby & Toddler Multi Powder and Kid's Chewable Multi-Vitamin

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When you request a kit they also sign you up for their membership

"With your free Discovery Kit, you will become enrolled as a MEMBER of The Honest Company. You have 7 days following receipt of your Discovery Kit to cancel your membership at any time, for any reason. We will remind you several times about your membership options. If you choose not to cancel your membership, you will be charged $79.95 for your monthly supply of Diapers (shipping is free!), $35.95 plus $5.95 for your monthly supply of Essentials, or $39.95 plus $5.95 for your monthly supply of Health & Wellness products."
    missxhillary likes this.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amyb123 View Post
    When you request a kit they also sign you up for their membership

"With your free Discovery Kit, you will become enrolled as a MEMBER of The Honest Company. You have 7 days following receipt of your Discovery Kit to cancel your membership at any time, for any reason. We will remind you several times about your membership options. If you choose not to cancel your membership, you will be charged $79.95 for your monthly supply of Diapers (shipping is free!), $35.95 plus $5.95 for your monthly supply of Essentials, or $39.95 plus $5.95 for your monthly supply of Health & Wellness products."
    glad you saw that, i didn't notice it the first time. glad i didn't go ahead with the trial.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I signed up and tried all available samples with the 6$ shipping. I actually ended up keeping the cleaning product option, some awesome stuff really and the diapers were pretty cool with all sorts of diff prints, worth it if you care whats in your diapers since they are organic but if you don't its not a bargain. OH.... and for all those hesitant about signing up and being stuck paying after they are actually the nicest people ever you just call within 5 days after receiving the package(which is delivered FedEx) and they cancel without a problem.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I also ordered the three free kits. Some where I found a free shipping code. Waiting for the items to arrive, I'm so excited to try. I don't think I will be able to afford the monthly reorder, as I am on mat leave.

Thread Information