User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Dermaglow on sale at all SDM!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Thanks a lot for the info! Good luck in your quest ladies!
    oscarandme likes this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Saw a whole bunch of this line on clearance at my SDM this evening. Did they have the microdermabrasion one though? Nooooooooo
    oscarandme likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I saw those on sale at my SDM as well.
    oscarandme likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Also because high end creams have a short shelf life, and it will go bad if not sold. If your face cream ever has a yellowish tinge and is not pure white, it is because the product is off and the cream will be useless. I only know this from facial product training working at a spa. never buy more product than what you can use in 6 months to a year.
    torontogal12 and oscarandme like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quicktocoupon View Post
    Also because high end creams have a short shelf life, and it will go bad if not sold. If your face cream ever has a yellowish tinge and is not pure white, it is because the product is off and the cream will be useless. I only know this from facial product training working at a spa. never buy more product than what you can use in 6 months to a year.
    Great to know - thanks!
    oscarandme and quicktocoupon like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I use an Origins cream sometimes that a yellowish tint. I'm pretty sure I bought it that colour. Does it mean it's bad or is it just the natural colour?
    oscarandme likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i agree, I bought the dermaglow retinol eye cream and when i went to use it. it was like a liquid, it is bad. I'm glad I kept my receipt, i will be bringing it back today.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Creams/lotion that contains vitamin c (look for ascorbic acid in the ingredient list) will turn yellow/orange/rusty color when it has oxidated. You don't want to use it when the color has changed as the purpose of using vit. c in face product is to have the antioxidant effect and the colour change tell you it's now useless.

(Now some clever companies will intentionally add orange color to vit. c products and it will make it hard for the consumer to know if the product has gone bad...)
    Last edited by Cocovanilla; Fri, Oct 11th, 2013 at 03:00 PM.
    torontogal12 and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Wow!! you are full of good information.. Please always teach us stuff like that...Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocovanilla View Post
    Creams/lotion that contains vitamin c (look for ascorbic acid in the ingredient list) will turn yellow/orange/rusty color when it has oxidated. You don't want to use it when the color has changed as the purpose of using vit. c in face product is to have the antioxidant effect and the colour change tell you it's now useless.

(Now some clever companies will intentionally add orange color to vit. c products and it will make it hard for the consumer to know if the product has gone bad...)
    Cocovanilla likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Paciad! I always love reading your posts, they seem to be SDM related and huge savings, keeping us hairless, younger to name a few. Thank you for sharing and please don't ever stop sharing. You are so appreciated by me and I am certain others too.
    free*is*best and paciad like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Wow!! you are full of good information.. Please always teach us stuff like that...Thanks for sharing!
    awww I'm glad the info can help

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    i agree, I bought the dermaglow retinol eye cream and when i went to use it. it was like a liquid, it is bad. I'm glad I kept my receipt, i will be bringing it back today.
    Just an update: I went to return my dermaglow, at first they said since it was on clearance all sales are final, I said I understand if the product was good and I was returning it, but all I wanted to do was exchange it for a good one. So, they let me exchange it I tried it before I bought it..
    ericaraina likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Paciad! I always love reading your posts, they seem to be SDM related and huge savings, keeping us hairless, younger to name a few. Thank you for sharing and please don't ever stop sharing. You are so appreciated by me and I am certain others too.
    Thank you!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information