User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ahhhh Bra

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Alright I just HAD to let you all know about the Ahhh Bra. I've seen this on Tv infomercials for a while and thought how great it would be to wear a bra that is comfortable and offers support without having to rely on those nasty underwires to hold the girls in place. So I investigated and saw that it was $59.99 to purchase 1 bra but you *did* recieve a free one when you ordered. so you would get 2 bras for $60 which to me it's quite expensive BUT if it worked it would be worth it, right?

Well I was out shopping last week at Walmart and as I'm checking out across the front of the store where they have that "last minute impulse buy" shelving, sat an Ahhh Bra just looking at me! So for $18.48 I purchased an Ahhh Bra and took it home to try it out and let me tell you it's SOOOOOOO comfortable it's insane and I actually forget that I'm wearing one, infact I was at Costco and stopped in the middle of an aisle, looked around to make sure I was alone and felt myself up because I thought I left the house without a bra on LOL I had one on, it was just the Ahhh bra!

You don't buy the bra like you normally would (34B, 38C, 40D, etc) instead you look at the chart on the back of the box and find the range that your measurement falls in and not the cup size (34, 38, 44, etc) and you will purchase one of the following: S, M, L, XL. I'm telling you ladies, this thing is incredible! I have found it VERY hard to find bras because I fall into a very odd bra size but this is perfect and I think I am in love! So if you are tired of a bra that digs into you, doesn't offer you support or if you find it hard to find a bra that fits you, I HIGHLY reccommend the Ahhh Bra. It's AHHHHHHH MAZING!!

Here is a photo of what it looks like for those that are not familiar with the product. It comes in white, black and beige, and now you can buy it at your neighbourhood walmart
    This thread is currently associated with: Costco, Walmart
    Last edited by TaraF; Wed, Jul 27th, 2011 at 10:35 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

That's awesome.... I wondered what they would be like.

I wonder if the Genie bra is a copy of it, or vice versa. They were only 'as seen on tv', but saw them on the shopping channel yesterday - three for $50

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/As...s?nav=R:508932

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I'll have to keep an eye out for these at Walmart. I LOATHE underwire. I had surgery a few years ago and it still hurts to wear an underwire bra.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

@Natalka, I was watching TV today and the Genie Bra commercial came on which is what prompted me to write this review lol they seem to be the same concept though. What I like about the fact they have the Ahhh Bra at WM now is that unlike buying them off of TV you don't have to pay S/H and if you don't like them you won't lose that money PLUS have to pay S/H to send them back as you can just return them to WM.

@ aoffman, I hope that you are able to find them at Walmart because if underwires are bothering you then this should help alot!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, for sure it's better to buy in person! Will have to see if the Ahh comes in plus sizes..

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I've seen the commercial too -- it really keeps them up though? After BF 2, they are hanging quite low!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    What I like about the fact they have the Ahhh Bra at WM now is that unlike buying them off of TV you don't have to pay S/H and if you don't like them you won't lose that money PLUS have to pay S/H to send them back as you can just return them to WM.
    Walmarts here in NS will not take a bra as a return. But still, cool if you can try on first! I'd never buy a bra online, I usually have to try on a bunch before I find the right one!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes , That is really nice , cool, comfortable and easy because my wife is using it and looking so.........

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I havew the Rhonda Shear ones from TSC. Mine are older and fit great. Lately the reviews haven't been that great on her products. Mine were made in Canada but it seems lately the product is being produced offshore and the comments seemed to relate to sizing issues.

I'm pretty sure the AAh bra is a Rhonda product.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

pipp - Yes, Ahh is made by Rhonda.

I knew the other Rhonda ones (leisure ones) were supposed to be great, but last time they were on at TSC I went and read a lot of reviews on them (blogs, etc.) and rare was the person who had something good to say about them - the fit, and more especially the cheap material. It's too bad when a good product goes wrong...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looked at one this am and cannot imagine there is any support there at all for those that are bigger busted - looks to me like you would still hang low LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds awesome. I haven't seen this advertised. Was wondering if any bigger busted ladies have tried this out? I have a real hard time with finding comfortable and properly fitted bras. Even went into the store with 2 ladies poking and prodding me while I tried on soooo many bras my head spun. Only to tell me in the end they didn't have a proper size to fit! What size does the Ahhh Bra go up too? Thanks

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Hum..I thought about trying this too but I need a lot of support. After BF two babies and losing 100 pounds, things are quite low. Picture two fried eggs hanging on a nail I wonder how much support it would give?
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Sounds great, I have the worst time finding the perfect fit. I saw the commercial for this but thought, oh they're just making it sound good! Nice to hear it actually works!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I found the Carole Martin bras at Walmart. I really like these ones as well. No cup size. Stretches to fit your breasts regardless. I have very lopsided boobs and this works great for coverage so that I have no gaps on my smaller one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information