User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`m emailing back and forth from somebody who works at Mississauga news because my building does not receive any papers except for the Thursday issue.

They`re telling me they don`t have a Saturday issue (which would have smartsource redplum etc)

Would it be in the Friday issue then?
    This thread is currently associated with: IDA, Red Plum, Smart Source

Trading Score
    47 (96%)

I'm not in Mississauga but I get my redplum and smart source in My local paper on Fridays as they don't have a Saturday edition either
    Visit My Blog: Shop Smart Not Hard

Helping Your Family Save Money So You Can Get Back to What's Important

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

Ditto for me here, the Friday paper is the only 1 I get.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`m so confused though! My Mom lives in Mississauga as well but in a house and she gets smartsource on saturdays and i`m positive its mississauga news. bleh i just want my coupons haha

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

I think it depends on when your delivery guy gets there. For example, my paper always arrives on Thursday nights. I've heard others say it arrives on either Friday, Saturday, Sunday or even Monday. As for the inserts, those are hit or miss, the last RedPlum and SmartSource were not in my paper, but previous issues were.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used to deliver the Mississauga News and delivery is different for townhomes and condominiums, there is only 1 paper a week, a condensed version with only some flyers. So yeah, that means you will often miss out on a lot of flyers and coupons

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I`m so confused though! My Mom lives in Mississauga as well but in a house and she gets smartsource on saturdays and i`m positive its mississauga news. bleh i just want my coupons haha
    There is no sat Mississauga News. She is getting the Sunday paper delivered a day early

I used to deliver the Mississauga News and delivery is different for townhomes and condominiums, there is only 1 paper a week, a condensed version with only some flyers
    I live in a condo townhome and get the papers Wed, Friday and Sunday. My SmartSource usually comes in the Sunday one.
    Last edited by taylyn; Wed, Jul 27th, 2011 at 02:05 PM.
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by taylyn View Post
    I live in a condo townhome and get the papers Wed, Friday and Sunday. My SmartSource usually comes in the Sunday one.
    Count yourself lucky then because some of condo townhomes get classified as Apartment and get the Thursday or "Apartment" edition.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

What about buyable papers? Toronto star etc do they have these inserts when they come out?

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I'm not from Mississauga but when I called my local paper about SS (or RP... whichever one was the last insert) they said they're changing the release dates to the Friday instead of Saturday. Maybe it's national, not just local.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I`m emailing back and forth from somebody who works at Mississauga news because my building does not receive any papers except for the Thursday issue.

They`re telling me they don`t have a Saturday issue (which would have smartsource redplum etc)

Would it be in the Friday issue then?
    I get mine on Fridays but on occasion have gotten 1 insert on saturday and even sunday once... I guess it depends on how busy they are and how many issues they are going to be printing.. USUALLY fridays.
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

My inlaws who live 5km away get Mississauga news on Thursday we get it Saturday ....its the same paper but I guess the delivery persons decide when to give them? I have not once in 6 months living at our new place received smart source or redplum...while my inlaws do 5km away lol

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Im from mississauga as well as my parents. I live in a condo townhouse and usually gets the smartsource and redplum on fridays. My parents lives in the condo (across sq 1) and they don't get coupons with their flyers. I'm not sure why..

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealbreakers View Post
    I'm not from Mississauga but when I called my local paper about SS (or RP... whichever one was the last insert) they said they're changing the release dates to the Friday instead of Saturday. Maybe it's national, not just local.
    I actually mean the publication dates are now saying Friday instead of Saturday.

Trading Score
    101 (100%)

do we get inserts in the Toronto Sun?
    "Couponing is my cardio."
    LF: icoke pins, Colgate, Crest Toothpaste, Irish Spring, Lever 2000, snuggle $1 off any

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information