User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By torontogal12
  • 1 Post By roseofblack25

Thread: Blackberry users: do we not exist?

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Iphone accessories are EVERYWHERE!!!! My sister has a different case on her phone every time I see her.

I've been using the same case on my blackberry for over 2 years now... its disgusting. Why are blackberry accessories just not available!?

I don't want to pay $17.99 for a solid color silicone case at a kiosk and I don't want to buy online because I like to try it on (some cheap cases make the unlock button difficult to push. It MUST be tested!)

GRR.
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Sorry for your pain.

We're BB users also. We have Otterbox cases on. It would have been nice to have a cool colour but there was just white and black (so we got both so we have different colours and can identify our phone quickly).

When I got my iPod Otterbox they had lots of colours to choose from, but I think it's because Apple is much more popular. There's way more Apple users than BB (or so I'm told).

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

We just upgraded to the BB, Z10 & Q10. I am having one heck of a time finding a screen protector and the few stores that have them they are double the cost any other phone's protector.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have a BBerry still owe money on it and have hated the darn thing since the first week I bought it. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggy. Sometimes the morning alarm doesn't go off because it has been lagging since the night before!!!

I also hate that no one makes apps for it anymore. I am waiting out this contract and then see ya later crapberry
    Armygirl76 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I feel the same way as an android user! I see so many nice cases especially designer ones for the iphone but none for android!! I am hoping to upgrade to an iphone maybe next year...My android is getting old and is starting to malfunction a bit here and there. I mean I like the whole android thing, but the lack of accessories makes me have iphone envy.
    toban likes this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Yes, we don't exist anymore - we're going the way of the dinosaur, and the sheeple are just investing in more Apple products.

I like to support Canadian companies wherever I can (it's the only way we'll ever have jobs in the future), but my continuing choice of Blackberry is starting to become a pain. No one makes any apps supporting them lately either - its' Android or Apple.

A lot of the new "couponing" type programs only support the others for apps too.... so long RIM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 06:16 PM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The lack of accessories and apps might be explained by Blackberry's Z30 phone reveal. Blackberry is aiming for entrepreneurs and prosumers. Supposedly, users are producing content with the available items on the Blackberry units so they can make best use of time.
    TORONTO - Long battered by complaints that it lacks the latest and greatest apps to attract consumers and keep them entertained, BlackBerry hopes the customers it's now focusing on just don't care about the dreaded "app gap."
    http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blackberry-...--finance.html

The letter, which the company says it aimed at clients looking to increase productivity, points out that BlackBerry has cash in the bank and is debt free. It says the company will continue to be there to provide “best in class” security, productivity, enterprise mobility management and social networking services.

Signed by the BlackBerry team rather then CEO Thorsten Heins, the letter says it’s time to set the record straight in the face of dramatic headlines after the company posted a nearly $1 billion (U.S.) loss in its most recent quarter on falling handset sales.

The choice of print media for a campaign by a mobile device company, announced on social media, raised eyebrows on Twitter, but Matrix said the medium may be right for the older “prosumer” market BlackBerry is focusing on.
    http://www.thestar.com/business/tech...ting_back.html

So you get reliable e-mail service and encryption in trading off the low app and accessories selections.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm an Android user and also find everything is geared towards Apple iPhone. I've looked for cases for my phone and they are difficult to find. I did get a Balistic case (similar to Otterbox) but they only come in black. I wish there were brighter colors.Amazon sells many types but I also like to try them in person, in case they don't fit. I managed to find one kiosk that sells a few for my phone type. I feel your pain.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wouldn't invest anymore money in Blackberry they are having a lot of problems: My husband has one(free from his company) and never had a problem, but all my children have IPhones and they just laugh at his phone!!

BlackBerry pleads for patience in open letter to customers, partners
    The future of BlackBerry is up in the air as the company continues to work with Farifax Financial and other groups that may be interested in buying all or at least parts of its business. In the meantime, BlackBerry will soon issue an open letter to customers and partners in an effort to reassure them that it will live on. No, not that open letter. The letter is a paid advertisement that will be published in 30 different newspapers across nine countries, Reuters reports, and it states that BlackBerry is financially stable even though it is in the process of laying off 4,500 workers and considering a breakup. “These are no doubt challenging times for us and we don’t underestimate the situation or ignore the challenges. We are making the difficult changes necessary to strengthen BlackBerry,” the ad says.
    More →

Thread Information