User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (Toronto) next to CN Tower opening tomorrow Oct.16th

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

My husband works for the architect firm that designed the aquarium. This past saturday, the aquarium had a special event - you could only get tickets (for free!) if you worked for a company that worked on the aquarium. Well, my hubby managed to wrangle 4 tickets. Since I couldn't go, he decided to give the tickets to my sister so my nephew, brother, brother-in-law and my fathers girlfriend went (my brother and fathers gf were visiting from out of town). They LOVED it! Even thought it was packed, it was cool! You can touch sharks and sting rays!
    anisa, danger_dan and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i love aquariums, i can't wait!
    danger_dan likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

sponsored by jim pattison no less.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I know that the aquarium will be a big draw for Toronto--but--memories of the huge icicles coming down from CN Tower a few years ago make me think that the attraction better have some high-tech contigency contraptions if any sharks or other marine life experience a tank malfunction/collapse.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I walked by yesterday afternoon...around 5 pm...line up was wrapped around the side of the building and down the street...i think i'll wait until the novelty of an aquarium in downtown toronto wears off before i even attempt to get tickets.
    PammieD likes this.
    DANGER

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This place is fantastic, it features North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel, and so many amazing aquatic animals we enjoy to watch, we went on this Civic long weekend and the line up and waiting was over 1 hour, so if you plan to go aquarium toronto, book your tickets online in advance. It's worth the wait though.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

So for those of you who have already visited when you buy your tickets online do you print them at home?
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

It is a decent enough aquarium. Be warned however that it takes less than 3 hours to go through. A friend took her kids and was done in 2.5 hrs.

That said, it is def a nice place to visit. Just not as much bang for your buck as some other places
    R

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I took my sons there - it was great. I thought I was gonna hate it (not a huge fan of aquariums) but it was fun, especially the underwater viewing tunnel. It was a million times better than the CN tower - that one felt like I was paying to go to a souvenir shop....
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Why did this get bumped? Was this necessary? I don't think so. This is not important right now
    mikemils likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information