User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: $4 Printable Coupon for Fruttare Popsicles - 2nd print available through FB

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

English / Français We are sorry, this offer is no longer available.Our offers are extremely popular and we apologize for the inconvenience.

SmartSource Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Get Help
    All materials, coupons, and offers are intended for the Canadian market only and each coupon/offer has its own restriction.
    ©2013 News America Marketing Interactive, Inc. and SmartSource Interactive Group. All rights reserved.
    AFPCH By vFcoders

The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So that means the 20 000 coupons avalaible have been printed .I guess everyone saw the deal with those
    Momof3girlies likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I can say I successful combined 2 coupons per 1 product at 2 separate wm locations I approached in both cases the csm's to confirm. Kids are nicely stocked up on free ice cream and I got nice overage out of it. CSM actually asked to borrow my coupons to take over to another cash as some one was trying to use fraudulent photocopied fruttare coupons(shame shame)~ the photocopies that they had were without pins and offer id... glad she caught them... what good timing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

It's a shame when one apple tries to spoil everything. Awesome shopping hun. Cant wait to get mine and use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    I can say I successful combined 2 coupons per 1 product at 2 separate wm locations I approached in both cases the csm's to confirm. Kids are nicely stocked up on free ice cream and I got nice overage out of it. CSM actually asked to borrow my coupons to take over to another cash as some one was trying to use fraudulent photocopied fruttare coupons(shame shame)~ the photocopies that they had were without pins and offer id... glad she caught them... what good timing

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the question is how is it even possible to delete the code and ID number off the coupon......that person must be a pro-scammer

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    the question is how is it even possible to delete the code and ID number off the coupon......that person must be a pro-scammer
    what they probably did was cover the code/id and try to make copies... sites like smartsource, websaver print these pins on our coupons so that if there are photocopies being made they can block that persons computer from all printables in the future... the person must have known this and tried to hide it. The csm was very pleased that i was there at the time with legit coupons to show the other customer.
    leymi15 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I wonder how THAT conversation went. Would've loved to be a fly on the wall

what they probably did was cover the code/id and try to make copies... sites like smartsource, websaver print these pins on our coupons so that if there are photocopies being made they can block that persons computer from all printables in the future... the person must have known this and tried to hide it. The csm was very pleased that i was there at the time with legit coupons to show the other customer.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

By the way, I was at Metro last night (St-Hubert, Qc) and they were manufacturers coupons taped on the boxes of Fruttare, same 4.00$ coupon.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mylie View Post
    By the way, I was at Metro last night (St-Hubert, Qc) and they were manufacturers coupons taped on the boxes of Fruttare, same 4.00$ coupon.
    wow!! Nice find!! Did you notice the expiry on it?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Were they peelies or taped on by a rep? I'd use the printables at SDM to bump up 20x total
    Quote Originally Posted by mylie View Post
    Momof3girlies likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

People like that make me regret posting this amazing coupon. Why do they have to ruin it for the rest of us? Karma will take care of that I'm sure.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

not sure if this is directed at me or the person fraudulently trying to use the coupon? I followed what it said and asked before
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapNcheeky View Post
    People like that make me regret posting this amazing coupon. Why do they have to ruin it for the rest of us? Karma will take care of that I'm sure.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

not sure if this is directed at me or the person fraudulently trying to use the coupon? I followed what it said and asked before
    No it was directed at the person you said was using them without PINs.

I'm happy you got to combine. I hope I'm as lucky. My SDM is pretty tight.
    dariusz8 likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

hope you can too Yes stuff like that is very upsetting, but karma did get them yesterday... I am sure that csm will remember that customer in the future, and I am sure that customer was embarrassed nicely....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for share.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information