User Tag List

Page 246 of 253 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Sorry I haven't been able to post earlier today, my hubby's family is Dutch so we celebrate on Christmas Eve. I received a brand new Timmies to go cup, and the best part is.... A coupon for a free coffee woohoo!!! Couponsrule you are truly awesome and I feel so blessed with my package. I am sad that tomorrow will be the last day for prezzie's.

I am not sure what my DD got in the rush of the day she took off with it and I can't remember what she opened, I will try to find out and let you know. All I know is that she was super excited as she was screaming " that lady is awesome mom"

Couponsrule, I have to agree with my daughter, you are one awesome lady
    julesie-pie, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone! Jackson is still sleeping, how is it on the one day of the year an early wakeup would be ok he sleeps past 7? He has been so excited I can't wait to see his reaction this morning. I can hear my parents still snoring, but of course I'm awake lol.

Dlee I am with you on the new years better eating, so all treats I get will be eaten before then

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Merry Christmas everyone! Our power came back on at 11:20 last night, a true Christmas miracle! DD is still fast asleep lol it took ages to get her to fall asleep.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Merry Christmas! This morning a received a beautiful LUSH box with a a bath bomb and a pice of Honey I Washed the Kids soap! I love it!!! I meant to take a picture of the beautiful box but forgot in the craziness of the morning. So I borrowed one from the Lush website.

The girls both received a beautiful Christmas card with a $5 McDonalds gift card in it!

Thank you so much shmeelady! The fact you took the time and money (out of your already tight budget) to pick these gifts out specially for us warms my heart more then you could ever know.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Merry Christmas!!!!!!! Holy cow.....I got a chipster!!!! YeeHaw!! Thank you so much, Heather! You have made every day of this train so special!

H kept waking me up last night. He is like a little kid. We finally heard Courtnee moving around so we got everyone up at 7am. My teens drive me crazy sometimes but they have their moments of amazingness. This morning, they all gave me Wonder Woman themed items. I got the travel mug, a shirt, a wallet, and a purse. Totally sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!! Holy cow.....I got a chipster!!!! YeeHaw!! Thank you so much, Heather! You have made every day of this train so special!

H kept waking me up last night. He is like a little kid. We finally heard Courtnee moving around so we got everyone up at 7am. My teens drive me crazy sometimes but they have their moments of amazingness. This morning, they all gave me Wonder Woman themed items. I got the travel mug, a shirt, a wallet, and a purse. Totally sweet!

So glad you've liked everything so far...you were awesome to buy for! The Chipster was the thing on your list that really jumped out at me as a Xmas day present! Hope you enjoy it!
    it looks pretty cool!! I was tempted to try it out myself!!
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Merry Christmas advent train!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day so far! DH and I have enjoyed a relaxing morning of presents, breakfast and just relaxing since this is the first year since we have been together that we haven't had to be at his parents for brunch at 9am!

My final gift from the awesome, fantastic, generous and amazing pooh was a beautiful photo album set! Love! Thank you so very much for all of the thoughtful gifts for me! I have had such a great experience on this Advent train!

I'm also adding a couple of other photos from this morning! I woke up and DH had put my presents under the tree I got for my Day 1 gift! The dogs were very curious about their gifts too!

One of my indulgences is Lindt balls....DH went to the outlet near us and 'may' have gotten a little out of control!!!

Enjoy your day with family and friends

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

So here are my gifts up till the 23rd. I think I opened everything. Thank you so much Beckyrobinson!!!

Merry christmas everyone!!

@new2SC. Did day 25 arrive in time? Pm me if it didn't or did. Either way. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Good morning!!! Merry Christmas! I hope you are all doing well!

For my final day I was blown away by New2sc who gave me a $25 gift card to Cineplex!!! Perfect for watching The Hobbit or Frozen...both on my list!!!

Thank you!!

May all of you have a wonderful blessed day!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Coffee coffee coffee..... Couponsrule how did you guess that I would need coffee on Christmas morning. Thank you!!!!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

My generous tasha313 gave me on my final day a box of lindor red chocolate balls of deliciousness AND a $10 tim's gc - the kids and hubby will be in heaven thank you so very much for your kindness and generosity you made me smile every day looking forward to my daily surprise under the tree mwah!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

On Christmas Day both my buddies went overboard. I am in awe of you amazingly generous ladies. Your generous sprites and kind hearts have touched my whole family.

from Cowgirl to Mitch, my gosh $50 ciniplex GC holy cow( no pun intended ) but girl after everything you have given him this took my breath away. Wow we are going to all go see catching fire tommorow. You are an amazing friend I am so glad to have had the pleasure of meeting you several times and hope that we will have many more opportunities to do so. Merry Christmas special lady! Everything was right on!

and from Momto2 WOW, both the kids got presents. For Mitchell very high quality targets for shooting and well this would have been more than enough they also gave him movie night out for 2 so I for see date night with a special girl in the future. He says to say Thank you so much for everything, it was all perfect and you were an amazing set of buddies.

and well Miss Hailey flipped her....... This morning over her brand new skiphop monkey backpack lunch kit and makeup brushes. My baby straddling the whole teen fence. She has already texted photos to all here über jeleous friends( her words) who are jelly. She says everything you picked was so her. So Thank you , you and your girls are amazingly generous.

Merry Christmas buddies!
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Wed, Dec 25th, 2013 at 07:03 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

today i got an amazing book from my most wanted wishlist!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Ohhh wowww!! LizardQueen! Its beee-yoouu-teee-fulll!! I love this necklace so much! Im not into girly delicate jewellery, and this piece totally rocks! LOVE it! Thank you so much for every single thing! YOu made me feel oh so special and loved, YOU ROCK, my girl! xoxoxo!!!
    Name:  skull.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  82.8 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone!!! We've had an amazing family day here and now everyone is tired and ready for bed I hope you all had a great day with your families.

Trent and Donnie loved their day 25 prezzies!! Tami I can't thank you and your family enough for making my boys feel so special and loved. They have loved every gift and both send HUGE thank you hugs. Today brought Trent not 1, not 2 but 3 how to draw books!! He LOVES them and has been working out of them already. He's big into drawing and painting and just loves these books. Thank you so much.

Donnie got a full set of screwdrivers..HOLY CRAP! He's beyond thrilled because he apparently has lost some of the star tip ones from his set and says you can never own enough screwdrivers (especially when your wife uses them for crafts LOL) Mitch he has loved every last gift, thank you for everything.

So I guess the train is kinda over hop in and leave FB for your buddy and both Tami and I and we'll be doing the same soon as well Merry Christmas and thanks to everyone for making this train so awesome! I can't wait to see what everyone else got today!!
    Last edited by slambert; Wed, Dec 25th, 2013 at 08:28 PM.

Page 246 of 253 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 ... LastLast

Thread Information