Page 252 of 253 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Purging here too. We're also moving. Finally I will have a built in dishwasher sooooo excited. I know small things. So I've been selling all my excess stuff on the online garage sale almost have $500 I need.
    Are you moving far??

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Fine with me! I am glad to be back, my computer will NOT connect to the internet. So we had to dig out our tiny lap top.

So excited for you! I moved out here with hubby 7 years ago, every member of both our familys are in Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. It was hard but you will like it out here! As for New Years, we were all in bed by 11 lol

WOW, can we move in with you? our main floor is 1200 sq ft.

I could not live without my dishwasher! I never had one till less than a year ago!
    where in Edmonton are you?? I don't know many people in Edmonton, would love to meet you. I'm looking forward to having a dishwasher!!
    chesterjes likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

No just down the road from where we are now. Can't wait for you to cone out so I can visit with you and that charming little girl again

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

No just down the road from where we are now. Can't wait for you to cone out so I can visit with you and that charming little girl again
    Yaaa! Me too! But so much packing to do before I go! Feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all!
    Armygirl76 and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

There is talk we maybe planning a vacation for the kid's to West Ed mall over Remembrance day weekend this year! I know its a long time from now but when the date gets closer would love to try and make plans to meet up with some of u at the mall at the time if possible!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    There is talk we maybe planning a vacation for the kid's to West Ed mall over Remembrance day weekend this year! I know its a long time from now but when the date gets closer would love to try and make plans to meet up with some of u at the mall at the time if possible!
    I'm in keep me informed

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Yaaa! Me too! But so much packing to do before I go! Feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all!
    I know me too very stressfull
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Name:  IMAG0095_BURST002.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  54.6 KB so had to share this pic of dd. Couponing

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I'm in too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I'm in, scpooh!!! Another meet date always makes me excited.

Julespie, I am counting the days till you move out here. ( 46, just so you know) I know it won't be easy for you and I am being a little selfish but I can't wait to be able to spend more time with you and that beautiful little daughter of yours.

The whole week of New Years, we spent on the couch with blankets watching the Criminal Minds marathon or on the phone with realtors, mortgage brokers, and pricing out building options. Hubby and I are looking at putting a new 20' wide mobile home on our property or having a modular built and put on a basement. So if this all works our spring will busy, but I am hoping to have a bigger place. We currently live in an old 1200sq ft trailer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh and I hate Mondays!!!!! I could have slept until 6:30 except my loving hubby decided to wake me up at 5:30 to go and light the pilot light on our old furnace. Why oh why, did I have to be the one with the magic touch that can get the furnace lite. Hubby honestly will fight with it for an hour and I can in about 30 seconds.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Sounds like everyone's new year is busy busy

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Glad to see this thread is still open for chatting! My new years wasn't very eventful, just stayed in and watched some True Blood. Now I have to wait for season six to come out on DVD. I've been fighting a cold/mild flu since the 29th. I think my cold is almost gone but one day I feel great and the next its back.

Purging here too. We're also moving. Finally I will have a built in dishwasher sooooo excited. I know small things. So I've been selling all my excess stuff on the online garage sale almost have $500 I need.
    Online garage sale? Is that a certain site? I usually put my stuff on Craig's list but don't always have the best luck.

Julesie too bad I don't live closer. I actually like to pack. Its the unpacking that I don't like lol.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Oh and i finally got to crack open my Baileys the other day to put in my coffee. With not feeling well I didn't want to mess with my stomach but I'm enjoying it now. Thanks again Julesie

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Are you moving far??

where in Edmonton are you?? I don't know many people in Edmonton, would love to meet you. I'm looking forward to having a dishwasher!!
    I live in Millwoods, it is south edmonton. The community is called satoo.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Glad to see this thread is still open for chatting! My new years wasn't very eventful, just stayed in and watched some True Blood. Now I have to wait for season six to come out on DVD. I've been fighting a cold/mild flu since the 29th. I think my cold is almost gone but one day I feel great and the next its back.

Online garage sale? Is that a certain site? I usually put my stuff on Craig's list but don't always have the best luck.

Julesie too bad I don't live closer. I actually like to pack. Its the unpacking that I don't like lol.
    the he online garage sale is local to me makes selling a breeze
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Thread Information