User Tag List

Page 32 of 253 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

1. I'm on the last couple days of my vacation in Edmonton. We are headed for the mountains this weekend. Is there anything SMALL (read my suitcase is tight on space) that you might be interested in?
    I think I am good- thanks though

2. Do you like tea? If so is there Certain Flavours?

Love tea. Mostly black teas (English Breakfast, Earl Grey, etc). Davids Tea just released some Holiday teas (Santa's Secret, Gingerbread and Sleigh Ride) that sound REALLY yummy

3. Buddy, is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself?
    Bath bombs- I love them!

4. Buddy: Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ?
    Yes to all- there is some ideas on my wishlist for all of these categories

5.Buddy how long have you been with your hubby/significant other? Do you like things like couples ornaments and such?
    Married for almost 7 years. Yes to couples ornaments. Not sure about the "and such". Adult themed gifts are ok here

6. If you are into baking would you be interested in some gently used (a couple times each) Wilton character cake pans

No thanks- I haven't done ANYTHING with my cake decorating collection

7. Seeing this is a December (Christmas) Advent train, is there 1 most wanted Christmas item on your list???
    Some sort of 2013 family or general ornament (not picture frame type)

8. buddy are you into bath type stuff bubble baths and that kind of thing?
    Yes! I LOVE Bath Bombs and Bubble Bath- fruity or spicy scents preferred. I am also looking for a new bath pillow.

9. we are planning a US shopping day (hopefully before mail day) is there anything you'd like me to smuggle across the border for you?
    Rootbeer Gum (Hubby) or any of the sugar filled cereals we can't get here. Ziploc divided containers like these (http://www.amazon.com/Ziploc-Contain.../dp/B003U6DJ90)

10. Buddy - Do you or any of the family have a birthday in December?
    My kids are in Nov and Feb. Hubby is December 8th and I am in February.

11. As this is a Christmas train, would you prefer for your items to be for the most part Christmas themed or items, or just a few? How much do you love Christmas?
    I like Christmas. 70% regular/ 30% Christmas?? I am practical in the sense that I want to use my goodies all year long

12. Buddy, What are a few of your favorite colours?
    Teal and Purple are definitely amongst my personal favourites

13. How do you feel about animal prints? Zebra stripes, leopard spots etc etc?
    Not really my thing.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I really, really like cow prints and some other animal prints too. My purse & wallet are an animal print.
    I don't wear makeup on a regular basis only on special occasions. I prefer just to be me.

Kelsey answering: Do you prefer treats to be Christmas or regular? Both please!

Sent from my Arc using Tapatalk
    slambert and chesterjes like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

BUDDY QUESTION: How do you feel about animal prints? Zebra stripes, leopard spots etc etc?

I don't really have anything animal print, I guess it all depends on what it is.

I rarely wear make up, just use eyeliner. I'm thinking about trying a BB cream but I have no idea which one to get. The Aveeno one looks good because it has a built in spf. Has anyone tried this one?

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

12. Buddy, What are a few of your favorite colours? blues, purples and some pinks along with black

13. How do you feel about animal prints? Zebra stripes, leopard spots etc etc. don't really care for them unless they are fun funky colored ones.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

14. make up. the only thn I wear is black eyeliner

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Mitchell is still hardcore Pokemon lol. He's 16 at least he's got an over 90% adverage and not on drugs
    ummm yeahhhh Ill be 42 in two weeks and I still love pokemon!! We went to FanExpo this summer, and I cosplayed as a Pokemon Trainer! lol *cough*nerd*loser*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    14. make up. the only thn I wear is black eyeliner
    I wear a bit of powder, mascara and black liquid liner. ANd chapstick.

Oh and to answer my own question..I love animal print..especially the fun funky coloured ones!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    In guessing you aren't my buddy.
    My WL is ALL about the animals prints. Meeeeow.
    Again, maybe lm super sneaky and am throwing you off my trail? lol

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

The makeup thing wasn't really a question It was just a discussion. But feel free to join in make up no make up

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

1. I'm on the last couple days of my vacation in Edmonton. We are headed for the mountains this weekend. Is there anything SMALL (read my suitcase is tight on space) that you might be interested in?

Nothing that I can think of

2. Do you like tea? If so is there Certain Flavours?

I do like tea- but much prefer coffee. For teas I like Davids Teas. I like chais, earl grey, cream of earl grey etc

3. Buddy, is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself?

Bubble bars/bath bombs from Lush

4. Buddy: Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ?
    Bake and cook I also cake decorate and make cards

5.Buddy how long have you been with your hubby/significant other? Do you like things like couples ornaments and such?
    Married for almost 7 years. Together for 10 as of November 1st couple ornaments? Not so much thank you

6. If you are into baking would you be interested in some gently used (a couple times each) Wilton character cake pans

Sure!

7. Seeing this is a December (Christmas) Advent train, is there 1 most wanted Christmas item on your list???
    An elf on the shelf, or a milk and cookies for santa set, or a nice Christmas type scented candle/wax melts

8. buddy are you into bath type stuff bubble baths and that kind of thing?
    Oh heck ya! I love bubble baths! Anything with a fruity/flower combination is ok, coconut is great, and any clean smell (cotton linen etc)

9. we are planning a US shopping day (hopefully before mail day) is there anything you'd like me to smuggle across the border for you?
    Coconut Oreos!!! any fun treats that you can't get here would be great as well!

10. Buddy - Do you or any of the family have a birthday in December?
    Nope- closest one is Declan and he is Jan 15

11. As this is a Christmas train, would you prefer for your items to be for the most part Christmas themed or items, or just a few? How much do you love Christmas?
    I love Christmas, however I do have quite a bit of Christmas stuff already. SO maybe just a few Christmas things - tea towels, placemats etc - or anything on my wishlist

Deep Teal, Chartreuse Green and Black

Not really my thing- but depends on what it is. For Pj pants etc anything goes
    15. What would you consider the "perfect date" or your most memorable?
    Most memorable- our first date dinner and movies !

Perfect Date- Kid free dinner

16. What is your favorite music type and/or song?
    Love 80s and 90s- as well as top 40 and classic rock (aerosmith, etc)
    17.What is your most favorite Christmas treat?
    I would love to try some of the new turtles! or chocolate mint anything

18. What is one Christmas tradition that you must do or have?
    Christmas eve pjs and a new book

19. If you could pick only one flower, what is your favorite?
    ummm? Gerbera daisies

20. Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme?
    Kid friendly- used to be themed, but want to move towards fun decorations kids make/pick out and that reflect our family likes

21. Are you a pervert? Are you a prude? Are you a sexual person? Do you get offended at sexy humour?
    def not a prude, but not overly naughty LOL

22. Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00?

-Candy Melts
    -Angel food cak/red velvet cake mix
    -Christmas Sprinkles

Top three under 5.00?

-Gift wrap cutter
    -Duct tape (funky design )
    -parchment paper sheets

Top three under 10.00?
    -Starbucks blonde roast coffee(true north blend/veranda blend)
    -Organix coconut oil hair serum
    -Lush Bubble bars/Bath Bombs

23. Do you drink alcohol? If so, what? Cake or Candy Bar vodka woud be amazing- can't get it here. Also Rum, or a nice bottle of wine

24. Are you a baker? Why do you like to bake? I bake anything and everything! I love it!

25. Do you need gift wrapping supplies? maybe a wrapping paper cutter? and cars and disney princess wrapping paper

26. Buddy, what stores , restos, shops, stores do you like and would maybe like a GC to ? Target Walmart, amazon.ca, starbucks-yum!, PC, Sobeys

27. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? Aylmer accents, kcups, pampers, any call ins, mcaain cakes

28. Favourite Snacks? gourmet jelly beans, choc covered almonds, chicago mix popcrn

29. Do you need couponing supplies (labels, envelopes, paper clips, post its, stamps? stamps or labels

30. Stamps? Batteries? stamps sure! batteries- AAA or some good AA ones for my point and shoot camera

31. Do you like magazines? Are there any that you would like to read but would never buy? Marie Claire, and gossip mags

32. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? all on my wishlist alhough I would love a veggie twister

33. Are you a traditional peppermint candy cane kind of person or do you like fun or gourmet flavours? Which ones? I like the fruity ones best bu mint are good too

34. Buddy - are there any board games your kid(s) would like? anything kid friendly

35. Are there are Christmas movies you'd like? Like Heather we download all of our movies

36. What colour is your vehicle if you have one?
    dark metallic grey

37. What size S - M - L pj's should I get for you?
    XXL

38. Do you like bath bombs?

YES!!!!

39. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats?

No pets yet- but hoping to get a puppy

40. I have a bin FULL of mail out freebies like the space bag, kcup iced tea 3pak, teeth whitening strips, downy infusions, Essie strips and so many more - what samples/freebies could you use? Downy Infusions, Downy Unstoppables, Kcups, essie nail strips

41. Do you like clutch purses?
    No thank you

42. What kind of coffee is drank in your house? How do you feel about expresso? Lattes?
    Anything goes pretty uch- we love coffee not so much flvored unless in kcup form

43. On your coupon list I have some values that are higher then your asking for and some printables would you be ok with them?
    Sure

44. Would you like any dental supplies??
    Yes please- tooth paste, floss sticks, dental coupons LOL. Oral B Dual Clean heads

45. I have a ton of tupperware containers (still new) for sales aids, prizes and samples. Would you be interested ?
    Sure! SOunds awesome!

48. What date do you usually put up your tree?

First week of December

49. Buddy, who are your favorite authors?

too many to list - lol but I can say that I have rad every book ever written by all of my favorite authors I love reading

50. Are you religious or a Christian? (feel free not to answer this if you are not comfortable)

Not religious

51. Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)?

I could totally use wax melts any scent but please no vanilla or almond scents GAG ! LOL

52. Could you use any winter items? scarves , mitts etc? for you or the others in your life?

MItts, slouchy beanie or toque, would love a warm infinity scarf

53. Are there any items for the house you might need? kitchen items, tea towels, etc?

Tea towels, spatula (for flipping things in a pan) not too huge

54. What colors are your kitchen?

White walla, black and white and red or chartreuse green accents

55. Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc?

Any- snowmen are cute

56. Do you like tea? bags or loose? by the cup or pot?

loose- by the cup

57. Any US or Caribbean requests???

Bracelet/anklet

58. How would you feel about something that smells like hazelnut vanilla coffee? and no, its not coffee!

maybe- ifts its more hazelnut and coffee than vanilla

59. If you have a guy in your life (hubby, bf, kids) would he like any men's Dove, or other samples (as extras of course!)

No thanks

60. If I get my deer in time and can make some jerky.... Would you like to try some?

i wouldn't I dont think- but hubby might?

61. Are there any books you would like ? Particular titles ?

Taking Eve by Iris Johansen, or the ones on my wishlist
    Last edited by Briwantstosave; Tue, Nov 12th, 2013 at 05:56 PM.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Pink, purple and blue

not my thing!

Heading over to Shoppers, gotta get some bacon and milk for breakfast!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Favorite colors was on my wish list so I don't think you are my buddy but I will answer anyway.

Brown, orange, Indian Red - I like anything with with the color brown in it too, orange, blue, and red.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Buddy I did a little bit of shopping for you yesterday but didn't find much at the store we went to then did a lot of shopping for you and Kelsey's buddy online. Now I am happy!

Melissa13, slambert, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I have a buddy question for both adult and teen: What is your favorite # from 1 - 23 and what is your favorite day of the week? I have a plan happening....hopefully!?!

chesterjes and HeatherWake like this.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I have a buddy question for both adult and teen: What is your favorite # from 1 - 23 and what is your favorite day of the week? I have a plan happening....hopefully!?!

Oh, and you can't pick #13 already taken by gag gift!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post

. Fave #16, fave day: saturday. I do believe my bday fits both this year!

Page 32 of 253 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread Information