Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Is SC off by an hour?
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

23. Do you drink alcohol? If so, what? I don't personally but my brother who I live with loves beer and wine from different places to try! I always try to get him something no matter where I travel.

24. Are you a baker? Why do you like to bake?
    I tried to get into baking last year but wasn't able to be a huge hit although I do love the occassional sugar cookie. I think on my WL I asked for specific shapes of cookie cutters. that way I can use it for certain occassions or parties. Oh!!! I would love alphabet cookie cutters! like these: http://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/...-cookie-cutter

25. Do you need gift wrapping supplies?
    I don't think so!

26. Buddy, what stores , restos, shops, stores do you like and would maybe like a GC to ?
    Cineplex, Booster Juice, Keg, Winners, Michaels, Superstore, Shoppers drug mart, anywhere! =)

27. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?
    honestly, I haven't been able to coupon at all the past six months because of how busy I've been. so many coupons gone to waste. I hope to start up again at some point but right now it's not a huge priority so just been working through my stockpile!

28. Favourite Snacks?
    Mm...these days I've been trying to stay away from too many snacky foods as I'm trying to be really careful about what I eat...that being said, I have had this weird craving for strawberry fruit roll-up. the kind I used to it as a kid. haha.

29. Do you need couponing supplies (labels, envelopes, paper clips, post its, stamps?
    Nope, I'm good. Thanks!

30. Stamps? Batteries? Ok,what size? Mm...nope, none of these I need right now.
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

alright. off to do some more online shopping for my buddy and strategize where I'm going to get some other things this week. YAY shopping!!! goodnight and see you all tomorrow!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Camryn was to be my youngest daughters name! We didn't know she had Down's Syndrome though until she was here and DH decided Camryn no longer fit quite right so she became Courtnee!
    Thats so awesome! I knew that if she was a girl, she would have a boys name. Sister Tayylor was not quite 3 when I was preg. I was asking her, will your new baby sisters name be Owen? (she said no), Will it be Ryan? (no) Kyle? (no) Quinn? (no) Devyn? (no) Camryn? (She looked puzzled and tried to pronounce it...Cramryn, Carmryn, sighhh CAMMY!) So that was it for that. She names her baby sister Cammy. Here are a couple pictures of the two goofballs who pretend to hate each other! Tayy is the 17 yr old redhead and Camm is the 14 yr old green eyed one. And they are picking each others noses, yeah, thats love.

Name:  photo 1-3.JPG
Views: 170
Size:  31.8 KB Name:  photo-6.JPG
Views: 173
Size:  26.5 KB
    Last edited by HeatherWake; Tue, Nov 5th, 2013 at 01:22 AM.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    she didn't want her photo taken but she had lots of fun! Haha that's my BIL not hubby! (SIL says he is all yours but he comes with lots of baggage ) we are all super grinny in this photo, but hubby is the one in the middle holding the munchkin. The other two are his twin brothers!
    Yeah Julesie? ALL those boys are HOT, Ill take one!! (Luckily in my life, Ive HAD the twin brother thing before so just ONE will do now thanks!)
    And you look gorgeous! Like Hilary Swank, whom I don't typically think is hot...but you remind me of her...you could be her prettier sister!
    Last edited by HeatherWake; Tue, Nov 5th, 2013 at 01:49 AM.
    julesie-pie, slambert and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

More questions:

Do you like magazines? Are there any that you would like to read but would never buy?

Real Simple, Vegetarian, Gossip

Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?

Not really... i listed a few things on my wishlist

Are you a traditional peppermint candy cane kind of person or do you like fun or gourmet flavours? Which ones?

Gourmet for sure.
    dlee and chesterjes like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Do you like magazines? Are there any that you would like to read but would never buy? would love any country christmas ones you know with the nice homes and everything I know there was two I was eying I love dreaming

Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? hmmm kitchen stuff anything really I did put some on my list Candy dishes reg or hinged, prep bowls walmart has a nice 3 pack with a ribbon on it, cookie jar Walmart has a snowman and penguin one, trays for veggies, snacks cookies ect, christmas glasses please not real thin glass I really did number on my hand a year ago from broken glass and makes me skittish lol, large oval platter, Christmas mug for me, tea towels, pot holders, ect ect I am not picky

Are you a traditional peppermint candy cane kind of person or do you like fun or gourmet flavours? Which ones? I am not a huge candy cane person but my kids love them and we use them for the tree ANY are great the like the flav and reg
    dlee and chesterjes like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Kayla wants to add Turtles to list Please and thank you lol not a pet turtle the eating kind

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Do you like magazines? Are there any that you would like to read but would never buy?

Hubby doesn't typically take time to read anything.

Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?

he does do some entertaining (no cooking though LOL) he would probably like shot glasses or rum glasses.

Are you a traditional peppermint candy cane kind of person or do you like fun or gourmet flavours? Which ones?

I think he's a traditional candy cane guy but I'm not sure, we can't put candy canes on our tree because our dogs are as tall as we are when they stand up and it would be too big of an incentive to total my tree!!
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Another little buddy question...
    How would you feel about a year subscription to national geographic for little kids (3-6) or kids (6-14)??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    More questions:

Country Living (have a subscription though) but a similar type (if there is one! would be great!), Canadian Living/Chatalaine,

sprinkles are always good, cupcake liners, holiday cookie cutters, white and milk chocolate chips

Not really... i listed a few things on my wishlist

I really like the fruit flavoured ones as well.

Gourmet for sure.
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

26. Buddy, what stores , restos, shops, stores do you like and would maybe like a GC to ?
    I think I listed a few for me & kiddo but I also shop at Shoppers, Metro, Walmart, Retimans and Rickis, prefer Rickis for gift cards though since you can’t use the Reitmans online. McD, Timmies

27. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?
    I’m not so sure. I’m not all that aware right now of what’s available. We are trying to eat healthier so things for cheese, bread, dairy, kid snacks, including applesauce, butter, popcorn, toilet paper, paper towels

28. Favourite Snacks? Trying to eat healthier so it should be fruit but of course I’d really have to say chips. Jackson’s would be fruit for real lol, though he also like chips and chocolate, and candy (gummys, pez, skittles, he wants gumballs for some reason, fuzzy peach, swedish berries)

29. Do you need couponing supplies (labels, envelopes, paper clips, post its, stamps? Stamps would be good, just the regular kind I think.

30. Stamps? Batteries? Ok,what size? Batteries are on my list AA, AAA & C get used here a lot for some reason

5. Would you like anything that is personalized with your name?? Jackson likes his name on things so sure

6. How would you feel about a year subscription to national geographic for little kids (3-6) or kids (6-14)?? He had little kids and quite liked it, when we moved it got messed up and we missed like half the issues so a new subscription would be nice as this one is I believe expiring shortly.
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Magazines - I get most I like I believe, though I think some are or have expired, I never have time to read them!

Candy canes - fruit ones for sure. Jackson says he likes the mint ones but then doesn't eat them. I do like the mint ones too but prefer the fruity ones.

kitchen stuff - only what's on my list. i have a bit of a clutter problem I like to have gadgets but never use them and just have to find space to store them... though more crockpot liners would be great, I did find some at dollarama but they are soooo handy. and I use the crock pot a lot.
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Buddy - are there any board games your kid(s) would like? This would include card games like Uno, or cribbage.

Jackson loves to play games and is getting old enough to actually sit and play a proper game rather than a free for all. We have a few but would love something like candy land or snakes and ladders, or anything else that is appropriate for a 4-year-old, and can be played by 2+ people.
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Trent loves Uno

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I did some shopping over the last few days and I have 12 gifts for my kid buddy and 14 gifts for my adult buddy...getting there!!!

Page 46 of 253 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread Information