User Tag List

Page 57 of 253 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    Can I share something cool for me , which is my to me from me Christmas for my 40th this year /41st birthday next year? I am getting a breast reduction in the spring. I have had major back and neck pain for years due to it, and after nursing 5 kids for 10 years straight (I nursed until 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 each), which hasn't helped. I fit the OHIP qualifications, and I have issues with some glands that will come out at the same time so that they don't become a risk in the future. I just got word late last week, and am looking forward to it. I can't run, swim, or play many sports, because even with a compression ones on, it's still a problem. So, I am pretty excited! I figure 40 is the time do something for me.
    This is amazing!! Both my aunts and a friend have undergone reduction surgeries. This is going to give you a great new confidence booster and you are going to feel great!

You should send some boob my way, after wight loss I am basically nipples on chest. LOL.
    I need a while body tuck too while I am at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Alright off to bed have a good one all!
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Beautiful family!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thank you

I didn't know that armygirl, so sorry to hear that . That explains why when you answered coupon questions, it would read, Mitch doesn't coupon, or something like that, hence my confusion! THat's pretty awesome of your DH! That explains your answers, thanks !
    He is an amazing man, it was a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    If anyone is interested yes I will

Beautiful family !

Thank you

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Apparently I'm missing an interesting evening!!!! Lol

Ok ill be good

Seeing were posting kids gotta post mine too. This is at the beach this past summer.

Attachment 200685

Also posting a pic for becky_j just cause auntie loves her baby girl so much!

Attachment 200681
    love the pic there sis

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

OH MY GOD WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW

These are amazingly fabulous. I wanted to get into that, i had made some a few times and loved it and have a cardmaking book.
    Where do you get your supplies and what are your top supplies to get ??
    I get a lot of my supplies from michaels and then have just collected from craft fairs and other art supply stores over the years. If you want to get into stamping and cardmaking....I would recommend the following: stamps (haha) and stamp pads, a good paper cutter, some quality roller tape or glue, and if you want to go more intense, an embosser but you need special ink and powder for that. I've gathered a lot of supplies over the years bit by bit over time.

Just curious , has nothing to do with the pressies, but what does everyone drive ? The car colour question got this question triggered lol. I'm the most curious person ever.
    I drive a red toyota matrix!

I'll really have to check it out.. i was wondering the same. I'm all into tupperware these days they have some seasonings and all but I think epicure is more cook-ish type stuff ?

I just have a little gut feeling you may have me And i wouldn't mind knowing AT ALL either We can both be spanked ill like it

I will check it out

I'm sure she'd love knowing you're posting this

Who will be matched to DD then
    Attachment 200678
    super cute DD!!!!

omg me too.. i'm now addicted ... started with a few. did a demo got a crapload .. actually a truckload more.. and now i'm hooked.
    Still no replies for my online party idea

He's adddooooooorrraaaaable !!!!!! Thats K? (or am i confused in everyone's kid's names lol)

Thank you
    She does NOT always behave like one though

indeed !

They are amazingly adorable !!!!!!

Me too I would also be curious to see you guys' faces too though .. i'm always curious to see who every SCer is I can start That's last summer (2012) though, because all my recent pics are in the camera and i'm WAY too lazy to go get that lol Most recent is the belly hahah !
    Attachment 200701
    Attachment 200712
    just realized that all the ones I wanted to reply and multi quote were from tasha. haha. you are gorgeous!!!
    wendyjane, slambert and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

42. What kind of coffee is drank in your house? How do you feel about expresso? Lattes?
    No coffee for me! =)

43. On your coupon list I have some values that are higher then your asking for and some printables would you be ok with them?
    Like I've said, I don't really coupon that much anymore. =( Sorry. My wishlist for coupons is like a year old I think. It was just too hard to keep up.
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

I would be intersted in an online tupperware party!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I get a lot of my supplies from michaels and then have just collected from craft fairs and other art supply stores over the years. If you want to get into stamping and cardmaking....I would recommend the following: stamps (haha) and stamp pads, a good paper cutter, some quality roller tape or glue, and if you want to go more intense, an embosser but you need special ink and powder for that. I've gathered a lot of supplies over the years bit by bit over time.

I drive a red toyota matrix!

super cute DD!!!!

just realized that all the ones I wanted to reply and multi quote were from tasha. haha. you are gorgeous!!!

Thank you

I'd definately look into it.. Can you show me what a stamp is .. may sound silly but i just have the foamy doodads in mind that DD plays with..
    I have soooo many types of paper to begin with from scrapbooking before. There's a lot that got tossed away but i'm getting the bug to go crafty again. I always have been actually .
    Do you sell your cards on Etsy ?

Anyone here watch Grey's anatomy ? Just finished season 8 and called my mom nearly at midnight so she could give me her netflix account because I HAD to watch the first episode of season 9...
    Always such intense cliff hangers.. I don't know what i'll do once i'm on to season 10 and up to date having to watch one episode a week

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Thank you

I'd definately look into it.. Can you show me what a stamp is .. may sound silly but i just have the foamy doodads in mind that DD plays with..
    I have soooo many types of paper to begin with from scrapbooking before. There's a lot that got tossed away but i'm getting the bug to go crafty again. I always have been actually .
    Do you sell your cards on Etsy ?

Anyone here watch Grey's anatomy ? Just finished season 8 and called my mom nearly at midnight so she could give me her netflix account because I HAD to watch the first episode of season 9...
    Always such intense cliff hangers.. I don't know what i'll do once i'm on to season 10 and up to date having to watch one episode a week
    I just finished season 8 tonight, and 2 episodes of 9 Hailey is current love that show
    Momto2Ks, slambert and chesterjes like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I just finished season 8 tonight, and 2 episodes of 9 Hailey is current love that show
    No way so you're basically just one episode ahead !
    Pretty cool coincidence
    I feel like season 9 is so out of place though but maybe it's just meant that way . When I saw the way the S.9 episode one started I actually went to google to figure out if I hadn't missed an episode by any chance because i felt something was missing..

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

No way so you're basically just one episode ahead !
    Pretty cool coincidence
    I feel like season 9 is so out of place though but maybe it's just meant that way . When I saw the way the S.9 episode one started I actually went to google to figure out if I hadn't missed an episode by any chance because i felt something was missing..
    Me too but episode 2 will explain it I think the 2 episodes should have been flipped but I guess they wanted dramatics. Season 9 looks awesome. But I loved the characters who died(don't want to spoil in case anyone else is watching)
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Wow go hunting for 2 days and come back to 2 hours of reading just to catch up :D

I will try to catch up on all the questions.

Top 3 under $3
    Nail files
    Sand which bags
    Med size freezer bags

Under $5
    Ouch less goody elastics
    Nail clippers
    Pumice stone

Under $10

Timmies coffee mug
    Any gift cards
    Champion ankle socks

Alcohol? Don't drink much but a melon wine or honey wine would be appreciated

Baker? Not really, to difficult to figure out how to make gluten free

Gift wrapping supplies, yes!! Especially tape and labels

GC's, Walmart, CT, Timmies, Chapters, Amazon, sobeys, RCSS, SOF, Rona, Home Depot, just about anywhere

Top 5 coupons,
    Tylenol body pain
    Downy unstoppables
    Maxc scoop kitty litter
    Tresseme
    Sunlight laundry

Fav snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, hazelnuts

Coupons supplies, self sealing legal size envies, fine point sharpies,

Stamps or batteries, AA and 9 volt batteries please

Magazines, anything hunting or outdoorsy

Cooking gadgets,or supplies needed for holiday baking,.... paring knife, scissors, tarragon,

Traditional or flavored peppermint.... Any please

Color of vehicle, it is called True Blue ( bright navy blue) 2012 Dodge Sport

Jammie's size med or large

Bath bombs, not really I mostly have showers and make my own

Pets... Lol way to many, and no they don't need any treats

Samples..... I love samples, any samples

Clutch purse, well I am not really a purse person, but I do need one oh and I do t have much style so I am sure your expertise will pick something beautiful

What kind of coffee do we drink? Mostly it is just regular timmies, but I also love my hazelnut or pumpkin spice flavored and I have even been getting into lattes

KIDS QUESTIONS

Toys circles from wish book, sorry they haven't circled anything yet

Most wanted item
    DD1 said anything on her list she would get excited about a painted rock

DD2 really likes Little Pet Shops and lip gloss

Top 3 under $3, $5, $10
    Sorry I will have to get back to you on this

Personalized items with names? Sure that is fine if you can find them, DD1 is impossible to get anything unless it is special ordered,( that is what I get for letting hubby fill out the paperwork , he forgot to finish writing out her name. It was going to be Stephanie but ended up Stephani

National geographic? Yes my kids would love it

Christmas movies, no thanks we have so many already

Games? Uno, Yahtzee, risk,

No I haven't bought them their big present yet, I know what I am getting them, but not which one. This gift needs a lot of thought. Sorry I am not ready to share what it is.

Now I have to go to bed because my battery is about to die.... Again

Last edited by cowgirlmama04; Wed, Nov 6th, 2013 at 09:16 AM.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I did my basic at the mega st jean sur Richelieu, I had always hoped to be posted there loved my time there beautiful country side. I did not go into Montreal that I regret. But I loved Quebec more than I thought I would.
    tasha313, slambert and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

lol cowgirl isn't funny when they get to that one foot in as a kid one foot in as a teen stage

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Just curious , has nothing to do with the pressies, but what does everyone drive ? The car colour question got this question triggered lol. I'm the most curious person ever.
    I drive a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 and a 1974 Road Runner in the summer.
    tasha313 likes this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post

lol cowgirl isn't funny when they get to that one foot in as a kid one foot in as a teen stage
    Oh this is the best stage, they are completely confused about what they want and it will change daily. It also doesn't help that they are rather easy going kids and anything given to them is the 9th wonder. I had to make half their list because they didn't even know what to ask for.

Page 57 of 253 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread Information