User Tag List

Page 24 of 253 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Thanks Heather, the lovely Jody sent me the giant cupcake pan I'm going to make wedding shower cakes with it!
    Well I wish you more luck with it than *I* had! ;-) But you're a pro anyway, I LOVE your stuff!

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

1. I'm on the last couple days of my vacation in Edmonton. We are headed for the mountains this weekend. Is there anything SMALL (read my suitcase is tight on space) that you might be interested in?

2. Do you like tea? If so is there Certain Flavours?

3. Buddy, is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself?

4. Buddy: Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ?

5.Buddy how long have you been with your hubby/significant other? Do you like things like couples ornaments and such?

6. If you are into baking would you be interested in some gently used (a couple times each) Wilton character cake pans

7. Seeing this is a December (Christmas) Advent train, is there 1 most wanted Christmas item on your list???

8. buddy are you into bath type stuff bubble baths and that kind of thing?

9. we are planning a US shopping day (hopefully before mail day) is there anything you'd like me to smuggle across the border for you?

10. Buddy - Do you or any of the family have a birthday in December?

11. As this is a Christmas train, would you prefer for your items to be for the most part Christmas themed or items, or just a few? How much do you love Christmas?

12. Buddy, What are a few of your favorite colours?

13. How do you feel about animal prints? Zebra stripes, leopard spots etc etc?

14. What is your favorite # from 1 - 23 and what is your favorite day of the week

15. What would you consider the "perfect date" or your most memorable?

16. What is your favorite music type and/or song?

17.What is your most favorite Christmas treat?

18. What is one Christmas tradition that you must do or have?

19. If you could pick only one flower, what is your favorite?

20. Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme?

21. Are you a pervert? Are you a prude? Are you a sexual person? Do you get offended at sexy humour?

22. Can you list your top three wanted items
    under 3.00?Top three under 5.00?
    Top three under 10.00?

23. Do you drink alcohol? If so, what?

24. Are you a baker? Why do you like to bake?

25. Do you need gift wrapping supplies?

26. Buddy, what stores , restos, shops, stores do you like and would maybe like a GC to ?

27. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?

28. Favourite Snacks?

29. Do you need couponing supplies (labels, envelopes, paper clips, post its, stamps?

30. Stamps? Batteries? Ok,what size?

31. Do you like magazines? Are there any that you would like to read but would never buy?

32. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?

33. Are you a traditional peppermint candy cane kind of person or do you like fun or gourmet flavours? Which ones?

34. Buddy - are there any board games your kid(s) would like? This would include card games like Uno, or cribbage

35. Are there are Christmas movies you'd like?

36. What colour is your vehicle if you have one?

37. What size S - M - L pj's should I get for you?

38. Do you like bath bombs?

39. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats?

40. I have a bin FULL of mail out freebies like the space bag, kcup iced tea 3pak, teeth whitening strips, downy infusions, Essie strips and so many more - what samples/freebies could you use?

41. Do you like clutch purses?

42. What kind of coffee is drank in your house? How do you feel about expresso? Lattes?

43. On your coupon list I have some values that are higher then your asking for and some printables would you be ok with them?

44. Would you like any dental supplies??

45.I have a ton of tupperware containers (still new) for sales aids,prizes and samples. Would you be interested ?

46. Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites?

47. If you found $20 on the ground, and you had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy?

48. What date do you usually put up your tree?

49. Buddy, who are your favorite authors?

50. Are you religious or a Christian? (feel free not to answer this if you are not comfortable)

51. Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)?

52. Could you use any winter items? scarves , mitts etc? for you or the others in your life?

53. Are there any items for the house you might need? kitchen items, tea towels, etc?

54. What colors are your kitchen?

55. Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc?

56. Do you like tea? bags or loose? by the cup or pot?

57. Any US or Caribbean requests???

58. How would you feel about something that smells like hazelnut vanilla coffee? and no, its not coffee!

59. If you have a guy in your life (hubby, bf, kids) would he like any men's Dove, or other samples (as extras of course!)

60. If I get my deer in time and can make some jerky.... Would you like to try some?

61. Are there any books you would like ? Particular titles ?

1.i live 15 mins from edmonton so don't need much from there
    2. We don't drink tea here
    3.cant think of anything off the top of my head but I never buy anything for myself
    4.i love baking and cooking. I love those little recipe magazines but am to cheap to buy them.
    5.we have been together 14 years and married 7 years now. Would love family orderments
    6.girl baking pans sure. My boy is too old for that stuff unless it's army type pans.
    7. Probably star decor
    8.not really. My kids love bubble baths. I do bath but not really into the smelly stuff
    9.gubber. It's peanut butter and strawberry jam. Yummy.
    10.my husbands birthdays dec 9 and mine is jan 24
    11.i love Xmas so I'm game for anything really
    12. Black, purple, dark blue
    13.no thank u to animal prints. Not my thing.
    14. My favourite number is 7 and fav day of the week is Saturday!
    15. Nice romantic supper it's been awhile
    16.i like everything really. Dance but country would be the most
    17.the baked goods
    18.one gift on Xmas eve
    19.orkard
    20.no tree theme with 3 kids it's what they decide
    21. I think I'm more conseritive with that kind of stuff. I can't take a good joke but u would never hear those bad words come out of my mouth.
    22.under $3
    pink sun silk shampoo only found at no frills
    lypsol
    timmys coffee

under $5
    cinibon ummmmmm
    zesty Doritos
    mint choclate

under $10
    gift cards Tim's, Walmart, shoppers, superstore, subway,Quiznos, mcds
    lululemon head band
    ankle socks

23.yes coolers and monkeys lunches(vodka,kaula,creme de banan) Sometimes red wine.

24.i love baking. Cupcakes cookies banana bread

25.yes tape and name tags

26.i shop at my absoulte fav store is home sense/winners
    walmart
    peir 1
    shoppers
    superstore
    lululemon

27.any lunchbox item
    bread fpc
    kcups fpc
    yogourt fpc
    diapers fpc

28. Zesty Doritos and tostitos and salsa

29. Labels and stamps

30. Stamps no battery's I stock pile battery's.

31.not really don't have time to read magazines

32. cimonion sticks

33. probably just regular candy canes

34.my kids have 15 or more board games in the hall closet they hardly use

35. Good on Xmas movies. Thanks.

36. Black ford f350 and grey chev yukon

37. Pj's size large

38.yes I like bath bombs

39.we have a German Shepard/st.bernard named Luke. He loves all kinds of treats

40.teeth whitening stripes

41. No I like big purses

42.we only drink Timmy's. Triple triple or French vanillas

43.sure

44.familys pretty picky on tooth paste but brunches and floss sure

45. Sure

46.i don't really shop there but love choc or yogurt covered pretzels

47.buy myself one of those $20 scratch ticket packs!!

48.dec 1

49. I don't really have time to read

50.my husband is catholic but we don't practice. Although my children attend a catholic school if that makes sense. Lol

51. I have plenty

52. Girls mitts other then that we r good

53.tea towels

54.burgundy

55. I like both

56.no tea here

57.necklace or Bradley maybe

58.sure

59.we have loads of dove men's

60.i don't really eat deer but my hubby would love some!!

61.dont really have time to read

Buddy Questions (Children and Teens)

1. What toys have you circled in the wish book (figuratively speaking)?

2. What is your favorite # from 1 - 23 and what is your favorite day of the week?

3.what would be your kids most wanted wish?

4.can u list the top 3 items under. $3 under$5 under$10?

5. Would you like anything that is personalized with your name??

6. How would you feel about a year subscription to national geographic for little kids (3-6) or kids (6-14)??

7. Are there are Christmas movies you'd like?

8. Have you bought your children's big gift yet? What's there most wanted item your getting them and from what store?

1.kyle-games and call of duty items
    abby-the entire wish book lol.
    molly-Lego and dolls

2.kyle 7, friday
    abby 10, friday
    molly 5, any day

3.kyle-call of duty game and Walmart gc for a new xbox remote
    Abby-writing kits
    molly-color wonder sets

4.under $3
    Kyle- sweet chili heat Doritos
    Hot chocolate

abigail-dill pickle chips
    Pens,paper

molly- stickers
    Playdoh

under $5
    kyle- gift card mcds Walmart
    Abigail- hair bows
    molly-socks

under $10
    kyle - gift card
    abigail- cute girls tshirts, Robert Munich books!!!
    molly- doc mcstuffins
    sophia the first

5. We love personalized items

6. Sure the (6-14)

7.no thanks we have 200 blu rays we watch daily it feels like.

8. Kyles yes he's getting a mini ipad
    abigail ????? No idea what to get her
    molly- doc mcstuffins medical centre
    Last edited by shkyle; Tue, Nov 12th, 2013 at 11:34 PM.
    slambert and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

No character pans here thanks. I'm far from being that creative!!! :p

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Yes, I drink tea. Orange pekoe and English breakfast are my favourites.

Something I like but never buy myself?

Anything on my list.

Cook, bake, crafts, or scrapbook?
    Yes, to all. I make cards, gift tags, and my own wrapping paper so I would love any unique stamps especially ones with vintage appeal. I would love the stamp that looks like a mason jar! For cooking, a good paring knife would be fabulous! For baking, I would love any kind of silicone bakeware.

Would totally love any used cake character pans!

How Long with SO? Twenty years. No thanks to the ornament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Buddy questions so far.....

First off - love candy/chococlate, so any excess Halloween candy would not be a problem

juliespie - any small things would be great Christmas decorations specific to the mountains or small decorative items or commerative bookmarks for the kids...etc

KK7 - no regular tea here, although a few herbal teas (raspberry, lemon, berry mix)

tasha - I never seem to buy bath stuff for me besides bubbles - bath bombs/fizzies/salts things like that. I usually don't buy stuff for myself, or even think of things. Single mom , 5 kids, I don't really have the time to think of things for me , I do read as well. I do not scrapbook or craft, but I do "attempt" baking . I have enough baking measuring things, but I do collect holiday/unique cookie cutters (metal ones), sprinkles of any sort are good! My kids are crafty types...Surprises for the baking stuff, great! Tea towels for me as well, normal/holiday ones (reds, burgandy, greens)

scbpooh - no sig other. Divorced for 2 years, separated 2 years prior....so no time for it right now with kids, older parents, work, and attempting to maintain friendships ...so no sig other. I do like family ornaments...

schmeelady - no to the cake pans...my baking skills wouldn't extend to decorating that well :0 !

So far that's it for buddy questions for now !

Kids gone to their dads, off from work, and I should be putting away the halloween explosion that is currently occupying my dining room table, but I'm ignoring it right now. My 4 year old wants to put up the tree next week. At everyhouse she wished every happy halloween and merry christmas soon ! She'll get her fix when we do mom's house next weekend...I will be waiting until the 1st week of december...
    scbpooh, KK7, julesie-pie and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Buddy question time: I'm on the last couple days of my vacation in Edmonton. We are headed for the mountains this weekend. Is there anything SMALL (read my suitcase is tight on space) that you might be interested in?

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    Hmm, I cant think of anything from Edmonton.

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    woohoo so excited
    Buddy Question
    Do you like tea? If so is there Certain Flavours?
    I like flavored tea, fruity. Ive never tried the sleepy time tea, I might be into that.
    FORGOT to mention, I dont drink caffeinated tea buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    Buddy, is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself?
    Hmm, thats a tough one. Nothing I can think of thats not on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    Another question.

Buddy: Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ?
    We love to cook and bake at out house! not so much on the scrap booking. But as for cooking and baking I would love anything, were open to try new things and DH loves spicy food. So hot sauces and spices would be great as well as different cake or treat mixes.

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Another question...

Buddy how long have you been with your hubby/significant other? Do you like things like couples ornaments and such?
    Nick and I have been together for 4 years and a couples ornament would be great! Weve just started collecting xmas tree things this past year so our tree could use something special

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Buddy...
    If you are into baking would you be interested in some gently used (a couple times each) Wilton character cake pans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Normally yes, but my mom just gave me all of her old pans.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Phew! Super excited for my buddy! I spend the last hour or so at work analyzing my buddy`s list and planning gifts!

Here goes my answers.....

Something from Edmonton? Not sure if they are there, but when I lived near Canmore, I loved Rocky Mountain Soap Co Lotions (they are in sticks like deodarant) sooooo awesome!

I love tea! Love to try new ones, just discovered we have a David's tea - haven't been yet! Only flavours I'm not a fan of are: Chamomile, Oolong, and plain Green Tea

Most of my wishlist includes things I never buy for myself lol

I cook, bake, scrapbook and craft! I don't have anything specific that I can think of, I'm up for surprises!

I've been with Craig for 6 years - we aren't married lol but still call him DH! Not really into cutesy couples stuff, but if you found a zombie couple ornament we'd be excited.

No thanks to character pans - it's just the two of us here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

1. I'm on the last couple days of my vacation in Edmonton. We are headed for the mountains this weekend. Is there anything SMALL (read my suitcase is tight on space) that you might be interested in? no thanks

2. Do you like tea? If so is there Certain Flavours? no, not a tea lover

3. Buddy, is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? anything on my no # wishes

4. Buddy: Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? I would love items for stamping and making gift baskets

5.Buddy how long have you been with your hubby/significant other? Do you like things like couples ornaments and such?
    14 years this month, married 8 years. We started dating in high school. Sure, I would love an ornament with the 2 of us and our dog, that would be cool.

6. If you are into baking would you be interested in some gently used (a couple times each) Wilton character cake pans
    no, not much of a baker

- forgot to mention to my buddy, I have highly sensitive skin, so please no scented products! Thanks

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Had to break out my PC.
    I wasn't able to view my buddy's entire wishlist on tapatalk. It cut off mid way.

Starting my 'master' question post, will update every other day with all the new questions.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

SHMEELADY ADULT QUESTION -- ANSWERS

1. I'm on the last couple days of my vacation in Edmonton. We are headed for the mountains this weekend. Is there anything SMALL (read my suitcase is tight on space) that you might be interested in? Postcards.

2. Do you like tea? If so is there Certain Flavours? I love tea, I am open to every flavor. My favorite ATM is vanilla cupcake, mmmm. Love most vanilla flavours, however I HATE chai tea, apple cinnamon and really any fruit flavored tea.

3. Buddy, is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? Agreed with the others. Anything from my wishlist really! I will add though that flavoured K Cups is a big big splurge for me, I usually use an eco pod and regular old grounds. lol.

4. Buddy: Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? I do believe this was covered in my wishlist.

5.Buddy how long have you been with your hubby/significant other? Do you like things like couples ornaments and such? No significant other for me, so no ornaments please.

6. Can't Answer my own question.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I have no idea what to get my person on the silly day, anyone got suggestions? I mean a lot of suggestions?
    scbpooh, slambert and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    I have no idea what to get my person on the silly day, anyone got suggestions? I mean a lot of suggestions?
    Im in the same boat!
    slambert, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    I am in the same boat. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Just realized I didnt answer my own question!!!! Duuuhhhhh!!!! LOL

Hubby and I have been together for 7 years and married for 6.

Another question:
    Seeing this is a December (Christmas) Advent train, is there 1 most wanted Christmas item on your list???

Mine would be Lemax Christmas Village accessories or Buildings (although i know thats asking ALOT) from Micheals. Im completely in LOVE with this village every year and slowly building my own! Not the bigger houses though, just the smaller ones.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Just realized I didnt answer my own question!!!! Duuuhhhhh!!!! LOL

Hubby and I have been together for 7 years and married for 6.

Another question:
    Seeing this is a December (Christmas) Advent train, is there 1 most wanted Christmas item on your list???

Mine would be Lemax Christmas Village accessories or Buildings (although i know thats asking ALOT) from Micheals. Im completely in LOVE with this village every year and slowly building my own! Not the bigger houses though, just the smaller ones.
    for xmas stuff would like anything cute snowman, cartoon stuff, Grinch,things like that. not into the bows and that type of thing. buddy are you into bath type stuff bubble baths and that kind of thing?

Page 24 of 253 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread Information