User Tag List

Page 110 of 253 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Gift is in the mail!!!!
    Weight: 7.170kg
    Measurements: 52cmx44cmx32cm
    Cost: $27.07
    Expected delivery:
    2013/11/22

AND I need to rant again (Sorry guys) Im soooooo pissed right now!!!!!

I think after Christmas redemption I am sooooo done with SDM!!!!!!

So I went to do my 20x shop this morning. Everything all planned out. Manu. coupons, personal coupons, What i was getting down to the dollar thanks to worz! Should mention I also went to the same SDM i go to EVERY TIME these is a 20x event, and NEVER had problems once!!!!

Anyways I go to pay and and as Im walking out I notice there are no bonus points! So i went to talk with a supervisor, who said, "Something isnt right" after I told her what happen. We took all my things and coupons and did refunds 4 times before the system would allow me to get my 20x points!!!!

1st transaction- we redid the whole thing thinking the cashier messed up
    2nd transaction- we took out my xxx pts wub xxx
    3rd transcation- i dont remember I was sooooo frusterated
    4th time- I finally just said "screw it" just give me all my coupons back in ring in my stuff!!!

So needless to say I had to walk out of SDM with $53.67 oop and 10200pts just so I will have enough points at Christmas redemption!!!!!
    There's a lot of frustration at SDM I find .. LOVE their points system but my gosh the hassle sometimes ..

I went today I had a 5$ GC from a trade and the 10$"GC" I got this week WUB50$ .. So I figured I had 15$ in GC .. When I went to use the 10$ she's like well your total will be less and you can't have the points if you use this , it's like a coupon not a GC .. Uh... So why you say get a 10$ *GC* in your ad for the promotion if its just a coupon ???
    She only let me use the 5$ ..

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Did my shopping, spent well over $50 lol. Got lots of bonus points. Still don't have enough for a big redemption but that's ok as I think it's the weekend right after my surgery so I probably won't be up to it any way. I believe I got all the gifts, though I hopefully will wrap tonight and see. Buddy your gifts are smaller than Jr buddies, and I believe it's all going in one box because it's just easier, though one box isn't entirely accurate, I think it will be two boxes taped together in a creative way

Also went to Canadian Tire, and got a timer for my outdoor lights, as well as a reindeer light thing that was on sale for 50% off. So we'll have some lights on the railing and that up this year. I'll watch for a good sale after to see if we can get a few more things to add for next year. I didn't know they had toys out already... of course Jackson found them. Sigh. Oh well! Also got two big bags of wood pellets since I won't be able to pick those up later (I use it as kitty litter, $5.99 for a 50lb bag that lasts about 3 months for two cats, way better than the exact same stuff marketed as actual kitty litter!) Forgot to get more dog food, but we'll probably go out and do that tomorrow, as well as do groceries.

And went to Timmies for lunch, Oi, I forget how frustrating it is to take kiddo to a place where you actually eat there. Much easier to do take out!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I had my pre 3 month meeting with my boss's the other day and went well I guess sometimes I am WAY to hard on myself because when I think off all I do there and learned it apx 2 and half months doing pretty good. I am in cash office, cashier, do homeshops get them ready take orders ect ect,open the store, close the store myself ect ect so they were very impressed how much I have learned. Only negative thing is I am a bit sarcastic ummm yeah I a come from a HUGE line of that in my family lol.
    I am glad that your meeting went well and that you can now relax! Oh and good job! You should come work for me but I only need a casual when I am on vacay, sick or have meetings to go to. I can't seem to find someone that can do everything and learn it! So frustrating! But then you would have to move out here because you have to get your mail in Turin! lol
    KK7, slambert, dlee and 1 others like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    There's a lot of frustration at SDM I find .. LOVE their points system but my gosh the hassle sometimes ..

I went today I had a 5$ GC from a trade and the 10$"GC" I got this week WUB50$ .. So I figured I had 15$ in GC .. When I went to use the 10$ she's like well your total will be less and you can't have the points if you use this , it's like a coupon not a GC .. Uh... So why you say get a 10$ *GC* in your ad for the promotion if its just a coupon ???
    She only let me use the 5$ ..
    I had a cashier once that added my coupons onto my total instead of subtracting them somehow.....trying to explain that one to them was a little bit "fun" lol! I told them how could my total go up after coupons and not go down....doesn't work that way! They needed a few people to figure that one out! lol
    Melissa13, slambert and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Okay buddy. One store down.
    Bath & body works. I've never been there before today, damn their buy 3 get 3 free. GRR.

Having a break, my back is killing me and I forgot to take my meds this morning. Sigh.

Shopping might just kill me today. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I wanted to go into Lethbridge today to go to Shoppers but we are having a lovely blizzard right now! Yucky! I don't do well in snow like conditions....I won't drive in them unless I absolutely have to! When Cody's appendix ruptured it was in December (2 years ago) and I had to drive in every morning for 10 days to the hospital in weather like this it was not fun.....I am petrified now! lol
    slambert and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Buddies I am DONE!!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Mailed!! Will send tracking number tonight.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Onto my play by play.... Lol.

Just made a purchase at lush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

I will be mailing Tuesday/Wednesday. Payday Tues, Baby bonus Wed . No more budget for the week, and I don't refill the envelopes until payday ! All done....I think ! I need to spread it all out, wrap and see if anything is missing. My great gag gift idea I had, total brain fart, I can't remember it, so I just did a bit of a silly gift. I think it's cute for the gag gift, but two trips around the mall, I was done!

From the price some of you are spending for shipping, I think my package is a lot smaller. I did more smaller gifts based on the list, but I am not going to be anywhere near the shipping some of you had. I worry when this happens that my gift is okay, or I wasn't as generous as some of the others. I did my best, but we all have different budgets. I love to give, but sometimes feel a bit inadequate when I can't reciprocate at the same level. I know that is dumb, but I get insecure about that sometimes. I am hyper aware of my budget as a single parent, so I guess it is what it is! Looking forward to this!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Bigger is not always better and everyone has a different wishlist so I don't think you have anything to worry about! I loved my package from you on the Halloween Train it was awesome! Everyone does what they can and we are all sending 25 prezzies! I think some of us just might be wrapping differently.....don't worry!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I wanted to go into Lethbridge today to go to Shoppers but we are having a lovely blizzard right now! Yucky! I don't do well in snow like conditions....I won't drive in them unless I absolutely have to! When Cody's appendix ruptured it was in December (2 years ago) and I had to drive in every morning for 10 days to the hospital in weather like this it was not fun.....I am petrified now! lol
    Brrrrr......sounds cold! Good thing I'm back in TO now, where it's a warm & sunny 10C!

Off to RCSS no tax event to get a sled & slippers for the munchkin for Christmas.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Bigger is not always better and everyone has a different wishlist so I don't think you have anything to worry about! I loved my package from you on the Halloween Train it was awesome! Everyone does what they can and we are all sending 25 prezzies! I think some of us just might be wrapping differently.....don't worry!
    Well said Norma!!!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Well said Norma!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Well said Norma!!!
    I know , it's just my inner paranoia going a little !
    KK7, dlee, chesterjes and 1 others like this.

Page 110 of 253 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast

Thread Information