User Tag List

Page 117 of 253 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Oh my lots to catch up on!!

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Gift is in the mail!!!!

AND I need to rant again (Sorry guys) Im soooooo pissed right now!!!!!

I think after Christmas redemption I am sooooo done with SDM!!!!!!

So I went to do my 20x shop this morning. Everything all planned out. Manu. coupons, personal coupons, What i was getting down to the dollar thanks to worz! Should mention I also went to the same SDM i go to EVERY TIME these is a 20x event, and NEVER had problems once!!!!

Anyways I go to pay and and as Im walking out I notice there are no bonus points! So i went to talk with a supervisor, who said, "Something isnt right" after I told her what happen. We took all my things and coupons and did refunds 4 times before the system would allow me to get my 20x points!!!!

1st transaction- we redid the whole thing thinking the cashier messed up
    2nd transaction- we took out my xxx pts wub xxx
    3rd transcation- i dont remember I was sooooo frusterated
    4th time- I finally just said "screw it" just give me all my coupons back in ring in my stuff!!!

So needless to say I had to walk out of SDM with $53.67 oop and 10200pts just so I will have enough points at Christmas redemption!!!!!
    Yikes that would be horrible. I always go to the same location and never have problems. Yesterday there was a different cashier who claimed I would not get the points if my total was under $50 after coupons. I just say ring me up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Back from the craft / vendor sale.....it was meh.

It was at one of the schools nearby (you can see it from my front deck) and they are raising money to replace a vandalized playground. It was their first ever event like this - I am always leery of that, but the price for table rental was decent. I did ok, sold a bunch of my smaller packages of cookies, none of my Christmas boxes (too early maybe?) Here is a pic of my table....got lots of compliments and many people took cards / info.
    Love this! I would have so bought cookies from you. Last year I ordered a box from cheddar dogs. They make their cookies without all the junk and arrived with a bit of mold. But I may eventually buy that dog cookie maker KK7 was taking about.

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Buddy hint! ......Your wishlist was tough, and so were your answer to the questions on here lol.
    Could have been me. Of course I put Montreal Canadiens items on my list and if your not close to Mtl then its hard to find.
    slambert, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    happy birthday to cowgirls baby!!!!
    Ditto!
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks my WL was easy ?? . I had SOOO many items and answered with soooo many suggestions lol. To all of you who are saying my WL was huge must've been me, think again lol. My buddy had a total of 18 items on her WL, now THAT was tough Got creative in there .
    Crossing you off my list. I definitley had more than 18 items on my list.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    So buddy, my son is going to see Santa next weekend and we've been talking about what he is going to ask for, so he doesn't ask for 100 things So far he wants a Play Doh garbage truck, Switch N Go Dinos, two mighty machines movies and more pieces for his train set. So. Some of those were on his list, so I may be able to tell a few things when we get the package but hints as to whether I'll need to go shopping would be great, especially since I would need to order a couple online. And to my own buddy, if you want to know what anything for kid(s) is let me know once you get your package

I agree if my buddie wants a list of items bought for the kiddos let me know I was going to make a list but wasn't sure if I could.
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    That's neat Tasha. Just adding food colouring? My kids would be all over that!
    Yup just food coloring Just try not to brown the pancakes too much (put heat a tad lower) so it doesn't look like that one pancake on my picture lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Actually your conductors just threw dart blindly at a board and hoped it all worked out lol
    Hopefully not at our picture

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post

Yikes that would be horrible. I always go to the same location and never have problems. Yesterday there was a different cashier who claimed I would not get the points if my total was under $50 after coupons. I just say ring me up lol.
    I was wondering that .. I was told the total before tax and AFTER coupons had to be 50 .. is that true or 50 before tax and before coupons ?? Aren't coupons considered like basically a mode of payment .. ?
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Hey all you hunters, hope that you didn't take my comment as a criticism, just a fascination. Totally different lifestyle. I couldn't do it, but I do love my meat! I just like to pretend that it comes all wrapped up and pretty at the grocery store . I was 12 or so when I first really realized that meat comes from 4 footed animals . I mean I knew that, but seeing it in action, was totally different. We went to a bread and breaskfast farm in Manitoba on our way out to Expo 86 in Vancouver, and my dad found this farm we could stay at. Everything we ate came from the farm, and I was so grossed out that we were eating the cute little animals . It lasted a bit, but then I got that it wasn't cruel, just part of how it is . Still don't think I could do it, but I like the results. I did have moose once at a house where they went up north and hunted, and it was pretty good. It had that "gamey" taste I think. I do like lamb, and when married we used to get it and our beef from a family friends of my ex's. It was GOOD. and it did taste better then the grocery store meat. When my budget is higher, I would like to do that again. My parents had a friend, who pick up the deer that would they occasionally hit out in the county, bring it home, and do what ever you do to it. He was from out west, and that is what you did. His wife would "love" when he would come home the odd time, with a fresh hit in the truck . We do have a lot of deer in the county, so I guess people must hunt them. I know there numbers are getting too many, so I think they must allow it to cull the numbers . ANyway, wasn't critiquing anyone, just want to clarify.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    I was wondering that .. I was told the total before tax and AFTER coupons had to be 50 .. is that true or 50 before tax and before coupons ?? Aren't coupons considered like basically a mode of payment .. ?
    If your total is over $50 before tax and then take say $10 in coupons off to make it $40, you will get your points.
    My total was $51 and then went down to $39 with coupons. I usually ask if they can ring it all up and then take off the coupons so I know I'm over the $50 mark but this cashier was not coupon friendly and took them off as she rang the items in. So I asked her what my base points were and that's when she said I was under $50 and wouldn't get the points. But I did!
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    Hey all you hunters, hope that you didn't take my comment as a criticism, just a fascination. Totally different lifestyle. I couldn't do it, but I do love my meat! I just like to pretend that it comes all wrapped up and pretty at the grocery store . I was 12 or so when I first really realized that meat comes from 4 footed animals . I mean I knew that, but seeing it in action, was totally different. We went to a bread and breaskfast farm in Manitoba on our way out to Expo 86 in Vancouver, and my dad found this farm we could stay at. Everything we ate came from the farm, and I was so grossed out that we were eating the cute little animals . It lasted a bit, but then I got that it wasn't cruel, just part of how it is . Still don't think I could do it, but I like the results. I did have moose once at a house where they went up north and hunted, and it was pretty good. It had that "gamey" taste I think. I do like lamb, and when married we used to get it and our beef from a family friends of my ex's. It was GOOD. and it did taste better then the grocery store meat. When my budget is higher, I would like to do that again. My parents had a friend, who pick up the deer that would they occasionally hit out in the county, bring it home, and do what ever you do to it. He was from out west, and that is what you did. His wife would "love" when he would come home the odd time, with a fresh hit in the truck . We do have a lot of deer in the county, so I guess people must hunt them. I know there numbers are getting too many, so I think they must allow it to cull the numbers . ANyway, wasn't critiquing anyone, just want to clarify.
    Nope I knew what you meant!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

hmmm ok my new guess is…………dlee……….cuz maybe my buddy is local this time?! just a feeling….. i dunno lol

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I still think my buddy is Norma just have this gut feeling lol

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

MAILED ON Friday!! Buddy hint...its going WEST.
    scbpooh, KK7, tasha313 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

pff so i got screwed lol..

i was told the same

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    If your total is over $50 before tax and then take say $10 in coupons off to make it $40, you will get your points.
    My total was $51 and then went down to $39 with coupons. I usually ask if they can ring it all up and then take off the coupons so I know I'm over the $50 mark but this cashier was not coupon friendly and took them off as she rang the items in. So I asked her what my base points were and that's when she said I was under $50 and wouldn't get the points. But I did!
    couponsrule and chesterjes like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Buddy hint.she is not in the same province and not close to me
    Last edited by becky_j; Sun, Nov 17th, 2013 at 07:04 PM.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Buddy hint.... You live in Ontario!!! Ok I said to much but thats all im saying!!! You should have your package by next Friday!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Back from shopping. I managed to knock all but the gag gift off my buddy's list and I do know what I am getting for it....just ran out of time. Got some family Christmas shopping done too. Yay!

Just because I am curious...what does everyone put in their stockings? Do you do things that you coupon for? I don't out shampoo or any other toiletries that I have couponed for because I have a store in my basement where the kids just grab everything from as they need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I know I am not Tasha's buddy because I had wayyyyy more than 18 items on my list. I was eliminating all the people who also rode the kid train from my list of possible buddies because, in the past, adult buddy and kid buddy were in the same household but that doesn't seen to be the case now! I have zero idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 117 of 253 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast

Thread Information