User Tag List

Page 119 of 253 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

glad you got in quicker hugz Norma

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Buddy your package is officially wrapped and taped ready for delivery to the post office. Watch for thr A&W fry box and the microwave box from cp
    Hubby will be mailing tomorrow and I will pm the tracking number when I get home from work.
    Buddy there is one package in the Little buddies box for you. It didn't all fit in yours

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Buddy your package is officially wrapped and taped ready for delivery to the post office. Watch for thr A&W fry box and the microwave box from cp
    Hubby will be mailing tomorrow and I will pm the tracking number when I get home from work.
    Buddy there is one package in the Little buddies box for you. It didn't all fit in yours
    then ur not my buddy

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I have no clue who has me, though I have a spreadsheet done up and ready to go at work. I know a few people don't have me, since they've sent to me recently. And I'm pretty sure who I am sending to isn't sending back.
    I'll give a hint. My buddy has a kid(s) who is different than mine (ie. not a 4-year-old boy). And I have never been to the place my buddy lives. That's not really a great hint since I haven't been a lot of places lmao.
    not me!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Hunting is my stress release, even if I don't get anything, the time spent in the bush is time well spent. Call it the spiritual side of me, but the beauty around you at the time is amazing. And watching the different animals is pretty cool too. I also know that the meat I feed my family is not loaded up with hormones, antibiotics, or other medications, and it tastes sweeter due to the fact that the animal wasn't all stressed out. I will also teach my children to respect the land and animals. We only harvest those that we need to eat, always and only shoot when we know that we have the best shot placement to minimize unesessary trauma, and never harvest does that have young that need them over the winter.

Not everyone is going to agree with me and that is ok. Just as I know there are hunters( I use that term loosely, they are poachers) that I don't agree with what they do. We call it quality family time, when we can spend the time with our children, teaching them respect for the circle of life.
    I don't hunt myself but I would love to try it some time with someone who really knows what they are doing. I love that you respect the circle of life and teach that to your family.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    my my wishlist was HUGE too, so it could have been me!

hope you are feeling better soon!

hubby was supposed to go coyote hunting with his brothers this weekend but I don't know if they went because of all the snow.

Happy Birthday to your junior cowgirl!

3 hint:

1) my buddy is female
    2) lives in a different province then me
    3) has at least 1 child &/or pet

Now I'm off to wrap up my buddy's gifts!
    hm.... the &/or is throwing me off but I don't think it's me! =)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    Hey all you hunters, hope that you didn't take my comment as a criticism, just a fascination. Totally different lifestyle. I couldn't do it, but I do love my meat! I just like to pretend that it comes all wrapped up and pretty at the grocery store . I was 12 or so when I first really realized that meat comes from 4 footed animals . I mean I knew that, but seeing it in action, was totally different. We went to a bread and breaskfast farm in Manitoba on our way out to Expo 86 in Vancouver, and my dad found this farm we could stay at. Everything we ate came from the farm, and I was so grossed out that we were eating the cute little animals . It lasted a bit, but then I got that it wasn't cruel, just part of how it is . Still don't think I could do it, but I like the results. I did have moose once at a house where they went up north and hunted, and it was pretty good. It had that "gamey" taste I think. I do like lamb, and when married we used to get it and our beef from a family friends of my ex's. It was GOOD. and it did taste better then the grocery store meat. When my budget is higher, I would like to do that again. My parents had a friend, who pick up the deer that would they occasionally hit out in the county, bring it home, and do what ever you do to it. He was from out west, and that is what you did. His wife would "love" when he would come home the odd time, with a fresh hit in the truck . We do have a lot of deer in the county, so I guess people must hunt them. I know there numbers are getting too many, so I think they must allow it to cull the numbers . ANyway, wasn't critiquing anyone, just want to clarify.
    mhm. I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    hmmm ok my new guess is…………dlee……….cuz maybe my buddy is local this time?! just a feeling….. i dunno lol
    =) not meeeee MeShell....my buddy is out of province. =) but one day I will want to have you as a buddy for sure. =)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    MAILED ON Friday!! Buddy hint...its going WEST.
    West?! That's me! hah. but I don't think you have me for some reason... =)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    Buddy hint.she is not in the same province and not close to me
    hmm....I don't think this is me then. You are in SK and that's pretty close right?
    Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Buddy hint.... You live in Ontario!!! Ok I said to much but thats all im saying!!! You should have your package by next Friday!
    not meee! wow, I'm eliminating people left and right! haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I am going to be away tomorrow some of you know about my health condition from the Halloween train well here is an update: I was put on the priority list for an MRI so that is happening tomorrow and my follow-up appointment with my urologist is on the 27th. I have still been in lots of pain.....but that too you get used to!

Sent from my Arc using Tapatalk
    I'm glad you got in early. will be thinking of you and I hope the pain lessens soon!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

even though I don't say much, I want you ladies to know that I am reading every post and really love learning more about you all!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

when it rains it pours I already took 60.00 out of my rent money to mail the package(I know bad me but the 200.00 cash..give her 800.00 cheque......she hasn't picked up yet) now the freakin lastes I just want to go in a corner and cry here is my FB post
    I don't know weather I want to cry or hit something had a power outage last night and by the rule of thumb it was longer then 4 hours so everything in my fridge has to be tossed........that is over 100.00 worth of stuff from my fridge including two nice turkey roasts

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

thinking of you Norma
    Name:  1245_main_400x400.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  21.7 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

morning ladies I love this part when all the buddy guessing starts!! So far no one has guessed right, BUT would I tell you if you had? Just remember I know who all of your buddies are and I accept bribes LOL

KK7 as long as you didn't open your fridge lots while the power was out your stuff should be fine, ours was out for a day last year and we left the fridge closed and everything was fine, the deep freezer is good for 3 days if unopened. I hope you can save some of your stuff

Norma good luck with your apt, I hope they get you all fixed up!
    scbpooh, KK7, tasha313 and 5 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    morning ladies I love this part when all the buddy guessing starts!! So far no one has guessed right, BUT would I tell you if you had? Just remember I know who all of your buddies are and I accept bribes LOL

KK7 as long as you didn't open your fridge lots while the power was out your stuff should be fine, ours was out for a day last year and we left the fridge closed and everything was fine, the deep freezer is good for 3 days if unopened. I hope you can save some of your stuff

Norma good luck with your apt, I hope they get you all fixed up!
    I agree with Slam as long as you didn't open it much it should be good for a day. If in doubt you can always do the smell test. But veg, fruit, sauces/dressings etc, cheese & butter should be good. how long was your power off for?

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    KK7, slambert, dlee and 2 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    then ur not my buddy
    chesterjes likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I am getting sooo excited! I am heading to the USA for Black Friday! Hubby has to work until 6pm on Thanksgiving Thursday so we won't get to New York til probably 9pm but I am hoping to shop at Walgreens before they close at 10pm and then shop til I drop at Wal-mart, Khols, Target, JcPenney and so much more! Most stores open at 8pm and don't close. All the flyers are posted and the deals are amazing. I have determined that almost everyone in my family is getting pjs since they are like $5 everywhere - licenced ones to boot! We are sleeping in our car that night (my dad mainly) and then probably crashing in our hotel on Friday afternoon. I am sooo excited, can't you tell? I have printed over 300 coupons from my house and my moms and and hoping to score tons of freebies!

Now it is the hard part, how much money to bring...
    Last edited by army_girl29; Mon, Nov 18th, 2013 at 09:59 AM.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Buddy if there is a slim chance you are still shopping for me, i just had to change my water filter on my Keurig and realized it was my last one You can get these at CT, and or WM. i know they are pretty pricy but just thought I would throw it out there!
    Armygirl76 and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

I'm curious for those who hunt, do you do the bleeding and butchering yourselves ? I'm somehow fascinated by this, but so couldn't do it myself! Thought of this today driving the kids to school, big buck ran in front of my car! I swerved a bit, but was only going 50 and it moved fast! The backroad to the kids school is off a wooded area, so we do see them from time to time. I've never seen a male, just the female and the young deer. It's amazing how adaptive they are, we've even had a few downtown. I took pictures one SUnday morning when we came home from church when there was one on my front yard! Again, bit over is a wooded area, then reclaimed railway that is now wooded area, then the tracks (odd downtown, but lots of empty areas heading west), so I guess they are there. Are they considered pests in that they eat gardens, etc?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Oh, also tidying up my packages, and seeing, what if any, I need else to do . This is my third package train, and I seem to be so last minute with each one! Once I'm good, I will organize it, each child's gifts separated out (bags, extra boxes, not sure) from the parents, then wrap it up and mail Wednesday morning !
    dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

finally remembered to send my tracking number to armygirl, slam and fallen
    buddy your package is heading west and weighs 7.62kg and is in bee-ootiful red wrapping
    slambert, dlee, chesterjes and 1 others like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Page 119 of 253 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast

Thread Information