User Tag List

Page 169 of 253 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Ha ha heather at cookie clicker, cookie is what I call my ******................

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

wow where is everyone tonight. I don't know about u but getting excited have an hr left here till it is midnight and u know what that means, present time!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I spent the evening wrapping xmas gifts & watching White Christmas. 85% of my presents are now wrapped, 99% are bought, just waiting for the last few orders to come in! 5 more minutes & I can open my first presents.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Yaa opened my day 1 gifts from the wonderful dlee! DD got a beautiful handmade fleece neckwarmer in her favourite colour purple - its so soft! & I got a big bag of York Peppermint Patties mmmmm....

Will post pics tomorrow as my battery is almost dead so it won't let me take a photo

Thanks so much! I can tell this is going to be an awesome month!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sun, Dec 1st, 2013 at 10:55 AM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I opened Day 1 ....it is past midnight ya know

I GOT A TREE!!!!!! It is freaking awesome!!!!!

We don't put up a tree (DH isn't a huge fan of Christmas) and we have a very small house and have 4 pets!

This one is perfect! It is a small table top one! I have a spot on our living room shelf for it! I am currently working on unfolding the branches so they look proper! I will post pictures tomorrow!

scbpooh you are the best! thank you so much! xoxoxo

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I would rather pay more than go out shopping on those days! Watching people and the way some of them act annoys me! Sorry.....

Thought I would explain: I have had people take things out of my hands, knock me over and run in front of me just so they could have an item before me! I just shook my head and thought WOW if you want it that bad here have it!

I think I have a sign on my back or my forehead that says "Norma is a softy it's ok she won't say anything" lol
    I wait a few days things have been picked over but you can still get some deals!

Holy Macaroni I gotta get to work.....bye for now!
    that's horrible the way people act! I went out and did a few of the sales but any time I saw a huge crowd I steered clear. no good deal is worth going in that craziness.

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    So yesterday my mom and I were painting the nursery. I washed the crib bedding and showed my mom the valance, since it was too short she told me to check online and find out if I could by only the valance so I can have 2... I saw my bedding on multiple websites before and now it was either written out of stock or just not on websites anymore.. (I have a point I promise.. it's not just rambling ) I called Bô Bébé .. The friggen set is discontinued !!! I hadn't bought my accessories yet.. i just had the bedding.. I didn't have the lamp, or crib padding or mobile.. I mean .. you don't have a theme for a room if you only have the bedding right ? Finally.. the manager called me back found a lamp for me and the mobile and the padding and he said to come the next day (today) and he'd set up a deal for us (PHEW !!!) .. Get the today at 9:55 am .. store opens at 10 and I was like : wtf is going on .. why is there a line up.. It never occured to me that it's black friday.. The whole 2h we were there browsing (my mom and I) we're like wow .. there's really some good deals, and we're loading up the cart and what not.. We pay everything and are flabbergasted that we paid what we would've paid for mobile/lamp/padding but we had a diaper bag (an expensive one at that), 15-20 outfits, hats ect on top of it.. Only on our way out. we sit in the car and realize.. hey it's black friday..
    Now for a frugal couponner that's aware of all sales.. call me silly
    We'll blame it on the pregnancy brain

Seriously though.. i'm soooo happy we managed to get the room items and complete the theme.. what a coincidence.. DF would've been devastated if we couldn't do superheroes.. Here's the set, so you can get an idea Our walls are painted creamy pale orange though

Attachment 204206
    THAT ROOM IS AWESOME! I want it for my little nephew!!!! Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    OH, I see Thank goodness, I didn't want to be born on a bad day. You need to move to NS, we stay closed on Boxing day and save our show for the 27th.
    you were definitely not born on a bad day slambert. and you are super duper special too! =)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Home from surgery and it seems like the anesthetic is wearing off. I'm finally allowed to eat something so mommy is making me some soup. Better than the jello I've been having so far. I'm supposed to eat low fat for a week then I can have whatever I want. Even pizza again. yes! Jackson is enjoying having my parents here, I know he'll be sad to see them go home.
    so glad that it went well. please keep us updated. thinking of you and hoping you have a good and quick recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Total lack of posting this week on my part and I am sorry. My brother is ill. His liver is failing and he is now suffering from hepatorenal syndrome which is fatal. It was unexpected and my parents live near Vancouver(as does my brother) and it isn't possible for me to go right now. Sucks! Two of my sisters died in 2007 so my family has already suffered enough loss.

I didn't know what else to do with myself tonight so I headed to Target to do some shopping. The Disney Infinity characters for ps3 had a 15.00 Gc wub3 on them plus target had 15.00 wus 75.00. I price matched them to RcSS for two at 7.83 each and price matched the third one to Future Shop because RCSS had a limit of two. 23.65 for three minus 15.00 gc plus, I bought them in a bigger transaction so I also got a 15.00 gc for spending 75.00. Then, when I actually went to RcSS, they had the three pack of characters marked as 7.83 but they canned at 34.99 so I got one for free and two for 7.83 each plus no tax!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I'm really close to my brother so I would be heartbroken if he got sick and wasn't doing well. thinking of you and please let us know how we can support and help. a internet hug...a laugh..we're here.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Yaa opened my day 1 gifts from the wonderful dlee! DD got a beautiful handmade fleece neckwarmer in her favourite colour purple - its so soft! & I got a big bag of York Peppermint Patties mmmmm....

Will post pics tomorrow as my battery is almost dead so it won't let me take a photo

Thanks so much! I can tell this is going to be an awesome month!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you liked it. I didn't want to give you your most wanted gift on Day 1 but I thought DD could use the neck warmer for the whole month instead of saving it. hope both of you like the gifts!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

2 hours till I can open my first gift. SO EXCITED!
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I am soooooo incredibly cranky lately... My husband has worked 12 days (12 hrs a day) straight, had one day off (Friday) and is now back on for 24 straight- still 12 hour days... I not sure how I will get through... This is going to be a LOOOONG month

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Gwen- glad your surgery went well. Hope the recovery is smooth and as planned

Norma- I can't even imagine how uncomfortable and painful that would be... (((Hugs)))

Jody- thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Scbpooh- thinking of you. Let me know if I can help with anything.

And everyone else that is dealing with family, sickness and all the unspoken troubles out there (everyone has their battles)- hugs to all (((HUGS)))

Although I don't say a lot in the threads usually- I do read everything and am definitely praying/thinking about everyone.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I did really well on my redemption will post this afternoon but quick question I got overcharged on the gingeale by apx 4 or 5 I just don't think it is worth going back to argue because I don't want my bill to get screwed up but then I thin it is 4 or 5 lol what would you do?

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Wait till day 2 they go together No one should be treeless for Christmas! When u posted a while back about not having a tree I knew immediately what had to get!
    Haven't opened mine yet. Waiting till ds gets up and we'll do advent together

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    I opened Day 1 ....it is past midnight ya know

I GOT A TREE!!!!!! It is freaking awesome!!!!!

We don't put up a tree (DH isn't a huge fan of Christmas) and we have a very small house and have 4 pets!

This one is perfect! It is a small table top one! I have a spot on our living room shelf for it! I am currently working on unfolding the branches so they look proper! I will post pictures tomorrow!

scbpooh you are the best! thank you so much! xoxoxo

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Good morning! Jackson and I have opened our day 1 gifts, and I've got my comfy new pj pants on. Super timing since that's all I want to wear still with my bandages and stuff. Jackson loves his new hat and scarf, and of course wanted "just one" smartie. Before breakfast lol. Oh well. could be worse! he also got an advent calendar which he of course loves as well, and has been put up high where he can't reach it since I'm sure he'd eat it all.

Name:  IMAG0846.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  20.6 KBName:  IMAG0847.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  38.2 KB

Thanks for our great gifts

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

We just through opening our gifts and day 1 for me was a Lemax Christmas tree for my village

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Great start ladies!! Sorry Ive been pretty quiet the last few days. Work has been busy busy, then Tayylor has been suuuuper needy lately (take me here, buy me this, I need this, can you do this....UGH, its like shes 4 years old again, without the hugs and snuggles though, boooo). Also BF has been uber needy....then I was addicted to an online game for 2 days...Im over it now.

Went through my coupons and purged, holy crap a LOT expired Nov.30!! Makes me sad to see dead coupons. I have this INCREDIBLE app for iPhone called Coupon Keeper. Took a while to set up, but you scan in every coupon and it tracks them for you...click when you use any, search coupons you have instead of riffling through a binder or bag etc. Its aaaaammmmaaayyyzing~ I have almost 2,000 coups so its nice to keep track. Warns you when some are expiring, tracks your usage....I tells me that for the month of November, I used 227 coupons and saved $585.35! LOVE it.

Hugs Jody.....just lots and lots of hugs and love from me to you. xoxoxoxoxox

LizardQueen, you and me, Buffalo, coupon extravaganza this summer...anyone else want to come cross border shopping?? Oh and I cant WAIT to start opening these gifts!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I opened day 1!!!! Holy crap, it's like 6 days in 1... I got Wilton cake pop sticks, Wilton cupcake wrappers, 2 packs of Wilton chocolate melts, green and black, and 2 jars of Wilton sprinkles, red and blue. I will take a pic every 5 days to show everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Page 169 of 253 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 ... LastLast

Thread Information