User Tag List

Page 183 of 253 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Day 3
    My armygirl_29 gave to me:
    A bag full of mints, halls, gum etc...perfect timing to Ive got a cold and have to have some kind of mint thing or my mouth dries up way to fast...cant wait to try the ice breakers as Ive never had that kind
    Name:  006.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  98.9 KB
    Day 4:
    Some handmade dishcloths which I loooovvveee so much but can never get to any craft fairs out here to get some more...and the cutest little bath bomb....can't wait for bath time lol
    Name:  007.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  56.4 KB

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

For DD sorry Stephani and Samantha(cowgirls's DD's) I will post later...she didn't open yesterdays or todays gifts yet and is gone to daycare...will post later
    cowgirlmama04 likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

So my cat managed to get his cast off, not even 24 hrs! The vet wants me to bring him back and have it redone. How many times will I have to do that over the next 6 weeks? When does a break start to heal on it's own? I know that happens, sometimes they have to rebreak things to get them set properly right? I'm so upset this is not good timing. I just would like one week to go by with no emergency. No decisions to make, nothing to rush out and get done quick. Just one week to relax. And I go back to work tomorrow. I should have asked for the whole week off. I can't see any way the cat is going to keep the cast on for 6 weeks, he was so upset with it last night, just frantically trying to move around, get comfortable, he would not relax. Six weeks is going to be very long. Sorry, just needed to vent, and ask for some happy healthy thoughts for the poor kitty. He's finally sleeping, now that he could curl up without the cast in the way. Darn it all any way.
    dlee likes this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TASHA!!!! =)

Today New2SC got me cat treats for my two cats!!! They say thank you! =)
    I hope I got the right kind, I looked at the ingredients and didn't see any fish.
    dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Day 4 is a gingerbread sleigh with reindeer. DS cant wait to make it! When we made the gingerbread house he said any candy that falls while he is decorating, he gets to eat it. We a lot fell and I am sure the same will happen this time lol. He is so funny.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

today's gift was Sally Hansen Diamond strength nail polish in antique bronze - the colour is like a metallic plum so might be worn for hubbys' xmas work party in few days time thankyou TASHA mwah!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

the easy hand is done - hmm dunno when I'll do the other but now I'm off to study
    tasha313 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Today i got those yummy red and blackberry candies. Yea!! Havent had those in a long time.Thank you.
    julesie-pie, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

So this morning I got in trouble from Keira who found a gift from yesterday with her name on it... Oops. Keira opened up a pack of Crayola construction paper rom yesterday and a box of snack size Ziploc bags from today

I opened up a package of Epicure Mocha Cheeseball season and Pulled Pork (my favourite- LOVE this)! Thanks so much Shmeelady

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    So this morning I got in trouble from Keira who found a gift from yesterday with her name on it... Oops. Keira opened up a pack of Crayola construction paper rom yesterday and a box of snack size Ziploc bags from today

I opened up a package of Epicure Mocha Cheeseball season and Pulled Pork (my favourite- LOVE this)! Thanks so much Shmeelady
    Oh you're welcome... It's seriously hard buying food product for people.... Lol. SO glad the pulled pork is a favourite! I hope the mocha cheese all seasoning is good, I bought one as well to make for Xmas. I love coffee and love cheese so hoping its good!!

Oh an btw there are a few days that have gifts for each of the girls. I think today was one of those days as well as there should be a ziplock pack for both of them!

And for some reason I have a feeling that I forgot to label your DH's gifts so for two d the days you'll be unwrapping something for him. Oops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shmeelady; Wed, Dec 4th, 2013 at 04:46 PM.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

third time shovelling the driveway today - maybe 20cms added to the pile

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Julie's there is now a sample here for you, I will hide it in the bottom of the freezer so it doesn't go missing
    Yaa! You're awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    So my cat managed to get his cast off, not even 24 hrs! The vet wants me to bring him back and have it redone. How many times will I have to do that over the next 6 weeks? When does a break start to heal on it's own? I know that happens, sometimes they have to rebreak things to get them set properly right? I'm so upset this is not good timing. I just would like one week to go by with no emergency. No decisions to make, nothing to rush out and get done quick. Just one week to relax. And I go back to work tomorrow. I should have asked for the whole week off. I can't see any way the cat is going to keep the cast on for 6 weeks, he was so upset with it last night, just frantically trying to move around, get comfortable, he would not relax. Six weeks is going to be very long. Sorry, just needed to vent, and ask for some happy healthy thoughts for the poor kitty. He's finally sleeping, now that he could curl up without the cast in the way. Darn it all any way.
    ((hugs))

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    third time shovelling the driveway today - maybe 20cms added to the pile
    yikes!

so I have slowly started to go through my stuff & have started making piles of sell, donate & garbage. Why do we own so much stuff?!

Was talking to hubby today about buying a house out there etc. Probably going to live with BIL/SIL for a few months before buying a house. But basically no more package trains for me for awhile (though I will still be stalking them) & a part time evening job for me.

anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any of those Ziplock Vacuum Storage bags from SampleSource that they don't want/need?? I would be happy to pay for postage if anyone is willing to part with theirs!
    dlee and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quiet in here tonight!

Last year there was a free iPad/iPhone app that gave you presents like free song downloads or apps. I believe it was called something like 12 Days of Christmas? Anyone remember? & know what it's called? & if it's available this year??
    Armygirl76, dlee and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

On the fourth day of Xmas my sweet cowgirl sent to Mitch a container of 2500 bee stings lol I mean pellets, the kids and he like to shoot thier pellet guns when we are camping. Thank you tons of fun.

and from Mom2tok gave to Hailey a terry chocolate orange this was breakfast after cheer practice this morning. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    You can see we do use our package train stuff, the placemat behind my gift was on the July train and the shirt Jackson is wearing was from the Valentine's day train. We have decorations on our tree from the deck the halls train, and my cutting boards from two of the trains are on the counter everyday. It's pretty cool, and every time we use something I think of how nice it is that someone took the time to pick that out for us. So special!
    Me too! I use the awesome wreath I got from Jody a couple of years ago every winter, I have ornaments that I got on the home made train last year out too. I really like the fact that I know someone who has never met me spent time to pick out, or make something for me, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    My Lovely Lady Lizard Queen hooked me up on Day3 with adorable peel and stick Christmas labels! I was totally out and planning on getting more tonight, so thanks LQ! LOVE the penguins!

Day 4 (today) was awesome kitchen towels, black and cobalt blue, PERFECT in my kitchen!

Day 5 is tomorrow but alas I couldnt help myself....I saw the shape of the package and KNEW what it was! I opened it in the bathroom, by myself and away from the girls. I opened it early/alone because they are ALWAYS stealing mine! LQ sent me an awesome giftpack of 3 EOS lipbalms....3 flavours...VANILLA is my FAVE! Thanks!

And yeah yeah, I suck, I opened early, WHATEVERRRrrrrrr!!!
    I love my LQ.
    Glad you like it! I figured I was safe with the three pack of EOS....you have an assortment of flavours, and if you are feeling extra nice, you can share with the girls!

I really want the vanilla, I just wish it was sold individually! I looked everywhere for it, it only exists as a stick by itself or the sphere in the gift pack. I guess Santa will have to bring me a gift pack too!

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post

i'm a pooper ..

so....
    Karma really bites you in the butt !!! ..
    I was a poopy pooper and opened everything
    and i took pics of everything to show daily and it was all good.. then I tried making an album in my phone so I don't have to hunt down the pics everyday.. I saw that they were being kept in the train album and my picture roll (or wtv its calleD) . i hit delete and a message popped saying "delete everywhere ? " and i went too fast and pushed "ok" ..
    result.. my pics are gone.. i don't know what I openedfor which day and I am completely .. BUSTED !!!!

Attachment 205140

All i can say is ALLLL my gifts were awesome !! and THANK YOU BUDDY !!
    I will list them and tell everyone what I got, but tonight cause i'm leaving for a doctors appointment in 20.
    Am I terrible if I say that I find this hilarious? Like, seriously hysterical?? Oh Tasha! I know the feeling of the accidental delete!

So I finally went to the doctor today for my crazy chest cold that just won't leave....I'm now off work until Friday (really??? couldn't give me a note for the rest of the week) armed with antibitoics and my friend the ventolin puffer! Apparently being a smoker for 17 years puts you at a risk for pneumonia! I don't have it yet, but need to get better otherwise I will! ugh!

Page 183 of 253 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 ... LastLast

Thread Information