User Tag List

Page 184 of 253 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Day 4 for me was a three pack of the VanHoutte k cup samples! DH is super excited, he loves these! Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh I just have to vent a little, more like just whine and complain. As some of you know, I am been dealing with a massive case of chronic hives/ autoimmune issue since last Dec. I have been through more doctors then I have in my whole life, all the testing is coming back as I am completely healthy but yet my poor body is telling everyone differently. They have now put me on a rather aggressive regime with a drug that is used for transplant patients to help control my immune system, and guess what!!!!..... It isn't working either so I am having to be very careful because it can adversely effect my kidneys, but yet it isn't working on my hives and cost me a small fortune per month. Now with the cold weather I am dealing with some aweful pain in all my joints and my face is now one big massive itchy painful hive. I would scare little kids if I went out in public right now. I can deal with the 55 lb weight gain and will some how figure out how to get rid of it but the pain and hives have me in tears right now. I am trying to fold clothes and it is beyond what I can do right now.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post

Oh I just have to vent a little, more like just whine and complain. As some of you know, I am been dealing with a massive case of chronic hives/ autoimmune issue since last Dec. I have been through more doctors then I have in my whole life, all the testing is coming back as I am completely healthy but yet my poor body is telling everyone differently. They have now put me on a rather aggressive regime with a drug that is used for transplant patients to help control my immune system, and guess what!!!!..... It isn't working either so I am having to be very careful because it can adversely effect my kidneys, but yet it isn't working on my hives and cost me a small fortune per month. Now with the cold weather I am dealing with some aweful pain in all my joints and my face is now one big massive itchy painful hive. I would scare little kids if I went out in public right now. I can deal with the 55 lb weight gain and will some how figure out how to get rid of it but the pain and hives have me in tears right now. I am trying to fold clothes and it is beyond what I can do right now.

Oh oh my poor sweet cowgirl, I just want to wrap you up I. My "gankie," give you a pug to snuggle and take care of you. Chronic pain is so awful because it starts to effect you emotionally. It drives you bonkers. Sit down breath the laundry can wait my dear.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

((hugs)) to you cowgirl.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

((hugs COWGIRL)) thinking of you

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Hugs cowgirl I am feeling for ya!

My pain is elsewhere and it is definitely driving me bonkers!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I think we all need a good drink! Party in the corner, come on over ladies

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

On my slam I have a big bottle of Honey Mead I will share. And I will be bringing my huge flannel quilt too. Lots of room for everyone and a couple of pugs too.

Thanks everyone, I hate when I feel whiny and blue.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I thought it would be better to post a pic of day 4 decorated, so here it is!
    Name:  107_0792.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  61.4 KB

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Name:  20031110-Pooh-Bear-Group-Hug.gif
Views: 440
Size:  24.0 KB

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

That sounds just awful! I am so sorry that they cannot find out what is wrong, or find any relief for you!

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Mmmmm breakfast of champions I have been waiting all year for this. Homemade deer jerky :D
    Wow, my kids would LOVE to try that!
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Today, I received 2 cute Gift Bags and some emery boards...both which were on my wishlist! Thanks Melissa

Danielle received a bottle of Shampoo, which of course she loves. Thanks so much Slambert!

Name:  photo (4).JPG
Views: 141
Size:  48.3 KB Name:  photo (5).JPG
Views: 137
Size:  43.8 KB
    Melissa13, becky_j, new2sc and 4 others like this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Today, my amazing buddy gave to me cheetah print duct tape!! I am in love with it!!! Picture to come!

I may disappear for a few days and if that happens, I will post an update of gifts when I can. There is nothing else that they can do for my brother and he has only a day or two left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

On my slam I have a big bottle of Honey Mead I will share. And I will be bringing my huge flannel quilt too. Lots of room for everyone and a couple of pugs too.

Thanks everyone, I hate when I feel whiny and blue.
    cowgirl do you know anyone that knits quilts for sale?
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Page 184 of 253 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast

Thread Information