User Tag List

Page 194 of 253 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    teasing you and Norma babe!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Happy birthday Jackson! (Gwennad s sweet baby boy!)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Oh my, DS is a riot.
    I pick him up from daycare today and he's telling me he can't wait to get home to play with his motorcycle and his cute little mike. One of the boys there starts telling me that Santa is coming soon because there is snow on the ground. So I asked him what Santa was coming for and he says "to bring me presents!" DS chimes in and says "no... Elves brig presents me everyday!" The little boy says to DS "elves don't brig presents!!" And DS starts going on about the elves and then looks at me "right mommy?! Elves bring presents right!!!!"

Then his dad called him to tonight and I had to explain the whole elf thin to him because DS would not stop talking about his elf presents!!

Uh oh what have I started... LOL.
    It's so fun though! Im almost starting to believe it myself,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know that means you will have to do it again next year, and every year after that right?

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    glad you are liking your gifts tmlskk01 and had a great holiday. momto2ks my family is loving the gifts and cant wait to open more. As I have said I knew the jerky and jelly beans wouldn't last long as when I went to go find them tonight they were already gone.lol(should have hid some). As for dd fighting sleep this afternoon was a fluke as tonight it was a 4 hr fight.again. I might have to talk to the doctor on Monday when she gets her check up as I am at wits end with this and next month I go back to work and I know hubby will not deal with this as nice as I do as he figures she should just cry it out and I am against this. so we have just over a month to do something about it.
    My son didn't sleep through the night until he was 3. And the only way to get him down was to let him have his bottle to fall asleep. My only hint was that when I finally just said to myself, enjoy this, he won't do it forever, and "get over it", that I was able to relax about it, find it didn't stress me so much, and that helped him too. And if you don't want to do CIO, look at the baby whisperer (she has a website with a forum that has all the information, you don't need to buy the book) or Elizabeth Pantley's books. They talk a lot about routines, keeping everything the same, bedtime routine, same number of hours between wake up and sleep time, getting them to bed before they are over tired (super hard for me! even now). You'll get through it.
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I have heartburn so bad I want to punch something in the face, that is all!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

And on the 7th day we got some fabulous nail polish for mommy, 5 bottles! Super pretty and can't wait to try them out. Jackson got another Elmo book and a Hot Wheels surprise pack that had a puzzle to colour, markers, stickers and a colouring book. He worked on it while I had my shower this morning so thank you

Name:  IMAG0859.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  29.0 KBName:  IMAG0860.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  23.7 KB

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Hoorah!
    Day 7 brought ....

DS FIVE hot wheels cars!!!

I got two packages of goody hair elastics!!! The pink and black "lace" ones are sooo neat!!

Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Happy birthday Jackson! (Gwennad s sweet baby boy!)
    Thanks It's Monday actually but his party is today, I can't believe he is turning 4!!! He's the last one in his class to turn 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I have heartburn so bad I want to punch something in the face, that is all!
    Oh I hate when that happens. I hope it gets better soon!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

My son was the same didn't go to sleep on his own till almost 4. We co bedded him yup sure did would do it again. But after that he had to rub Mitch's or my ear lobe till he fell asleep god I miss that. * wondering if he do it now lol* it ticked us off to no end but it ended! we just were patient. Now I can't get them out of bed.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Thanks It's Monday actually but his party is today, I can't believe he is turning 4!!! He's the last one in his class to turn 4.

Oh I hate when that happens. I hope it gets better soon!

Oops yup the 9th I just wanted to be first Lol
    KK7, gwennad, julesie-pie and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I suffer from heartburn EVERY day, Zantac 150 really really helps. Have you tried that?

Today brought be a glade collection of candels, and it came with a bonus body wash from fruits of passion. I can't wait to burn them! Thank you Briwantstosave!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

For today's gift I couldn't find a day 7. I took everything out of the box and no luck so I took a gift from one of my multiple gift days. It had dsl marked on it. So day 7 ended up with another Bayblades toy.
    becky_j and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Today brought both boys super cool paracord bracelets, silver for Trent and gold for Donnie. I haven't been able to snag a photo yet since they have had them on since the moment they opened them Did you make these Tami? They love them! Thank you

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Today I got some awesome fuzzy socks and hair clips for DD she loooooovvvvvveeeessssas them !

I'm going to catch up on all the posts tonight , it's my baby shower today

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    I suffer from heartburn EVERY day, Zantac 150 really really helps. Have you tried that?

Today brought be a glade collection of candels, and it came with a bonus body wash from fruits of passion. I can't wait to burn them! Thank you Briwantstosave!
    Yes that's what I'm on but boy flare up suck lol

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Today brought both boys super cool paracord bracelets, silver for Trent and gold for Donnie. I haven't been able to snag a photo yet since they have had them on since the moment they opened them Did you make these Tami? They love them! Thank you
    Mitch did they were the right size Trent's is urban camo for the ship also and Donnie's dessert camo

we wear ours camping I've actual used mine a few times for extra clothing lines
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Sat, Dec 7th, 2013 at 11:05 AM.

Page 194 of 253 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast

Thread Information