User Tag List

Page 212 of 253 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Ok Sorry Im going to do it again.. Its my day to keep changing the subject but I have AMAZING news......

SHE CAME HOME TODAY!!!! DD came home!!!!

When i woke and and turned my phone on I was bombarded with text's from Zoe say how much she loved me, missed us and was having a meltdown. i got a hold of her on fb before she went to school this morning and we talked for a bit. Then all of a sudden at 130 this afternoon i got a phone call from her bff's mom saying Zoe came home sick and she is having a breakdown wanting her mommy! So I went over there and I barely got the door open when her arms were around me bawling her eyes out!!!! We went and talked a little bit and then i looked her straight in the face and said "do you want to come home? You need to come home" She looked at me teary eyed and said "Yes Mommy take me home!" We were home by 3pm. She gave her brother the biggest surprise when he walked in the house after school!!!! Yes there are alot of things that will need to be dealt with over the next little while but Im sooooo glad shes home!!!!!!
    I am so happy. This mad me cry tears of joy for you. So happy you have your daughter home again

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    On the 11 th day of Christmas Momto2k gave Mitchell a iron man pez which he has already half ate. Thank you great gift!

and from Cowgirl yeehaw a whole kit of her amazing home made products

MSN muscle and joint massage oil this smells soooooo nice
    Arthritis massage oil Mitch made me use this on him right away, works fantastic
    and calming massage oil and bath oil, I'm taking this lol. The smell is so wonderful it puts you right at ease.

Whats in the little pot?

thank you so much I love all your products they are fantastic
    Her homemade products are AWESOME! I had the pleasure of receiving a whole bunch! I think my fave was the shower scrub. And the lip balm!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Yay!!! I got two presents today! Toffifee and Icy Squares! Yum! Thank you, Heather!!! I am rather excited about tomorrow's gift because it is a bottle of some sort. I am a little afraid of Fridays gift because there are two of them!

Just did my final double coupon day. After twenty years of having somewhere in my city that doubles coupons(IGA, Sobeys, and Safeway used to too), CO-OP has cancelled it. I almost cried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Hi Everyone! I just got back from working the Bingo. Working 2 jobs blows, but hey...you gotta do what ya gotta do, lol.

Day 10 to Danielle was a pack of socks. Much needed as she has holes in a lot of hers and won't throw them out!
    For me, I got a can of Orange Peach Tea...which sound delicious. I really can't wait to try it. Maybe tonight actually.

Day 11 for Alex was a hair brush. Another item from his wishlist. He is ALWAYS using his sister's so I think she's happier than he about this gift.
    I received on Day 11 some really cute envelopes and a really cute Fridge Pad. Already in use.

Thanks so much Melissa13 and Slambert. Everything has been perfect!
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    ....ps....JESSICA, I cant even stand how effing CUTE Olivia is. That smile!! Those chubby little hands! The way she clasps all her new treasures to her chest like that! Im dyyyying, she is adorbs!!

i totally second that. I've thought this everytime I see a new pic of her with her gift!
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Ok Sorry Im going to do it again.. Its my day to keep changing the subject but I have AMAZING news......

When i woke and and turned my phone on I was bombarded with text's from Zoe say how much she loved me, missed us and was having a meltdown. i got a hold of her on fb before she went to school this morning and we talked for a bit. Then all of a sudden at 130 this afternoon i got a phone call from her bff's mom saying Zoe came home sick and she is having a breakdown wanting her mommy! So I went over there and I barely got the door open when her arms were around me bawling her eyes out!!!! We went and talked a little bit and then i looked her straight in the face and said "do you want to come home? You need to come home" She looked at me teary eyed and said "Yes Mommy take me home!" We were home by 3pm. She gave her brother the biggest surprise when he walked in the house after school!!!! Yes there are alot of things that will need to be dealt with over the next little while but Im sooooo glad shes home!!!!!!
    OMG REALLY. MAYBE NOW SHE WILL START COMING BACK TO NORMAL IN THIS FAMILY.LOL. I KNOW NOT LIKELY BUT STILL. MAYBE I CAN HAVE MY NIECE BACK AS WE WERE ALWAYS REALLY CLOSE. I knew something good was going to come out of our conversation last night. WAHOO!!

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I am so happy for you!!!! What an awesome Christmas gift
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Her glasses kill me!!! I think kids with glasses are extra cute!!! Super sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know I love her in her glasses lol
    Melissa13, wendyjane and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I won mommy of the week tonight... Got Keira (my youngest daughter who is almost 5 and in Kindergarten) all dressed up nice, hair done and to school by 6:05 for the 6:30 Christmas concert (I thought I was doing really good- early for once)... only to find everyone coming out from the concert that was over because it started at 5:30... EEEK! Keira was DEVASTATED! I feel so bad...

I rarely post pictures of my kids but sometimes a picture is worth MORE then a thousand words.

Last edited by Momto2Ks; Thu, Dec 12th, 2013 at 12:08 AM.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post

Chesterjes, I could look at pictures of your little angel everyday, she is so adorable and I am glad that she is loving everything the girls picked for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by couponsrule View Post
    i totally second that. I've thought this everytime I see a new pic of her with her gift!
    Thank-you
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I won mommy of the week tonight... Got Keira (my youngest daughter who is almost 5 and in Kindergarten) all dressed up nice, hair done and to school by 6:05 for the 6:30 Christmas concert (I thought I was doing really good- early for once)... only to find everyone coming out from the concert that was over because it started at 5:30... EEEK! Keira was DEVASTATED! I feel so bad...

I rarely post pictures of my kids but sometimes a picture is worth MORE then a thousand words.

awww poor bunny, don't beat yourself up on this though we all make mistakes. Hugs to both of you!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

hi all! I'm almost done my work training (bytheway - the whole situation worked out in the end, I stood up for myself and got my own room). I have two more days and then I will be back in Vancouver!

I have been opening all my lovely gifts from New2SC though and love them all! =) Today I opened up 3 tubes of travel toothpaste. Thank you! They're great! =) Can't do without toothpaste right?

THANK YOU!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Since I was not there when Tobias got to open his first two gifts from New2SC.....here we go....Playdoh and Toy Dinosaurs!! From what my brother tells me, Tobias LOVES them!!!

Name:  first gift.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  60.1 KB

Name:  second gift.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  82.2 KB

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

So totally changing the subject, have you guys heard yet about the postal changes and stamp increases!!!!!!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/canad...very-1.1584625
    Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Apparently stocking up on P stamps don't help eithe; after March 2014 they will make you pay the difference

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
    This is so ridiculous and crazy!!

I always jumped for joy when I read this. SO AMAZING!!! But we always knew she would!!! I'm so glad she's come around. I know there is still more to discuss and work through but I'm so happy for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post

=( I know it's wrong to say but she's still so super cute when she's crying. I'm sorry that this happened but don't beat yourself up...we all make mistakes.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

and Mom2K - you are an amazing mom through and through!
    wendyjane and chesterjes like this.

Page 212 of 253 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast

Thread Information