• 2 Post By nessa23
  • 2 Post By Venuila
  • 1 Post By Karlina
  • 1 Post By scouponer

Thread: how each shoppers personalized coupon works

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

I have seen a lot of questions about personalized coupons on here and have had some myself so I thought I would start this thread and we can all share our experiences with them and I will try my best to update it

Personalized Coupons and Experiences with them-(the only question that I have is have they changed the coupons since they changed the email in which case some of these may be different)

Peek freans assorted cookies save $.50 quite sure no limit on these

Dads cookies B1G1f limit 1(bought more only worked on the first)

Christie cookies assorted save .50 I don't think there's a limit

Stayfree maxi pads assorted pack Pay $2.49 limit unsure (I think I bought 8 with this one, did not work on the big packs, thought I would try at least)

Lifebrand paper towels save $.75 (not sure of limit) at least 4(didn't buy more than that in a transaction)

Tresseme shampoo or conditioner B1G1F limit not sure (bought 2 in a transaction)

Royale bathroom tissue $1 (not sure of limit) but at least 4 (didn't buy more than that in a transaction)

Pampers baby dry super box pay $22.99 (worked on 2 the same transaction but I didn't buy more so I am not sure of any limits on this one)

Ritz crackers save $.50 no limit (used on lots took off all cristie crackers)

Huggies wipes save $1.15 limit 2 (works on pampers wipes as well)

Lifebrand 24 case water B1G1F limit 1 (tried and only worked on 1 case)

Breyers ice cream pay $2.99 limit 1 (tried to use on more and only takes off first, worked for blue or black)

Pampers diapers Save $4 limit 1 (can use on easy ups as well, I think it even worked on huggies once because I bought them together but the huggies was rung through first so it took the money off it)

Dove soap or body wash any pay $2.79 no limit(not sure if this one still exists after they changed the personal coupons, worked on any dove soap even 12 packs)

Life brand mouthwash save $1 no limit (used on multiples)

Bonus Points Ones

quite sure you only get them once per purchase on all of them
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Huggies, Pampers, Maxi
    Last edited by petsrfun101; Sun, Oct 27th, 2013 at 02:24 PM.
    Karlina likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

For the Stayfree maxi pads assorted pack - I get one every now and then for any for $2.99 - I've only gotten the jumbo packs (the largest they have) and the price goes down to $2.99. I've never tried getting more than 1 in a single transaction though.
    Karlina likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Would love to hear success stories for personalized coupons!

I receive the same sort of products again and again;

campbells soup $0.69 - limit 4 (good on ANY can 184mL or whatever the size is, I like to buy cream of chicken because it doesn't go on sale)
    bacon $3.49 (except my store stopped carrying bacon )
    any dove product $2.79 (I get the large 8 packs of soap and it works fine!)
    BP WUS $ ?? on food & Snacks

have not attempted BP coupons with a weekend promo, but I always count the $ off coupons as the total AFTER the coupon, so I don't risk missing out on the points by a few cents.
    luckbealady and Karlina like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

$8 off Pampers Diapers only worked on one (i got the jumbo pack for $9.99 before coupon)
    $3 any Colgate Manual Toothbrush only worked on one (on sale for $2.99 - coupon adjusted itself to $2.99)
    Insane and Karlina like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

$1 off any Crest tooth paste only worked on 1
    $ 0.50 off Life Brand facial tissue worked on 2 and on 2 Royal FT as well (got coupon get 500 bp wub 2). I got points and bought 4 cheep FT ( 0.09 and 0.19 cents)
    Venuila likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Colgate toothbrushes...$2.99 worked on more than one for me today...but I bought different kinds. I have had lots of weird thing happen with the personalized coupons.
    the $1.50 off life brand paper towels also came off bounty paper towels...which I also used manufacturer's coupons on as we didn't realize that the personalized worked on them so I got a really good deal on the bounty
    the other weird one was for $3 off Pantene conditioner...
    Wouldn't work on the Pantene so didn't buy it but looked at my receipt after transaction was done and saw that it took the $3 off clear conditioner instead which of course I used manufacturer's coupon on not knowing. This was going to happen so ended up making money on the clear conditioner. Kinda of krazy!
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    $8 off Pampers Diapers only worked on one (i got the jumbo pack for $9.99 before coupon)
    $3 any Colgate Manual Toothbrush only worked on one (on sale for $2.99 - coupon adjusted itself to $2.99)
    I had the same experience with the $8 pampers one.

I had a bounty one and it took the $ off each pack of bounty (I had no idea it would do that) and I was able to use a manufacture coupon. But I think they only let me cause they thought the email coupon would just take the $ off the first one.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Thread Information