User Tag List

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Cater to the Chef Package Train

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Buddy question: Do you like Christmas themed stuff? Like placemats, napkins or serving tray with Christmas motifs? Or do you wear Christmas themed stuff, like socks, sweaters, jewelry, etc.? Or is that just not your cup of tea?

I don't like to wear themed clothing or accessories. I don't have enough stuff or room for stuff to have dishes, placemats, etc. that have a Christmas theme. Anything I have needs to be usable most of the year. But I do like Christmas decorations, but don't have a lot of them. We didn't have a tree until two years ago, as we were rarely at home over Christmas. My step-daughter moved in then, so we bought one, plus all the decorations at that time, so she would feel more at home. And I have a few decorations for the house. But not much.

So I have another buddy question: Buddy, is there anything you forgot to put on your wish list, or that you would add to it now?

I should have included Christmas decorations. For the tree, I have two sets of colour options. First year we went with red, white and silver. Last year, bought some tree decorations on crazy clearance after Christmas that are blue (light to dark blue), so blue, white and silver is second theme.
    Sure I don't mind Xmas themed items such as napkins, paper plates, plastic cutlery, coasters, kitchen towels, dish cloths, or tea towels. I don't wear Xmas themed items though, sorry.

I forgot to put: White Chocolate Mint kcups, hot cocoa kcups, Winter Carnival kcups, or Cinnamon Pastry kcups... Any holiday flavoured Also forgot to put Glade Hawaiian breeze automatic spray refills so the house smells good
    Venuila likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

What's a misto? The thing where you spray regular oil?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Dear Buddy, I was out shopping for you today without my kids in tow. I think that really helped, or they would have loved EVERYTHING.
    juliejolie, PammieD and Venuila like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I can't live without my Tassamio, Kitchen Aid Mixer, spatulas.... I own a ridiculous number of kitchen appliances. I try to have the right tool for the right job!

I'm up to my ears in Christmas DIY, can't think of anything I forgot on my list. I think my brain is just fried.
    Venuila likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Also, trying to unlock an iPhone with Rogers is a huge pain in the @ss

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Favorite kitchen gadget: MICROWAVE!! Haha I not sure how people survived without them before. Though I'm not sure if it qualifies as a 'gadget'. So I guess that would be my keurig. It makes 6:30 am sooooo much easier.

Buddy I don't like Christmas themed clothes or decor. I decorate a tree and that's it. It never fails that every year someone will buy me something Christmas themed for Christmas such as a dish set or cookie jar or clock and I never take it out of the box.

Did I leave anything off my wish list? Just this morning I was thinking that I should get myself some address labels for my many envies that I mail every week to my fellow SCers. So maybe I'll add that to my list.

Oh and I can't believe I missed free ice cream! I love free and ice cream! It's the perfect combo.
    I'm now off to google misto.
    juliejolie, PammieD and Venuila like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Had to google this, as was clueless about what it was. And OMG I need one of those! I use olive oil all the time, and this thing would be awesome. Totally get how this could be your favorite gadget.
    veevee bought me one a couple of years ago, I can't live without it now
    Venuila likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelac02 View Post
    Favorite kitchen gadget: MICROWAVE!! Haha I not sure how people survived without them before. Though I'm not sure if it qualifies as a 'gadget'. So I guess that would be my keurig. It makes 6:30 am sooooo much easier.

Buddy I don't like Christmas themed clothes or decor. I decorate a tree and that's it. It never fails that every year someone will buy me something Christmas themed for Christmas such as a dish set or cookie jar or clock and I never take it out of the box.

Did I leave anything off my wish list? Just this morning I was thinking that I should get myself some address labels for my many envies that I mail every week to my fellow SCers. So maybe I'll add that to my list.

Oh and I can't believe I missed free ice cream! I love free and ice cream! It's the perfect combo.
    I'm now off to google misto.
    I hear ya on the xmas stuff. I enjoy some stuff that serves a purpose (like a couple of tea/hand towels or soap holder etc, but it also helps that most of the stuff I like seems to be easy to store away til the next year). I also tend to gravitate towards wintery stuff vs xmas...that way I can keep it out longer!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Do you like Christmas themed stuff? Like placemats, napkins or serving tray with Christmas motifs? Or do you wear Christmas themed stuff, like socks, sweaters, jewelry, etc.? Or is that just not your cup of tea?
    Not particularly, we have some wintery themed kitchen stuff like tea towels (blue with snowflakes that sort of thing) but that is about it.
    Buddy, is there anything you forgot to put on your wish list, or that you would add to it now?
    I am sure there is but what... lol
    I could always use more lunch containers (I love the twist top ones)
    hamburger press
    metal tongs (not too curved)
    curved/circle metal skewers (like these)
    Venuila likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    What's a misto? The thing where you spray regular oil?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Yes, you just pour in the oil, pump it a couple of times and spray.

Name:  142.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  6.6 KB
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I know! We need to chat more
    Someone who comments on this thread today will get a FPC for a Haagen Dazs snacking cup!
    so who got the FPC? i didn't see it posted!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

was going to draw for a few of them tomorrow since I said I would do another for the weekend
    Venuila and Angelac02 like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

lmao...

juliejolie, super807 and Angelac02 like this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Do you like Christmas themed stuff? Like placemats, napkins or serving tray with Christmas motifs? Or do you wear Christmas themed stuff, like socks, sweaters, jewelry, etc.? Or is that just not your cup of tea?
    No to placemats as I don't have a kitchen table, napkins yes, serving tray no, socks and jewellery yes and everything else no.
    Buddy, is there anything you forgot to put on your wish list, or that you would add to it now?
    Tide Pods
    Downy Unstoppables
    Glass tree decorations (little figures)
    AA and AAA batteries
    Venuila likes this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

picked up a few more things for the buddy!
    Venuila likes this.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information