User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree521Likes

Thread: HUGEEEEE NEWS FOR WALMART SHOPPERS ~ Policy update

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by micabacio View Post
    I am so confused!!!!!
    I trusted the comments here at our Walmart would PM all of Canada' and our local Walmart says this s not so. A rumor?
    Some stores don't. Mine doesn't but if I drive about 40 mins that does lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was able to do it before Christmas at Walmart in Bayer's lake, NS. However after Christmas they said they only price match local. I called the Munford Road location also in NS and they said they will only price match local as well. Totally sucks, because I was able to do it with no problems. Has any one been to these locations and had success?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In Montréal they would PM locally and they take paper flyers... so ifyou have only one, then you cannot PM any more. All the others WM just write down name of the store to PM. IN montreal they say this is the only right way. To me this is simply stupid. Now in this computerized world why do you need paper coppy ?????????????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4smartsavings View Post
    In Montréal they would PM locally and they take paper flyers... so ifyou have only one, then you cannot PM any more. All the others WM just write down name of the store to PM. IN montreal they say this is the only right way. To me this is simply stupid. Now in this computerized world why do you need paper coppy ?????????????
    Our local NF always takes the paper copy of the flier that I have whenever I pm. They even have a special binder that they put them into along with other documentation whenever they pm items.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    After getting so much info I asked about another situation and how they'd treat it.... found out that I can use target coupon with the current weeks target flyer to get things price matched at what i'd get it buying it at target.... so situations like the max scoops cat litter that was in last weeks flyer could have been price matched to $2.... How you ask ? well walmart had a starting price to figure out a final price. They can use the flyer to see its on sale for $5(sale price) - $3 target zone coupon = $2 price match. its like a double price match in one, hope this doesn't confuse u lol
    Wouldn't have worked at the Walmart I work at - our instructions from the store manager are they either get the flyer price OR they get $3 off Walmart's price. Not price match to the competitor's ad and then take off the competitor's coupon. Because the competitor's coupon is done as Code 2 (for price match), it's one or the other..not both.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Walmart's competitor coupon policy means it is a price match as ilovecats mentions, but also they should not be taking the $3 coupon, they are meant to be coupons (like rexall) where it says save $2 and pay $3.99 (reg $5.99)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4smartsavings View Post
    Some stores require a printed version. However your store should be allowing you to pm across canada. Talk to the manager and ask them to contact head office and confirm the policy change for the next time you come in. When no manager is around you ask for csm to check with the manager the next time they are in. It is really not a big deal. When you ask for them to check and give them notice they realize your right and trying to work with them. It is a good start to a beautiful thing.
    operabob likes this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Does anybody know of any stores in the Ottawa Gatineau area that read the memo and are following the canada wide policy. Thanks much appreciated.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Talked to the manager of one of the Gatineau stores. He told me that the policy may be out there (he said that there is many policies) but it is up to the store manager to follow it or not. Really confusing but no luck in Hull.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got words from local Walmart here that they might stop pming nation wide now due to some sick people out there editing and creating fake flyers. They are going to have a meeting next week on it! some people are just unbelievable, makes me mad, ruins it for everyone else.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    I just got words from local Walmart here that they might stop pming nation wide now due to some sick people out there editing and creating fake flyers. They are going to have a meeting next week on it! some people are just unbelievable, makes me mad, ruins it for everyone else.
    heard this aswell!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
    momi likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

That is ridiculous, Although I never heard anything in my area, but shouldn't they not know if it is fake or not?
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ew, who does that!? Ruining it for everyone.
    Is this the Copper's Creek WM?
    momi likes this.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    yup, it is

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

yup, it is
    stouffville let me know aswell..
    Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information