User Tag List

Page 7 of 338 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Like Tree11943Likes

Thread: Hot Deals to Price Match at Walmart WIKI Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cbnd29 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on Chicken breast !! I've been looking for a cheap price and it doesn't get much better than $1.99 lb !! I went a little nuts and got $228 of chicken for $70 ... 35 lbs !! Holy crap !! And it was my first price match for meat at Walmart ! I've been reluctant about PM'ng meat cuz I wasn't sure if it would be an issue and it wasn't !!

One happy guy !!!

Thanks Cinpow !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    are you having a chicken feast. I have recently learned how to pan fry chicken beast without drying it out. now i can cook nice and moist chicken, key is putting in few drops of lemon juice and cooking it at low heat

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    are you having a chicken feast. I have recently learned how to pan fry chicken beast without drying it out. now i can cook nice and moist chicken, key is putting in few drops of lemon juice and cooking it at low heat
    Yes, definitely a feast ! I'll be perfecting my chicken cooking skills for sure. I like the idea of lemon juice and low heat ! I'll give it a try ! Another trick I learned is to put chicken in a brine (salt water solution) for a few hours or overnight. It makes the chicken really moist and a little salty but yummy !

Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

To me it doesn't matter much for the layout as long as everyone can see what store has what sale to pm and a direct link to the flyer... I am not sure I personally have the time to set up the proposed layout at this time but if someone has the time too and willingness to try they're more then welcome too.... I made a back up of the current set up just in case we need to revert back.... I just set it up to reflect what the other "hot deal" threads look like. I would like to keep it fairly simple enough that anyone wishing to edit the wiki is able to.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    dariusz8, how do you feel about changing the layout of the wiki to this suggestion? I think there's a wealth of information here but it is difficult to sort through and find the deals. Thinking if we all worked on it and had it organized by product it might help. Thoughts? And thank you for your hard work on this thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if Walmart will go so far as to pricematch their USA counterparts for big sales? IE: Walmart's Black Friday sales in the USA?
    dariusz8 likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Highly doubt wm will price matching its US stores, as wm won't even pm other wm stores within Canada as they aren't considered competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    Does anyone know if Walmart will go so far as to pricematch their USA counterparts for big sales? IE: Walmart's Black Friday sales in the USA?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    Highly doubt wm will price matching its US stores, as wm won't even pm other wm stores within Canada as they aren't considered competition.

Well, that's depressing... the Walmart Black Friday flyer a friend posted on FB looks amazing... but alas, I have no passport, nor desire to drive to Maine.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

every week I look all the Chinese supermarket flyers closely because rarely they will put chicken breast for 99/lb and most of the time1.99/lb my walmart is not superstore so I price match at nofrills , nofrill is also really good with price matchng meat, okay i know it is not a no frills thread but I just put it here if it helps someone here
    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Judyhill likes this.

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

FYI Vernon WM will not price match per lb meat only brand specific ie: (Prime Chicken) also they would not PM for Quebec?? Is this all WM's?Had an awesome shop this morning will post in brag section shortly. I am lovin' Wally World!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Yes unless its prime meat at the competitors you can't price match prime as its a brand name.... I am able to pm Quebec stores...
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    FYI Vernon WM will not price match per lb meat only brand specific ie: (Prime Chicken) also they would not PM for Quebec?? Is this all WM's?Had an awesome shop this morning will post in brag section shortly. I am lovin' Wally World!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

can't make it out completely but looks like black diamond cheese series 500g are $2.88 @ tone tai http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...ember-15-to-21

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone have any issues PM'ing at Walmart with the Asian grocery stores flyers in Toronto? I went to 2 different Walmarts. One at 401/Winston Churchill area, no problem. Then went to their Eglinton/warden store and they said they don't PM Asian grocery stores. I managed to sweet talk the CSM into letting me PM anyways, but it was reluctantly done. I was PM'ng chicken breast for $1.99 from Hong Tai supermarket.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cbnd29 View Post
    Anyone have any issues PM'ing at Walmart with the Asian grocery stores flyers in Toronto? I went to 2 different Walmarts. One at 401/Winston Churchill area, no problem. Then went to their Eglinton/warden store and they said they don't PM Asian grocery stores. I managed to sweet talk the CSM into letting me PM anyways, but it was reluctantly done. I was PM'ng chicken breast for $1.99 from Hong Tai supermarket.

best to ask for front duty manager or even store manager.... discuss it with them and ask them to inform their staff as you had issues. I watch one of the employees at wm clear at least 60 trays of the chicken breast yesterday... His buggy was loaded, and watched him go through cash twice while I was there. I asked the csm and learned he was pm'ing too.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cheap Groceries to pm at walmart Nov 15-21th:

Food Depot-$1 for 6X3pc garlics
    Hong Tai-pork chop $.99/lb
    Fu Yao-Lunchmate Stackers $.99-$1=free
    All Premium-
    Maple Lodge Weiners $.88-$.50(printable)=$.38
    Large White eggs $1.99/dozen
    4L Vinegar $.99
    Oranges $.68/lb

Trading Score