Page 69 of 338 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5066
Like Tree11943Likes

Thread: Hot Deals to Price Match at Walmart WIKI Thread

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ladymonkey View Post
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...30-to-august-6
    Flyer says its a coupon. Can we still price match?
    I feel like some cashiers are anal to price match. So it can also depend on the kind of cashier you get...
    Quote Originally Posted by Judyhill View Post
    I am thinking this should work because it has a final price on it. You would get 2 for 9.98 and then should be able to use 2 manufacturer coupons on them to get 2 free plus tax
    Like cinpow mentions, it really depends on the store. The issue is that WM does not have an actual policy anymore, just store guidelines and they set their own policies. It can even change depending on which CSM is in the same store (at mine the morning CSM is more coupon friendly than the evening one)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    I was able to use one of mine SDM personal coupons at Walmart at one location, but was refused at another yesterday.....anyhow I m going to right now to try the soap system pm, will report back on it.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, i m back and no go on the pm. reason was they don't pm any factory or warehouses.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, i m back and no go on the pm. reason was they don't pm any factory or warehouses.
    thats why i was wondering if it was refub. Because many factory wharehouses have refub items...
    oscarandme likes this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't think walmart carries that size of napkins only 74 count. Thanks anyways
    oscarandme likes this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I did 2 times in seasonal warehouse sale, I did use original flyer to pm.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Does anyone else have trouble price matching meat at Walmart? I get refused almost all the time because their packages are done by a unit price as opposed to by weight. For example all pork ribs will be a set price no matter what the weight is, same with chicken and ground beef.

I know you can easily take the weight on the package and multiply it by the KG price I was to price match but most will not do that.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Does anyone else have trouble price matching meat at Walmart? I get refused almost all the time because their packages are done by a unit price as opposed to by weight. For example all pork ribs will be a set price no matter what the weight is, same with chicken and ground beef.

I know you can easily take the weight on the package and multiply it by the KG price I was to price match but most will not do that.
    I've not had a problem..
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

In regards to the meat If im pming lets says a $10 pk of prime chicken thighs I will find a prepacked pack it may be priced at $18 even

If im pming $1.29 a lb I will grab a pack that is marked by $/kg
    No problems.
    Now it cant be reg chicken for prime other than that easy peasy
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Wed, Aug 6th, 2014 at 06:32 PM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had that happened just over the long weekend, where their meat shelf were half emptied due to Hoilday, most of meats were close to be expired and I found two lonely drumsticks that were decent looking but were price at $5. I took my chance for a pm, but failed. CSM said they can't pm meats that has a firm price, I kinda of knew that will happen but I had no choice, even after I explain to them about the math part of it. O well, I went to RCSS after and brought drumsticks there instead.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Thanks for reporting back, I sent a pm OP to thank and reply with my try at purchasing and no problem. As FallenPixels mentions I guess it is all discretionary. I always explain to CSMs and cashiers who will listen, what about a parent that only has a limited time to shop, has to bring the children, has done all the preparation, prints, phone-shots, gathered list, coupons, met specs on sales, coupons, restrictions and limits and budgeted income and weither one or all of these scenarios applies to your particular situation..then get to the cash to be denied all her/his efforts...in my situation, I just have a grumpy husband, some days, seems like a car-full of first-graders..but all that to say...as much as we all absolutely love the price-matching...not complaining!!!!! (no haters please...._) just saying...we can still express our disapointment and some frustration to things like this happening. Love ya Walmart!!!!! the CSMs and cashiers seem to understand but this (on board) maybe if the cashier approves, maybe if the CSM on duty agrees, maybe if you feel lucky....that is not a way to run a business. Especially an outfitlike WM. I went to Target today,second time since they started Price matching, haven't done it yet though, was talking with a few employees and some knew they PM accross CDA and some didn't, the same that knew they did, did not know that the limit was lifted...(?????), Years ago I used to work retail and managers would brief, pass-along information, make you read and made certain you understood, expecially major changes that in fact affect the company and MORE IMPORTANTLY the CONSUMER......

I want to follow the rules and guidelines and do not want to represent couponers in a shady light but it seems now that it is a throw of the dice and see what happens and even my husband says do they take that, do that, accept that and now it is a clear and confusing reply of (I don't know but were going to find out) with no intent to scam..just learn for THIS TIME..the worse they can say is no. Luckily there are a few CSMs that know us and cashiers too and know that if they price it wrong or I make a mistake I correct myself or them if they charge too much so they know I am honest about my shopping but maybe they let things go so still sometimes still dont know...I want to learn and do it right and not get any cashier or WM in trouble...If I feel this way I know others are too. If we go to another Walmart it is often a rude awakening if, if, if...

So thank you cinpow and FallenPixels as well for trying to clarify this uncertainty..I hope the rules everywhere get clearer inform alltheir staff and policy and for now..the worse they can say is no, as long as your intensions are sincere. That is my take on questions.

Last edited by oscarandme; Wed, Aug 6th, 2014 at 09:21 PM.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

toronto166...I am sorry for the delay...ladymonkey had an awesome explanation...I'd say ask at Customer Service and double check with someone in charge that you see often at store or try at cash...I hate not to have a clear answer but now with Target price matching Canada wide...they will be able to apply the deal here (maybe..) again some Targets do the policy way..and same store will do like WM and use PM and their coupon and pay only 50cents and tax.. so try either way and get to know your stores and cashiers is my only reply I can confidently write. Hope this helps...take a chance and try. Good luck dear,.

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    @oscarandme....I am so sorry for asking this question as I am still new to this couponing and this may have been asked before....because this is the "hot deals to pm at WM" thread, I noticed above you have listed $1.50 target coupon for Huggies. Does Walmart accept Target coupons?
    toronto166 and ladymonkey like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wondered about this. I noticed at my new supercentre store, they have chicken breast for example labelled at $12, but the package does show how many kg are in the package. I wonder if they will price match if the price elsewhere is better per kg. I just quickly looked, but seemed like all the meat products are labelled with a fixed price at our store.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

emg, I have believe I have seen them a long time ago and just went yesterday and me too, not this size good to check on WALMART.CA and see if your store carries it or has in stock, they receive shipments often so if (out of stock only if they carry the item you are looking for) keep checking during sales period. I updated the post yesterday..Food Basics carries it and it was 99 cents for the longest time and was suppose to go today to see and did not make it. Metro was like 2.49 as well -those were both their normal prices. even if not free or overage you might need to pay a few cents more still good prices because they are quality napkins. They expire end of December so we have time for more sales or visit Food Basics or Metro. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    I don't think walmart carries that size of napkins only 74 count. Thanks anyways
    CdnMom2, emg and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Cinpow...the responsibility of posting these deals...aye-yae-yae....I was grateful before but even more if that is even possible. You are so awesome...thanks again for all you do and the SC crew too...just awesome.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Oscarandme Target doesn't price match nationally, they retracted that statement. Or so I believe

Page 69 of 338 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread Information