• 1 Post By couponmummy
  • 2 Post By ticul
  • 1 Post By itsmewhoelse
  • 3 Post By itsmewhoelse

Thread: Sunbeam Electric Blanket Brag

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So I was just browsing around on Amazon.ca. I like to see whats on sale as I use a search engine that gives me basically free money for doing what I usually do, search the internet.
    You can earn plenty of bucks on this site to use on shopping sites such as Amazon.ca and .com
    I had $30 in free gift cards for amazon.ca and found this great Sunbeam electric blanket on sale for about 62.00.
    Plus it was eligible for super saver shipping, so no charge for that. I ended up paying just over $40 oop for the blanket but will we be nice and toasty this winter. sorry for mentioning it so early. But this deal was not too bad. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B009...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com
    Shwa Girl and lmartin65018 like this.
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Congrats on your blanky.. great find!
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Mmmm, mmmm, toasty warm all winter long. Did you go through airmiles? You get 1 airmile for every $20 spent. I ordered Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon 3DS and it should be here tomorrow all the way from Richmond, BC by UPS. I used my swagbucks and got it totally free including tax.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Mon, Jun 17th, 2013 at 08:40 AM.
    I <3 coupons likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Great find, because those blanket are very pricy. Good for you and enjoy it next winter. OK now enought talking of winter, I am cold just thinking about it................
    itsmewhoelse and I <3 coupons like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Great find.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Didn't get airmiles but got swagbucks for shopping. I always debate about which to do and then also usually forget to use one.
    GoddessDigi likes this.
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Mmmm, mmmm, toasty warm all winter long. Did you go through airmiles? You get 1 airmile for every $20 spent. I ordered Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon 3DS and it should be here tomorrow all the way from Richmond, BC by UPS. I used my swagbucks and got it totally free including tax.
    Lol I got this game for my son and he loves it but I think I love it more. It's a really good game I hope it comes out for the new Wii
    Come trade with me I have a lot to trade
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/360409-...a/#post5528583

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am SOOOOO enjoying my electric blanket right now. It works great and warms up fast! I would buy another if I found it at this price again. Actually a few of them for presents!
    Natalka, hcao and ticul like this.

Thread Information