User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I actually got a call today from the manager at walmart in regards to my email. He did tell me that I should have gotten the overage and that it was a training issue. He was very apologetic and said that I should not have any more issues. He said if there was a problem I should ask to speak with a manager. He was very nice about it and apologized several times. He said that the overage issue was not an issue because they get it back anyway.

I also asked him about the "review" of the coupon policy. He said that management is concerned about people clearing out the shelves when there is a good sale that can be combined with a coupon. They are thinking that they may have a limit per item like they do when they have a really good sale. Personally I don't mind that because I have gone in before and tried to get an item that I needed only to find the shelves empty.

If you were told only 6 coupons at the wo wm I think you should complain to the head office. They will contact the store and I'm pretty sure the issue will be resolved.

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Seems like every single walmart is different with their cpn policy. Wierd.
    ~ Becky ~

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

ive already talked to the manager there, a week ago, about my issue about not getting overage. I'm afraid I'm going to anger people if I complain again. Or bring unwanted attention to myself.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

It is only White oaks. The other WM's in town don't have any issues!! The argyle WM is the best!!! They are great. And all the managers are trained on coupons. I have not had 1 problem there!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1 View Post
    Is this just for London or it is across Ontario or Canada??? Just wondering... or is it located to the White Oaks location???? always good to know these things before I drive into London... THANKS for any help!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

if only i lived closer to argyle then!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda4 View Post
    It is only White oaks. The other WM's in town don't have any issues!! The argyle WM is the best!!! They are great. And all the managers are trained on coupons. I have not had 1 problem there!!
    Argyle was not always like that... I had an issue with a cashier about 2 months ago, she tried to fight with me on every one of my coupons... gave me a really hard time. Anyway I jotted down her name and sent off a very informative email and the manager called me about a week later apologizing to me about what happened. I went back in there about a month after that and went through the same cashier and took every one of my coupons without a peep out of her!!! So I think they must have had a talking to!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

I have never had problems at WM in Strathroy...but if this is something new I will have to rethink my shopping plans. In the past, Strathroy WM has even put overages on a gift card for me.

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

My WAlmart just told me "no overage" also!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You should send an email to head office. It may take a while (took them almost 2 weeks to finally get back to me but that was partly my fault because I forgot to provide my phone number.) Once they finally did get back to me I was told that it was a training issue on their part and that if there was ever an issue again I should call for a manager. Here is a link to their contact information http://www.walmart.ca/Customer-Service/Contact-us
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancemommadance View Post
    My WAlmart just told me "no overage" also!

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tresmonique View Post
    You should send an email to head office. It may take a while (took them almost 2 weeks to finally get back to me but that was partly my fault because I forgot to provide my phone number.) Once they finally did get back to me I was told that it was a training issue on their part and that if there was ever an issue again I should call for a manager. Here is a link to their contact information http://www.walmart.ca/Customer-Service/Contact-us

Thanks for the info!I will email them in the morning and let this thread know the outcome

Cheers!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

oi i hope change is good

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I went to Walmart in Amherst NS and tried to redeem a coupon that I had got from the paper and because it did not have a bar code on it they would not take it. I asked her when this changed and she said it's been in effect for at lease 6 months. i told her fine and left the stuff there and told her i'll go to superstore and walked out. would be nice to have a formal posting on there coupon policy. at lease lowblas has there policy posted at the entrance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information