User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart: $20 off when you spend $60(Oct 4th)

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  75.9 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Definitely doing this one. So easy to spend $40 and then the other $20 is just a bonus
    web3 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I like the lower amount, $60 instead of $75!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I may be completely off, but I think it makes more sense to do the 20x event on Saturday, if you can/want to spend the $50. You get a minimum of 10,000 points back, which was worth $20 in the last redemption. So really, it's pretty much a 'Spend $50, get $20 back' event.

That's what I'll be doing anyway

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Run to the coupon thread and print off some lindt! That will help eat up some of the $60.
    I am going to go and get a $25 gc with my airmiles at shell... I will have to spend $5 on it but that is ok. With the combo of the lindt coupons plus the gc and the $20 coupon I will be sitting nicely!

(yes I have done this before with the got2b's... it worked out fantastic then too!) When i go to the till i have all coupons put away except the $20 one and i get her to ring it through then i pull out the coupons and the gc. Good luck! (I really hope my favorite cashier is on LOL. My daughter almost had her take off her top in the store one day... i swear the stuff that happens when we go shopping!!!)
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I much prefer the instant savings. Can't spend all my points in one shot
    Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    I may be completely off, but I think it makes more sense to do the 20x event on Saturday, if you can/want to spend the $50. You get a minimum of 10,000 points back, which was worth $20 in the last redemption. So really, it's pretty much a 'Spend $50, get $20 back' event.

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm thinking i will do this promo. I need pull ups and wipes so i will use the VIB coups to get points. Hope they allow it

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm doing both, this tomorrow and then 20x on Saturday, woot woot.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

i have cpn for spend $75.00 n get 18000pts. can i do the points n use the $20.00 cpn same transaction?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have never really done a big shop at Shoppers before, can these promotions be combined with coupons? Even if my total is under $50 after coupons will I get the points if I do the 20x on Saturday?
    beecameron likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

as long as your subtotal is $50.00 before cpns. you are good. after you can use a whole lots of cpns for the items u have to lower your oop. u still get your pts n u good.
    Quote Originally Posted by amcintyre780 View Post
    I have never really done a big shop at Shoppers before, can these promotions be combined with coupons? Even if my total is under $50 after coupons will I get the points if I do the 20x on Saturday?
    amcintyre780 and beecameron like this.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Run to the coupon thread and print off some lindt! That will help eat up some of the $60.
    I am going to go and get a $25 gc with my airmiles at shell... I will have to spend $5 on it but that is ok. With the combo of the lindt coupons plus the gc and the $20 coupon I will be sitting nicely!

(yes I have done this before with the got2b's... it worked out fantastic then too!) When i go to the till i have all coupons put away except the $20 one and i get her to ring it through then i pull out the coupons and the gc. Good luck! (I really hope my favorite cashier is on LOL. My daughter almost had her take off her top in the store one day... i swear the stuff that happens when we go shopping!!!)
    OK so what you are saying is that you could use FPCs in this type of transation to lessen your total, and the value of the FPC goes towards the initial $60...I see and I've never thought about that before. I'll have to re-think my strategy! Thanks for the tip...? I normally have my fpcs banned from being spent at shoppers

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The coupon fine print says that the total needs to be $50 AFTER discounts doesn't it?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vaughngal View Post
    i have cpn for spend $75.00 n get 18000pts. can i do the points n use the $20.00 cpn same transaction?
    I have the same question. And can you use coupons to bring this total down too? It says on it "when you spent $75 after redemptions and discounts." Or do all the coupons say that, and it still works anyways? I'm so confused.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post

Wouldn't that be more like Spend 70, save 20? You'd be getting $70 worth of product to save $20, instead of only having to get $60 of product to save $20? Except now I'm confusing myself, so I could be wrong.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information