User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i love the sex bomb the catastrophy cosmetic face mask and the tucca tucca perfume... other then that... i find there creams to greasy at least for my skin.. same with the massage bars, i cant get the hang of jelly body wash and solid shampoo

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Mask of Magnaminty is great, too. And I LOVE the Lust solid perfume.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

The first time I bought a lush bath bomb, I was so excited to try it out. I slipped into the tub, put the bomb in, and is smelled AMAZING. I felt great after that bath and was super excited to buy a few more. UNTIL..... i realized I had bought a bath bomb with glitter in it. I was covered from head to toe in glitter, and went around for a few hours like that until someone pointed it out to me. There was glitter EVERYWHERE... I mean everywhere! lol. That being said, my fave is the rose petal one. With real rose petals in it. It is so luxurious.

Coupon junkie
    Trading Score
    64 (98%)

I love the big blue, great for sore muscles and leaves my skin soft for so long

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for this thread. I got a LUSH gift card recently and was wondering which products to try. (I live in the boonies and will have to order online). Keep those reviews coming, please!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by meowtab View Post
    There was glitter EVERYWHERE... I mean everywhere.
    I bought one that had glitter plus little plastic stars...let me tell you they hurt in the nether regions. I also bought one with little pieces of colored paper. Looks pretty in the store but not something you want to have as a bath partner. Never bought Lush again. Too expensive and time consuming cleaning the tub after.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love Lush.

I've used their moisturizers, shampoo bars, lip scrubs (yum). They are expensive, but they work well.

thelma may
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have rosacea and have struggled to find moisturizer face care products that worked. I started using lush about a year ago....rose water toner, full of grace, 9 to 5 cleansing lotion and GORGEOUS face cream. My complexion is clear and smooth for the first time in my life. No more makeup now except eyes and lips. It is very expensive but worth it. Love LUSH!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I love lush products, i have super oily hair after having my son and i use the "I love juicy" hair shampoo and it is the only one that can give me normal hair for a day or so, I have tried everything on the market and this is the only one to work more than 12 hours. I also used their super mild soap on my son for the first year of his life as there have been a lot of issues with sensitive skin in my family and he never had any problems with it and smelled so amazing after. I think the name of it is "honey i washed the kids" or something like that, it is the mildest one they have.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I don't use bath bombs because a) I am on the chunky side and the tub is not comfy for me and b) I have extreme dry skin and it usually makes it worst. However DH loves those and he assumes his girly side! LOL

I am a fan of the shampoo bar, the massage bar and the body butter bar. The body butter bar leaves my skin smooth like no lotion ever been able to do and the bathroom (and I of course) smells wonderful after. Even DH prefers I take my shower first since, and I quote: "It's smells so good in there once you are done!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information