User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Best Xmas Gifts Available at Shoppers

micahsmom
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I was just putting my xmas list together for tomorrow's 20x and (fingers crossed) Nov. 30th redemption. So far my must gets are

- Perfume sampler x2
    - Mascara Sampler x2
    - Chocolates
    - Sony e reader

What are some of your favorite gifts to buy at Shoppers???
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Sony Style
    ticul likes this.
    Smart Canucks is my fav
    RLF GTG points!!!!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kdahl27

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Xbox games
    Xbox controllers
    Stocking stuffers - chocolates, gum, magazines, and more chocolates
    Batteries - for gifts that require them
    Perfume/Cologne
    DVD movies
    Specialty hot chocolate gift packs
    ticul likes this.
    Some people's heroes wear capes...mine wear combat boots.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Last year I got most of my baby gransdon's toys there. Leap Frog, etc are all sold at SDM at XMas time, and for great prices!!

(obviously also purchased on bonus points days... )

ticul likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I buy coffee makers, readers, perfumes, watches, books, curling irons, tablet computers, video games and consoles, GPS systems, toys (toy drive), digital photo albums!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Stocking stuffers like nail polish, make up, candy, trail mix and Electronics for the big gifts.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Chocolates, nuts, mascara sampler, nail polish, and hot chocolate or coffee gift sets.
    ticul likes this.

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

this year i have enough points for 3 redemtions. for my ds i will be getting nintendo wii u or 3ds games depending on what they have in stock and a wii balance board. For my dd i get her high end make up that i would never normally purchase. she wants a urban decay naked palet, benifit primer, taylor swift perfume and some other benifit stuff. this year i am also getting myself a new camera and stocking stuffers. all of this for free for getting items i would get anyways. i dont purchase stuff to get bonus points if we dont need it or use it. i shop every 20x the points events and every 18500 points for $75.
    scbpooh, kidsteph, ticul and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by windowwendy View Post
    this year i have enough points for 3 redemtions. for my ds i will be getting nintendo wii u or 3ds games depending on what they have in stock and a wii balance board. For my dd i get her high end make up that i would never normally purchase. she wants a urban decay naked palet, benifit primer, taylor swift perfume and some other benifit stuff. this year i am also getting myself a new camera and stocking stuffers. all of this for free for getting items i would get anyways. i dont purchase stuff to get bonus points if we dont need it or use it. i shop every 20x the points events and every 18500 points for $75.
    Hi there, if you get the perfume sampler for $75, then your dd can try out other perfumes and use the cert to get the one shes like more. Or the taylor swift one if she still thinks that one is the best. If I recall correctly, the sampler has taylor swift in it as well. Don't ask me how I know this!

I always get various household and grocery needs (for gifts), and tend to pick up my christmas cards at the same time too. Not sure if I'd want to spend oop or points for a console this year...
    neelkamalll1979, ticul and Mich649 like this.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

The perfume and cologne samplers are awesome, and they also have good books that are great stocking stuffers. I've also purchased a Fuji waterproof camera (it is amazing), a Sony ipod/iphone docking station with speakers, and a massager. Hubby and I are looking forward to a nice redemption before Christmas to see what goodies we can get Most of my Christmas shopping for others is done, or will be done, so we get to spoil ourselves!
    dahliagrower and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I have no idea, well except maybe a new pc. I was wondering..I do not know anything about tablets and pcs but DH mentioned that pcs do not come with software? is that true? Tablets and those items do right? I hope this is not a stupid question. Thank you everyone.
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    I have no idea, well except maybe a new pc. I was wondering..I do not know anything about tablets and pcs but DH mentioned that pcs do not come with software? is that true? Tablets and those items do right? I hope this is not a stupid question. Thank you everyone.
    If you're buying a new laptop from Shoppers, it will come with Windows 8 (or if you're buying anywhere, as long as it's brand new it will very likely come with Windows). It should come with an OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer disc with your computers drivers, and possibly recovery options for Windows (it may also have a partition in the operating system with the recovery options). It won't come with anything like Windows Office or programs that aren't already part of Windows 8.

Tablets come with their own operating system. If it's Android, it will come with an Android Jelly Bean 4.x (depends on how old it is - although they are coming out with KitKat now). It comes with basic programs, just like Windows does. If you're getting an Android, make sure it has Google Play - this is the download store where you get different games and programs for your tablet (some are free, some you have to pay for). Cheaper tablets may have the Android operating system, but aren't official Google Play systems, so you won't have full access to the Play Store.

iPad comes with the iOS (operating system), which again has it's own programs built in - and a store where you can download different programs. I don't own any apple products, so I can't expand beyond that.
    kidsteph, Decaf, ticul and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I get the mascara sampler, chocolates and stocking stuffer treats like books, magazines, small toys and kids candy. Also I usually buy some groceries like milk and eggs, bacon, and chips and pop for company. Oh last year I bought 3DS's. This year maybe some DVD's. I saw a Sony Blu-ray player that looked good as well.
    ticul likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Does anyone know off-hand what perfumes are in the sampler?

micahsmom
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Calvin Klein euphoria, Prada Candy, Ralph Lauren Big Pony #2, Calvin klein Downtown, Elizabeth Arden Untold, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Vera Wang Be Jeweled, Givenchy simply irresistible, Lacoste, Marc Jacobs Honey
    Smart Canucks is my fav
    RLF GTG points!!!!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kdahl27

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by karissadahl View Post
    Calvin Klein euphoria, Prada Candy, Ralph Lauren Big Pony #2, Calvin klein Downtown, Elizabeth Arden Untold, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Vera Wang Be Jeweled, Givenchy simply irresistible, Lacoste, Marc Jacobs Honey
    Thanks!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information