User Tag List

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: London Drugs STACKING Thread

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I called the store today they said they r waiting to hear back from head office and they will call me back.

I can't copy and paste wat I got regarding the policy I got from HO

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I went today and used coupons on Melitta kcups and had no problem and also on dr.pepper
    and this LD follows the rules.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Do u have another LD you could try?

Loves coupons and saving!
    Trading Score
    443 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by call me the couponlady View Post
    I have to preface this by saying that I like getting free product just as much as the rest of people on here and am lucky that I live where there is access to a London Drugs store and can stack, but I just couldn't sit by and not add my 2 cents because this is why stores stop allowing stacking. I wouldn't be surprised if London Drugs doesn't follow in the footsteps of Save On Foods. Now I know that the stores get their money back from the stacks of coupons that they accept. This is correct, but they also have to deal with all of the flack they get from the other 96% of non extreme couponing customers that just want to grab a bag of coffee that is on sale while buying many other products in their stores. I have a feeling that London Drugs management is going to feel the pressure from those regular paying customers that those cleared shelves put on their stores when they ask where those cups are. Those are the customers that keep the stores in business when there aren't any good coupon deals to be had. I will end by saying that this is only my opinion, and I'm not trying to spoil anyone's fun, but I would hate to see the ability to stack go away because Melitta published so many different upcs.

I hear what you are saying, but I think it not appropriate for you to assume that all couponers that are stacking do not buy any other merchandise. I think it is safe to say that couponers may also buying other merchandise that keeps London Drugs in business. In fact one could say that stacking privileges draws customers to their stores who may not go there otherwise.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nika View Post
    I hear what you are saying, but I think it not appropriate for you to assume that all couponers that are stacking do not buy any other merchandise. I think it is safe to say that couponers may also buying other merchandise that keeps London Drugs in business. In fact one could say that stacking privileges draws customers to their stores who may not go there otherwise.
    I couldn't agree with this statement more.

That was my draw to SOF. Their prices, for the most part, are much higher than Superstore. When I went to stack, I'd pick up a jug of milk, bananas, other items with coupons but not necessarily stacks, but because I was there already and didn't want to make two trips, SOF had my business.

Last night I stacked for 12 bottles of shampoo (John Frieda) - I also picked up my photos, toothbrushes, a card, a chocolate and candy canes (LOL) without using coupons.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I couldn't agree with this statement more.

That was my draw to SOF. Their prices, for the most part, are much higher than Superstore. When I went to stack, I'd pick up a jug of milk, bananas, other items with coupons but not necessarily stacks, but because I was there already and didn't want to make two trips, SOF had my business.

Last night I stacked for 12 bottles of shampoo (John Frieda) - I also picked up my photos, toothbrushes, a card, a chocolate and candy canes (LOL) without using coupons.
    I thought there was no more stacking at overwaitea

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Past tense, LOL

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Past tense, LOL
    Ohhhhhh !! L I thought went u sad u went like few days ago lol

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

over the next few days I will update this thread to make it 2014

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Some london drugs locations have problems with couponers clearing shelves... so they do claw back the amount they can stack. I go through at london drugs with no problem and over the last 2 months i have gone back several times and I now have a nice stockpile of melitta coffee... I also have other items I have couponed for.... last year a guy from head office happened to be in store while i was couponing and he approached me and shook my hand... they very much do want couponers in the stores. There are no bones about it... I spend over $1000 there in coupons in the last year... I would not have spent anything if there was no stacking. If every couponer on her spends the same we are a rather decent amount in yearly sales.

I do go in and get 4 products at a time in a flavor... if there were only 4 on the shelf I absolutely take them. I don't know when I will be able to leave my house to come back and get more so i get them while the getting is good ...within reason... on the days they ask me to shop. I highly recommend that you watch the sales and don't wait until the last week to use your coupons before they expire... because then you can get rain checks and get whatever you need. When I go to LD shopping it is Mon - Weds.... the last days of the sales and that isn't shelf clearing and it gives plenty of time for regular customers to get in and get product or rain checks just like us.... just my thoughts on the above stuff.

peachy I can't wait to start the new year stacking... i look forward to the updates... thanks so much for your hard work!!!
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

updated

hopefully more stacks will come in the new year!!!

I plan on using up all my battery coupons on the weekend when we can stack again here because of the blocked out dates at our store due to Christmas
    cheekysaver likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

does that mean no stacking today?

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    updated

hopefully more stacks will come in the new year!!!

I plan on using up all my battery coupons on the weekend when we can stack again here because of the blocked out dates at our store due to Christmas
    cheekysaver likes this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

^^probably Pam. They will be swamped with returns and we jam up customer service.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Us there a battery deal I'm unaware of?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I went into London Drugs today to use up some of my stacks. I asked at CS when I arrived if they were still accepting stacks and she said yes as long as the coupon doesn't restrict it. So I did my shop. Got Aveeno, St. Ives, Wasa. Tresemme, Pediasure, Ziploc, Greenworks, Nuetrogena, and more. Maybe about 14 stacks. All should have given me the item free or less than .50c plus tax. Once I was at CS, I was told if the coupon says, "not to be combined with any other offer" the coupons could not be stacked with an item on sale. All the items I had were on sale. Not one of my stacks was valid.

My question to SmartCanuckers is: Don't all coupons have that wording? We looked at maybe 30 coupons I had and they all said that. Therefore it is against their company coupon policy to use them as stacks. The ladies were very nice and explained that all LD should be abiding by this. She explained you can use one coupon with a sale item or stacks only on items not on sale (which at LD really doesn't make it worth it).

Comments?

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information