User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Glade Wax Melts 29cents @ SDM

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    Can anyone tell me how much the melts are for these, and how many are in a package? Just trying to figure out if it is worth buying the warmer.
    8 wax melts in a pack, $4.47 at walmart. i plan on using the coupon "buy $15 worth glade products and get $15 PC gift card" for the wax melts.

last night, i placed some left over candle i had (the one that's left on jars or glass coz there's no wick anymore) on the dish and it worked too.
    Silk, Abby1 and sdddmd like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I love mine... after I have used mine when I turn it off and the wax has lost it's smellieness i use those cotton oval disposable makeup remover pads and i get them 3/4's soaked in the wax and let them cool on tin foil... peal them off and you have very cheap firestarters for out camping and your warmer gets cleaned out.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

FYI you will only get the PC gift card rebate if you buy them at a store that sells PC brand products. You will get rejected if you buy them from Walmart. The proper stores are listed on the form
    Quote Originally Posted by mjaas View Post
    8 wax melts in a pack, $4.47 at walmart. i plan on using the coupon "buy $15 worth glade products and get $15 PC gift card" for the wax melts.

last night, i placed some left over candle i had (the one that's left on jars or glass coz there's no wick anymore) on the dish and it worked too.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Nov 4th, 2013 at 04:16 PM.
    Silk, avoncallingu, mjaas and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks for posting about this deal, mjaas

I was thinking about doing that if I can't find a cheap warmer -- putting them in the other candle jars. How does that work when there's no wick left? Do you have to do it while the other candle is still warm?

Silk
    avoncallingu and mjaas like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

How did I miss this. Thanks so much! This is why I keep coming back to this site day after day......sometimes it takes a village to coupon. Thanks again-I found two!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thanks for posting about this deal, mjaas

I was thinking about doing that if I can't find a cheap warmer -- putting them in the other candle jars. How does that work when there's no wick left? Do you have to do it while the other candle is still warm?

Silk
    i'm so sorry for the confusion. what i meant was, i placed the leftover candle on the glade warmer's dish and use it as a wax melt. the glade warmer melted the leftover candle and the room still smelled wonderful.
    Silk, avoncallingu and sdddmd like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

also, to get the wax out of the warmer plate- place it in the freezer for 5 min and the wax will pop right out

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wonder if this sale is connected to the 20% off glade products in the flyer?
    Autumn7 and torontogal12 like this.

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

My SDM is $6.79 for the smelter.
    mjaas and Autumn7 like this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSaver View Post
    How did I miss this. Thanks so much! This is why I keep coming back to this site day after day......sometimes it takes a village to coupon. Thanks again-I found two!
    It takes a Village to Coupon.... love it!

Should be SC's new motto!!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Remember also to save a few of your Glade coupons for the pre and post Christmas clearances. I can almost guarantee "almost" free if not totally free wax melts to go with your SDM warmers once the "season" is over!
    mjaas, sdddmd, Autumn7 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by brennen7 View Post
    I wonder if this sale is connected to the 20% off glade products in the flyer?
    I doubt it... the regular price at safeway was over $16... the base prices are pretty comparable.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Tysm I've been waiting for a good sale on these! Has anyone in the west spotted this deal?
    mjaas likes this.
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

i'm so sorry for the confusion. what i meant was, i placed the leftover candle on the glade warmer's dish and use it as a wax melt. the glade warmer melted the leftover candle and the room still smelled wonderful.
    Thanks for clarifying

Silk
    mjaas likes this.
    Have a great life!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information