User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Bring on the sh*tty diapers ! :) *pics*

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

I keep seeing the size 3-6 on clearance but I have enough 3s.. Today at loblaws they had a cart full of 2s and 1s . Plus... I got some J&J soaps on sale at SDM.

Loblaws
    2x Diapers : reg 13.99 (i think) - Sale 8.49 - 2x 3$ coupon = 5.49 each

SDM
    4x J&J soaps reg 7.49 - sale 3.99 - 4x1$ coupon = 2.99 each

Again managed to use up some coups near the expiry date.. I always seem to find deals when the coupons are close to croaking . I used up my printables (ending next week) for the soap instead of my call-ins and the diapers coups were to end next week as well.

But that's not all !!!

Here are some pics of what I have managed to stock up since I'm about 12 weeks preggers (i'm now 26 weeks). Still 14 weeks to go, imagine all I still have time to get

Thanks to everyone who traded with me for the call-ins and diaper coupons (especially the 10$ ones ) Still on the hunt for them if anyone wants to trade.

Todays deals -->
    Name:  Image.jpg
Views: 802
Size:  35.4 KB

The current stock -->
    Name:  Image 1.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  28.8 KB
    Name:  Image 2.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  31.5 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow Tasha awesome -you did great -stocking up that much ahead
    tasha313 likes this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    wow Tasha awesome -you did great -stocking up that much ahead
    I know mat leave $ will be rough so better buy everything I can ahead
    ticul, Candini and Valerey like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    757 (100%)

awesome stash!!!
    tasha313 likes this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Good for you!!
    I was pretty lucky when I was raising my grandson that my local SDM had good (rare, but good) clearances on diapers and formula. Pretty sure I never paid more than $8-$9 for a large can of powder formula (most were $5), and diapers were always at least half price.
    You can be sure that I also had a closet that looked like that!
    You have to nowadays... do whatever you can to save a buck, especially with diapers and formula!
    hcao, tasha313, csaund21 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

wow! I thought that this was gonna be a thread with pictures of poopy diapers! but this is much better. Great work!
    tasha313, ticul and Shirnette like this.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

That's great!! You'll be all set when that baby arrives

Newbie since Feb 2012
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Don't forget to stock up on wipes too. And diaper genie liners if u are using those (mind u I haven't seen coupons for those).
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjlk101 View Post
    Don't forget to stock up on wipes too. And diaper genie liners if u are using those (mind u I haven't seen coupons for those).
    Yes !!! I don't have a lot of coupons (and not good ones either) for wipes and didn't spot a good deal on them yet.. I didn't buy my diaper genie yet but I will get onto that too. I have a couple 1$ playtex coupons I think I can use on those.

if anyone has any to trade *hint hint* lol

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Wowsers!..ok, so no poopy diapers here,phew! ...Great job mamacita..I did just like u when I was preggo too.DS is in size 3 currently but I'm stacked up on that size , 4's & 5's..I have a coupon for a diaper holder/canister so LMK if u wanna trade.
    One word of advice, try getting some J&J Naturals products in case baby has negative reaction to the regular J&J products like my DS did.Also, the PC heat sensitive spoons are awesome..they are a bit deeper than the others so food is held better thus baby will be fed better.
    tasha313 likes this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirnette View Post
    Wowsers!..ok, so no poopy diapers here,phew! ...Great job mamacita..I did just like u when I was preggo too.DS is in size 3 currently but I'm stacked up on that size , 4's & 5's..I have a coupon for a diaper holder/canister so LMK if u wanna trade.
    One word of advice, try getting some J&J Naturals products in case baby has negative reaction to the regular J&J products like my DS did.Also, the PC heat sensitive spoons are awesome..they are a bit deeper than the others so food is held better thus baby will be fed better.
    I did love those spoons . I just happened to get one pack of the Gerber since they were on clearance.
    Thanks for the advice for the Johnson's naturals. I saw a deal once .. Had one coupon then didn't see them on sale anymore but if ever he can't use the regular soap DD will use it , I do hope to find the naturals though.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

You have a nice collection, good luck. Just an advice now you have enough for one baby until new born to #3, don't buy these sizes more. After you really use and depending on your babies growth if you need can buy there and hopefully you will have coupons that time too. Otherwise some babies grow fastly in initial months and its not nice if they outgrown from that size without using them. And also buy Veseline or any other P. jelly, try to use that after each diaper change. I have 4 kids and never ever have diaper rash problem.
    tasha313 and coupon girl like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

awesome!
    tasha313 likes this.
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    You have a nice collection, good luck. Just an advice now you have enough for one baby until new born to #3, don't buy these sizes more. After you really use and depending on your babies growth if you need can buy there and hopefully you will have coupons that time too. Otherwise some babies grow fastly in initial months and its not nice if they outgrown from that size without using them. And also buy Veseline or any other P. jelly, try to use that after each diaper change. I have 4 kids and never ever have diaper rash problem.
    You think i have enough ?
    I was thinking maybe one more newborns ?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Pamper's are definitely my favourite! Great buys.

As cute as those Newborn swaddlers are...a lot of babies are born already too big for them. My son was in the newborn swaddlers for maybe..a week or so? He was born 7lb, 6oz. And then in Size 1's for just a few weeks and right into size 2's! It's hard to "stock up" diapers..babies grow so differently. I did the same as you..stocked up a ton of boxes of each size. We squeezed him into the size 2's for as long as we could, but he outgrew those quickly too so we just donated an entire box of 2's! I find the size 3's and 4's last a long time. DS is 21lbs and 11 months and has been in size 4's for a few months now. He's tall and lean. DD was in size 4's for like a year! She went right into potty training from 4's.

Edit to add:

sorry, I meant to quote uannor.
    Last edited by entee; Thu, Nov 7th, 2013 at 03:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information