User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: More cheap toilet paper this week!if u dare

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ty, but remember the coupon says one per customer.

babies teach us acceptance

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Probably has to PM at Walmart to get the deal as our Rexall won't take cpn when the product is on sale. They think "sale" is an offer and offers cannot be combined.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was able to use the coupon at Rexall. But it seems that Walmart has an even better sale with Cascades TP. They have a 24 roll for $3.
    mjlk101 likes this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    I was able to use the coupon at Rexall. But it seems that Walmart has an even better sale with Cascades TP. They have a 24 roll for $3.
    Wow which Walmart? Is it in the flyer?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

It's on the website on rollback. I went to walmart in surrey and new west. Both had them. Didn't notice it a first as it didn't say cascade on the front. Just said satin soft. But it does say cascades on the back so they should have no problem accepting the coupon

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Walmart had 24 single rolls 2ply I got that and if you like a step up the cascades tp 8double rolls for more sheets or roll. Tomato tomato
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

And if you are really lucky, you can actually get a SCOP as Walmart's computers are scanning the Satin Soft for $3.97 and the shelves say $3.00.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

In case anyone isn't yet fully stocked on TP, WM has it on for $3 still this week (well mine does anyway!)
    I like this brand because it says good for septic systems, and I live in the bush, so win-win for me!
    Sweet Saver and peanie like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Got 12 more today.
    Valerey likes this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

How is everyone getting these so easily? I'm having the worst time trying to use the $2 off coupon. All the Walmart I've been to say that they will only accept one coupon since it says one per customer.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Brought my whole family and my mom. There are 3 Walmarts 10 minutes apart from each other. And the week is not over, LOL.
    Valerey likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I work in a retail store as a cashier.. when it says 1 coupon per customer we're supposed to follow that.. if we don't, and we accept say 15 of them in one transaction, we're the ones that are going to get written up for it. So if you're coming in with a shopping cart full of toilet paper, paper towels, and tissues, and give the cashier a hard time about it, keep in mind that they're not doing it to piss you off or anything, just following the rules so they don't get in trouble for it.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starlight4991 View Post
    I work in a retail store as a cashier.. when it says 1 coupon per customer we're supposed to follow that.. if we don't, and we accept say 15 of them in one transaction, we're the ones that are going to get written up for it. So if you're coming in with a shopping cart full of toilet paper, paper towels, and tissues, and give the cashier a hard time about it, keep in mind that they're not doing it to piss you off or anything, just following the rules so they don't get in trouble for it.
    Very true, and at most stores, I gladly abide by the 1 per customer thing (although I may go bad a couple times per day, a few days a week, lol). But at Walmart, even the "couponing" cashiers have no problem taking several in one transaction, because in the end they know WM will be reimbursed for all of them. With the amount of TP they sell in a week, or even a day, these few coupons any of us bring in barely puts a dent. As long as WM can prove they have purchased x amount of TP that month, the coupons are reimbursed, and as long as I know that, and the cashier knows that, it doesn't matter if I go through 15 times, or do 15 at once.
    At the smaller stores, mgt may be checking each transaction, and I definitely would not want to make someone get in trouble.
    Just my HO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information