User Tag List

Thread: The Works!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

The Works Restaurant is opening a location here in Kingston on July 27th at 298 Princess Street!

For those who dont know, The Works is a gourmet burger restaurant with the craziest knds of burgers ever! Here is a link to their menu:

http://www.worksburger.com/Menus/Our...8/Default.aspx

So has anyone been to The Works before? If so what are your favs? Mine are their Onion Rings and Peanut Butter Shake!

If not, what are your thoughts? Anyone brave enough to try the Kamikaze or perhaps the Jamaican Jerk?

Last time we were there DH had the Hold The Phone with Elk meat.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Wed, Aug 3rd, 2011 at 04:27 PM.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

No one interested?

We went the day of the Princess St. Promenade (July 30th) and I got the Tower O Rings. YUMMY!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

That looks delicious. The husband and I intend to try it as soon as we have some extra cash.
    <3<3 My girls are my wold <3<3
    ALWAYS looking for Enfamil coupons good on Soy.

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

My DH has been there before but I haven't I really want to try it, I think it is the B.O.B that I want to try, Now that I seen the onion rings I am thinking those are something I am going to have to try as well they look great, How long was your wait? Dh says his wait was 1hr to be seated and 45mins to get his food (this is the one in Ottawa)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ami1984 View Post
    My DH has been there before but I haven't I really want to try it, I think it is the B.O.B that I want to try, Now that I seen the onion rings I am thinking those are something I am going to have to try as well they look great, How long was your wait? Dh says his wait was 1hr to be seated and 45mins to get his food (this is the one in Ottawa)
    Which location in Ottawa? I have never had to wait and I've gone to a few locations. My complaint with the Works, they never get my ground turkey cooked properly. It's always over-cooked, something I can get right but they can't.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Yeah, that's a crazy long wait! We went during the Princess St. Promenade so it was packed and even then we only waited about 20 minutes.

It usually takes about 25 minutes to get your food though, because the burgers are thick and take awhile to cook.

I love the onion rings, and they come with your choice of 2 dipping sauces (I think there's like 8 to choose from).

Thread Information