User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Aarg Kijiji Scammers making me crazy!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I'm with ya...I despise them too My dh sells heavy equipment and trucks on Kijiji as well as other places, and whenever he gets a text (especially when the ad say specifically "NO TEXT MESSAGES" we know....just tell them your a cop or a lawyer, that always stops any further messages, LOL
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

oh I had a lot of this too. I donate a lot more than I sell now. The scammers are interesting. I replied with something rude I had copied from a scam the scammers website. If you are ever really bored read through a scam the scammers blog or website for some funny exchanges. I laughed until I cried with those.

I don't think people are trying to get something for next to nothing on kijiji. I think it's more when you buy used you want a serious discount. It gets me when people are selling stuff for the same thing you pay in store when it is on sale...like kids clothing, people sell used kids clothing in Montreal for like 5-10 per item and kids winter coats at 85 dollars. I do better getting sales in the retail stores, why would I buy your very used clothing for that price? The same thing with furniture why would I buy your 5 year old cat scratched ikea couch for 250 when a new one is 325? I wonder who actually sells crap for those prices a lot of the time.
    Ciel and GoddessDigi like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information