User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 106
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: Canadian Tire Scratch Card Promo Nov. 16-17 $5 for a future purchase or prizes

  1. #91
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,395
    Likes Received
    15253
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Boy was that cashier was one of the biggest B even though I was so nice to her

    She completed my transaction, didn't offer me a card, or ask me if I had a card, then refused to scratch the card I gave her.

    She then said it wasn't her job to ask me if I had one and I'm supposed to read her mind and know that I have to give it to her at the beginning of the transaction because I obviously should know their POS procedures.

    Then refused to let my mom scratch hers because we apparently live in the same household, according to her. She let the entire family in front of us in line (including children) use multiple scratch cards.

    Anyone know how to contact the store manager? No info on the receipt at all. One of the rudest cashiers I've encountered in my life and a manager definitely needs to discuss her bedside manner

    Mom said that cashier had apparently been recently fired from the grocery store down the street!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Nov 18th, 2013 at 02:13 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  2. #92
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    199
    Likes Received
    23
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    wow, my CT let me go to a cash with all my coupons and she just scratched them all....17 of them, LOL
    no issues here
    happy 5.00 shopping over here!!!!!!
    torontogal12 likes this.

  3. #93
    Smart Canuck The_Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Winterpeg/OZ/Gotham
    Posts
    2,319
    Likes Received
    2546
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Boy was that cashier was one of the biggest B even though I was so nice to her

    She completed my transaction, didn't offer me a card, or ask me if I had a card, then refused to scratch the card I gave her.

    She then said it wasn't her job to ask me if I had one and I'm supposed to read her mind and know that I have to give it to her at the beginning of the transaction because I obviously should know their POS procedures.

    Then refused to let my mom scratch hers because we apparently live in the same household, according to her. She let the entire family in front of us in line (including children) use multiple scratch cards.

    Anyone know how to contact the store manager? No info on the receipt at all. One of the rudest cashiers I've encountered in my life and a manager definitely needs to discuss her bedside manner

    Mom said that cashier had apparently been recently fired from the grocery store down the street!
    Quote Originally Posted by missjenn View Post
    wow, my CT let me go to a cash with all my coupons and she just scratched them all....17 of them, LOL
    no issues here
    happy 5.00 shopping over here!!!!!!
    wow, complete opposite cashiers
    torontogal12 likes this.



    I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

  4. #94
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Posts
    185
    Likes Received
    176
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    wow, complete opposite cashiers
    Don't you just love the different responses from cashier to cashier and from store to store. Develop a uniform policy to make it fair for all.
    torontogal12 likes this.

  5. #95
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,395
    Likes Received
    15253
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Seriously, this woman treated us like we were criminals!
    Quote Originally Posted by yadayada View Post
    Don't you just love the different responses from cashier to cashier and from store to store. Develop a uniform policy to make it fair for all.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  6. #96
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,862
    Likes Received
    2725
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)




    Long shot ... but anyone has these for trade? Please PM me

  7. #97
    Smart Canuck luckbealady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Western Ontario
    Posts
    2,433
    Likes Received
    3625
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ashoo View Post
    Long shot ... but anyone has these for trade? Please PM me
    The $5 coupon or the scratch cards? Because the scratch cards are over now, they were only good for the 16th and 17th.
    ashoo likes this.

  8. #98
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North York (ON)
    Posts
    221
    Likes Received
    452
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    My husband went to CT yesterday and asked for the scratch card at customer service. He was told that they run out. And guess what? I received this card 3 hours ago when the promo was over. At least it was $5 but if it were something valuable...
    torontogal12 likes this.

  9. #99
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    83
    Likes Received
    5
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    All those who won $5 ,did u guys get the $5 gift card or they returned u the scratched card to redeem for $5???????

  10. #100
    Smart Canuck canadascouponeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,238
    Likes Received
    2082
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)



    You are supposed to get a $5 off "coupon". The scratch card should have been taken away from you

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

  11. #101
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,862
    Likes Received
    2725
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    The $5 coupon or the scratch cards? Because the scratch cards are over now, they were only good for the 16th and 17th.
    I'm looking for the coupons!!!

  12. #102
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,862
    Likes Received
    2725
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by micuet View Post
    All those who won $5 ,did u guys get the $5 gift card or they returned u the scratched card to redeem for $5???????
    On Saturday, I got the coupon but on Sunday, the cashier said they were out of the coupons so redeemed $5 off right away for my purchase.
    luckbealady and oscarandme like this.

  13. #103
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North of 50
    Posts
    1,623
    Likes Received
    1669
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)




    So apparently there is another scratch event this coming weekend - If what I'm being told is correct, this time its win $5, $10, or $25 off a future purchase of $50 or more.

  14. #104
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,128
    Likes Received
    2354
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    So apparently there is another scratch event this coming weekend - If what I'm being told is correct, this time its win $5, $10, or $25 off a future purchase of $50 or more.
    oh NO ...
    mom3kids and oscarandme like this.

  15. #105
    Smart Canuck oscarandme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,369
    Likes Received
    6047
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)




    Congratutuations!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brennen7 View Post
    I won a Dyson Hot+Cool Fan! Yeahhhhhhhhh

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •