User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: A cosmetic cashier told me that the biggest redemption will be on NOV 30!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Couldn't agree more - Fun and relax! Although I get pretty excited shopping all around for free stuff lol, butterflies! The worst is 'out of stock' items. Last year was really hard but the girls at SDM were awesome, as I ran back to a few times to keep grabbing stuff to reach my redemption as some items were less than what the tag on the shelf said so it threw off my totals! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    my first redemption was this same one last year.

i thought i was prepared.

..made lists, went to the store at opening. grabbed a cart and then.....drew a complete blank! even though i had my list i suddenly totally spaced out, i guess i was overwhelmed at my huge shop! when i started seeing things on my list out of stock it made me even more flustered.

thankfully an amazing cosmetics employee saw my 'deer in the headlights' look and came over to help. she saved the day! lol!

i was so nervous about my redemption not going through or something even though i had more than enough points! lesson.....plan your list, plan for backups, and take a chill pill- redemptions are fun! now i can redeem 95k without even thinking much about it!

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

I don't have much to add to this conversation, but I work at a sdm merchandising books and last night when I was there I overheard the cashier telling a customer that there would be a big redemption first weekend in December.
    Bronwen likes this.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information