User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

does anyone know if sdm carries wired (not wireless) game controllers for xbox 360 and the approximate cost? Since this is not a sale item, it's not in the flyer and it would be a great help to me if someone knew this offhand (I don't have a car to drive there, it's a half hour walk in the cold and I don't need anything else while there so I'd prefer to stay toasty if sdm doesn't even carry this item.) The wireless controllers run about $60 and that's too much for me to pay (my son doesn't want to wait until the redemption weekend if we can get a wired controller now.) Thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well, I couldn't find the answer to my question so I walked to sdm with my child to see what controllers they did have (he has a game that he really wants to play.) I don't know about other shoppers but mine only had the $60 wireless controllers.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Sobriquet View Post
    does anyone know if sdm carries wired (not wireless) game controllers for xbox 360 and the approximate cost? Since this is not a sale item, it's not in the flyer and it would be a great help to me if someone knew this offhand (I don't have a car to drive there, it's a half hour walk in the cold and I don't need anything else while there so I'd prefer to stay toasty if sdm doesn't even carry this item.) The wireless controllers run about $60 and that's too much for me to pay (my son doesn't want to wait until the redemption weekend if we can get a wired controller now.) Thanks.
    Just wireless controllers.

Thread Information